Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,119 members, 7,828,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Senators Abandon Lawan, Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Abandon Lawan, Tinubu (2536 Views)

Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest / Senators Abandon Lawan, Tinubu. / Senators Abandon Lawan, Tinubu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Abandon Lawan, Tinubu by hazyfm1: 9:21am On Aug 06, 2015
ki02020:
News from Man must chop bloggers undecided

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Senators Abandon Lawan, Tinubu by kiyosaki1(m): 9:21am On Aug 06, 2015
chukwudi44:

The young man really learnt from his father
I knew the father very well and his style was totally different from what the "traitor" is practising,well time will tell,remember that war consists of many battles you win some and you lose some,so enjoy your short term perceived victory while it last
Re: Senators Abandon Lawan, Tinubu by Pheals(f): 9:21am On Aug 06, 2015
Which kind source be this
Re: Senators Abandon Lawan, Tinubu by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 06, 2015
kiyosaki1:
I knew the father very well and his style was totally different from what the "traitor" is practising,well time will tell

Well he has already proven to be better than his father!!! His father was senate leader,he is already senate president.Even the mouch touted local champion,Tinubu was an ordinary floor member at the senate.

The young man is good at politics,give it to him.He started with 57 senators on June 9 and by July 28,he already had 81 senators.From all indications that number is going to rise in the comming days
Re: Senators Abandon Lawan, Tinubu by kiyosaki1(m): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2015
chukwudi44:

So my support for an independent legislature devoid of control from the presidency or one local champion godfather means I don't wish well for my country?
So you are not aware that Saraki is answerable to Atiku ,it seems you are a learner
Re: Senators Abandon Lawan, Tinubu by nnachukz(m): 9:25am On Aug 06, 2015
Buhari will intervene as he did in the lower house saga.
Re: Senators Abandon Lawan, Tinubu by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 06, 2015
kiyosaki1:
So you are not aware that Saraki is answerable to Atiku ,it seems you are a learner

Bros they are allies!!! Oloye's son knows no godfather.If you doubt me ask Tinubu
Re: Senators Abandon Lawan, Tinubu by hazyfm1: 9:30am On Aug 06, 2015
chukwudi44:

So my support for an independent legislature devoid of control from the presidency or one local champion godfather means I don't wish well for my country?

I have read your previous post, no doubt in what I posted earlier.
Re: Senators Abandon Lawan, Tinubu by kiyosaki1(m): 9:31am On Aug 06, 2015
chukwudi44:

Well he has already proven to be better than his father!!! His father was senate leader,he is already senate president.Even the mouch touted local champion,Tinubu was an ordinary floor member at the senate.

The young man is good at politics,give it to him.He started with 57 senators on June 9 and by July 28,he already had 81 senators.From all indications that number is going to rise in the comming days
Like early stated, its Atiku pulling the string from background using the powerful Ya'rdua political machinery , which Atiku took over the helms of affair after the demise of the originator and which Saraki is also a member all in preparation for Atiku's 2019 presidency ,
Re: Senators Abandon Lawan, Tinubu by kiyosaki1(m): 9:39am On Aug 06, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros they are allies!!! Oloye's son knows no godfather.If you doubt me ask Tinubu
Has it ever cross your mind why its Atiku the first person Saraki paid homage after his emergent as the Senate president,or do you think is a coincident that both of them performed hajj the same time at Saudi just because of the unholy alliance between the duo,they have to use that avenue to meet from the prying eyes of the Nigeria intelligent service
Re: Senators Abandon Lawan, Tinubu by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 06, 2015
kiyosaki1:
Has it ever cross your mind why its Atiku the first person Saraki paid homage after his emergent as the Senate president,or do you think is a coincident that both of them performed hajj the same time at Saudi just because of the unholy alliance between the duo,they have to use that avenue to meet from the prying eyes of the Nigeria intelligent service

Bros they are political allies.Saraki is too big to become a godson to any politician.Tinubu tried messing with him and is still suffering from his political woes as a result of underrating him.

The young man is simply good at playing the Nigerian style of politics.His father taught him well
Re: Senators Abandon Lawan, Tinubu by Happiness87(f): 10:09am On Aug 06, 2015
LYING LIARS hate this kind of news. cheesy

lemme console them,

accepting to serve in the committees does not stop them from betraying Saraki when needs arise, hahaha
Re: Senators Abandon Lawan, Tinubu by hinwazaka: 10:20am On Aug 06, 2015
The saying that there are no permanent friends, but permanent interests come to mind. Just yesterday I was bantering on this topic with a supporter of the Jagaban. The discussant was so hyped on the Tinubu invincibility facade that he could not see beyond his nose, the fact that we have no God in Nigeria politics and everything falls down to who has a better hand of cards. At the end of the day the house always wins
Re: Senators Abandon Lawan, Tinubu by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
hinwazaka:
The saying that there are no permanent friends, but permanent interests come to mind. Just yesterday I was bantering on this topic with a supporter of the Jagaban. The discussant was so hyped on the Tinubu invincibility facade that he could not see beyond his nose, the fact that we have no God in Nigeria politics and everything falls down to who has a better hand of cards. At the end of the day the house always wins

WELL SAID

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Can Help Me Pass This Massage Across? -tonyebarcanista Pls. / Zahra Buhari Turns A Year Older Today + See The Special Cake Made In Her Honour / THROWBACK Pic: Newspaper Headline During Jonathan Era

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.