Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Things You Should Never Do While Dating A Nigerian Girl. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things You Should Never Do While Dating A Nigerian Girl. (1065 Views)

My Boss Threats B/c I Am Dating A Lady He Ones Dated / Photo: Nigerian Girl Takes Selfie While Defecating In The Toilet / Hot! 10 Most Ridiculous Lies Women Tell While Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Should Never Do While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by Samanther(m): 8:12am On Aug 06, 2015
I wouldn’t say I am a dating expert, but I can say I have learnt a lot from the dating world. Being in Nigeria and having dated some Nigerian girls, I have come up with some basic rules, even if you are a novice, follow this rules and you are good to go. All these rules applies if you are below 35 years old(below marriage age) or if you don’t plan on getting married any time soon.

1)Never, ever fall in love;
Yes you heard me right, you better shoot yourself in the head than fall in love, forget about the idea of love you see on TV or novels, here in Nigeria it doesn’t happen that way, if you fall in love, you are at the mercy of whoever you are in love with, although some girls are worth it, its just a very very small fraction of Nigerian girls that deserve that fairy tales types of love, a handful of them don’t value your love, even if you have money to spend on them, they would only love your money, you are nothing but a regular guy to them if its only love you have to offer them.

You think I am joking? I know a girl who has a boyfriend that she claims really love her and even willing to spend money on her, and yet she was willing to have sex with me just for the fun(yes, you heard me right) , I also know another girl who we both talk dirty to each other, even though there is a guy that really loves this girl, follows her everywhere, always ready to help her , always ready to go out of his way to please her, you know what this girl told me about him, that she feels he is a blood sucking leech. Seriously, some girls could really be bitches. I know you are imagining that these girls I am talking about are those loose and fun loving girls that don’t care, no, they are not, the one I just told you about is a very serious girl who is decent and doesn’t look anything like a heart breaker. Do not let emotions cloud your reasoning ,guys don’t fall in love.

2)Multiple date;

Yes , date plenty girls and be very smart, make sure none of them finds out, guys are polygamous in nature, act according to your nature, date as plenty girls as you can simultaneously and don’t take too much interest in any of them, the one you eventually fall in love with is the one that will end up breaking you into pieces. And please never attach your happiness to any girl, never attach your happiness to the amount of girls you can date, still do other things that interest you and do girls as a means of chilling out nothing more, don’t take anything personal, don’t take any girl special, if she quit, its her loss, you still continue to have fun, never beg any of them.

3)Make sure you are gaining something from them:

Make sure they contribute their quota to the “dating”, anything at all, if they aren’t contributing to the relationship, they won’t value it, make sure the girl is trying to make the dating work and not just you alone, if she isn’t trying to make it work, you shouldn’t be bothered, that’s why you have a collection of girls to pick from , so it shouldn’t bother you one bit. Even if she says no sex before marriage, do things that are close to sex, and don’t take anything personal, never get attached to her because of anything special she does for you.

4)Expect anything at anytime:

Don’t ever get caught off guard , always be prepared for anything that happens, the girl might just quitat anytime without warning, don’t let it get to you, because you should know that most girls make decisions based in their emotional roller coaster, and emotions are like the whether, you can’t predict it , always be ready , always imagine the worse case scenario, are you ready for it? A girl who claims to love you so much at this very moment , could wake up tomorrow to realise she doesn’t love you again, yes it has happened to me times and times over again.

5)Love yourself always;

No matter what a girl might say about you, it doesn’t determine who you really are, its all emotional manipulation, some girls are prone to using emotions to manipulate guy

1 Like

Re: Things You Should Never Do While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by angieberry(f): 8:17am On Aug 06, 2015
[size=32pt]HORSESHIT![/size]
Re: Things You Should Never Do While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by FruityLass: 8:19am On Aug 06, 2015
undecided

Maybe Op have come across someone like me.........

There are smart ladies who you can never outsmart.
These rules are for players not real Nigerian men who respect women and their feelings.
Re: Things You Should Never Do While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by nnachukz(m): 8:23am On Aug 06, 2015
Player lesson 101. Op advice well taken.
Re: Things You Should Never Do While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by nnachukz(m): 8:27am On Aug 06, 2015
FruityLass:
undecided

Maybe Op have come across someone like me.........

There are smart ladies who you can never outsmart.
These rules are for players not real Nigerian men who respect women and their feelings.
women and their little brain. Those who smart wait to be told so.
Re: Things You Should Never Do While Dating A Nigerian Girl. by Kingsasian(m): 8:29am On Aug 06, 2015
Kudos

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Buy Smartphones From Good Brands. / Breaking News : FUTA Website Hacked (photos) / This Is What Different Fingers Length Reveals About Your Personality! (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.