Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Can You Stay Friends With Your Ex..... What Do U Think - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Stay Friends With Your Ex..... What Do U Think (525 Views)

4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / My Girlfriend Is Still Having S*x With Her Ex: What Do I Do? / If You Could Write A Letter To Your Ex, What Would It Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Stay Friends With Your Ex..... What Do U Think by MsCoral(f): 9:40am On Aug 06, 2015
Re: Can You Stay Friends With Your Ex..... What Do U Think by afolwalex20(m): 9:52am On Aug 06, 2015
Yes na!!!

Buh, friends with lots of benefit
Re: Can You Stay Friends With Your Ex..... What Do U Think by magabounce(m): 10:12am On Aug 06, 2015
sure na
Re: Can You Stay Friends With Your Ex..... What Do U Think by Sommyangel(f): 10:17am On Aug 06, 2015
Depends on the circumstance surrounding the break up
Re: Can You Stay Friends With Your Ex..... What Do U Think by Afrok(m): 10:29am On Aug 06, 2015
Smh... like say me and my ex were ever close before to continue as friends after breakup, I'll give the free space and resources to another worthy person johr. If she wants friendship, make she extend the hands.
Re: Can You Stay Friends With Your Ex..... What Do U Think by MsCoral(f): 10:44am On Aug 06, 2015
Nice lovely comments pls check out the blog and also share your comments thanks a lot
Re: Can You Stay Friends With Your Ex..... What Do U Think by zicoraads: 11:03am On Aug 06, 2015
MsCoral:
Nice lovely comments pls check out the blog and also share your comments thanks a lot
You are still a learner. No one is going to click on that blog!
Re: Can You Stay Friends With Your Ex..... What Do U Think by misspicy(f): 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Register Your Cafe To Get Jamb Registration Access Free / The Right Way To Treat Girls, So They Would Always Love To Come Around You. / Can U Do This All In D Name Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.