Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Do Ladies Really Like This....? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Really Like This....? (2860 Views)

What Do Ladies Really Want In A Guy ( Brutally Honest Truth ) / What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. / Photo: Some Ladies Really Love Doing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies Really Like This....? by Obadiah77(m): 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
I was in my room last niyt. And I overheard my female neigbours talking in dere room. I was actually eavesdroppin ther conversation. so I heared them talkkng about mens joystick. They were both discussing the passion they have for big joystick. One of them even said she wud anything to sleep with a big-josticked dude. Unknown to them, that my joystick is as big as moses staff, maybe they would've have allowed give dem a piece of it. I'm intendeming to show them how big my joystick in other fr me to tap their current wink

So I ask Nairalanders ladies, do you really like big joysticl like my neighbours? wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Really Like This....? by carzola(m): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
did u ask your mother and your sisters b
before coming here?
or you just have disrespect for ladies on nairaland?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Really Like This....? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
Obadiah77:
I was in my room last niyt. And I overheard my female neigbours talking in dere room. I was actually eavesdroppin ther conversation. so I heared them talkkng about mens joystick. They were both discussing the passion they have for big joystick. One of them even said she wud anything to sleep with a big-josticked dude. Unknown to them, that my joystick is as big as moses staff, maybe they would've have allowed give dem a piece of it. I'm intendeming to show them how big my joystick in other fr me to tap their current wink

So I ask Nairalanders ladies, do you really like big joysticl like my neighbours? wink

Op fast qwension do u live in a face me i face u apartment grin
Video of them talkin or it never existed

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Really Like This....? by Obadiah77(m): 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
carzola:
undecided undecided undecided
did u ask your mother and your sisters b
before coming here?
or you just have disrespect for ladies on nairaland?

i not in the position to ask dem such question. you don't ask your dad how to bleep, duyu?

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Really Like This....? by carzola(m): 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
Obadiah77:

i am not in the position to ask dem such question. i only asked my dad how he forks,my mum in the ass?
Why show the ladies of Niaraland such disrespect? go ge some home training learn to respect ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Really Like This....? by Obadiah77(m): 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
halfrica:

Op fast qwension do u live in a face me i face u apartment grin
Video of them talkin or it never existed

not face me and face u. my house was built like a road side shop grin so you can easily ear wat the nect peopl in your rokm are saying. the girls tot i was not around. so dey startes talking sex.
i have no video, but its true it happend. what your view? wink
Re: Do Ladies Really Like This....? by Obadiah77(m): 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
carzola:
Why show the ladies of Niaraland such disrespect? go ge some home training learn to respect ladies.

This is not disrespect. you learn sex things outside your home. when was the last time you asked your dad how to bleep girls? atleast that should be home training you talking abt. undecided
Re: Do Ladies Really Like This....? by faith551(m): 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
Ladies and gentlemen, the upgraded version of stupidity is here, give it up for the op

5 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Really Like This....? by Obadiah77(m): 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
faith551:
Ladies and gentlemen, the upgraded version of stupidity is here, give it up for the op

Nairaland and stupidity, what is stupidity here nw
Re: Do Ladies Really Like This....? by faith551(m): 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
Obadiah77:

Nairaland and stupidity, what is stupidity here nw

Brother forget, a mad man will never believe he is mad, only a second party understands
#sorry

4 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Really Like This....? by Cutehector(m): 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
Wen ur a billionaire..., girls be like, size doesn't matter
Re: Do Ladies Really Like This....? by Obadiah77(m): 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
faith551:

Brother forget, a mad man will never believe he is mad, only a second party understands
#sorry

which means u are mad.
Re: Do Ladies Really Like This....? by faith551(m): 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
Obadiah77:

which means u are mad.

Let's allow the people of nairaland judge

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Really Like This....? by Obadiah77(m): 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
faith551:

you can't even write impeccable english undecided smh
Re: Do Ladies Really Like This....? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
Next time... just enter their room naked undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Really Like This....? by faith551(m): 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
Obadiah77:
I was in my room last NIYT . And I overheard my female neigbours talking in dere room. I was actually EAVESDROPPIN ther conversation. so I heared them talkkng about mens joystick. They were both discussing the passion they have for big joystick. One of them even said she wud anything to sleep with a big-josticked dude. Unknown to (THEM , THAT ) my joystick is as big as moses staff, maybe they WOULD'VE HAVE ALLOWED GIVE dem a piece of it. I'm INTENDEMING to show them how big my joystick in OTHER FR ME TO TAP THEIR CURRENT wink

So I ask Nairalanders ladies, do you really like big JOYSTICL like my neighbours? wink

SO MISTER IMPECCABLE, ANALYZE YOUR ENGLISH (#the bolded words) AND SCORE YOURSELF. IF AM YOUR ENGLISH LECTURER, YOU'LL SURELY HAVE AN "F"

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Really Like This....? by gabazin080(m): 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
faith551:

Obadiah77:

which means u are mad.
faith551:

Since this two mof0s wants to know who is mad and who is not. I will be NLJEGA here, a simple poll should decide this. Hit like if you think faith551 is mad or share if you think Obadiah77 is mad

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do Ladies Really Like This....? by IamLEGEND1: 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
LEGEND SAYS:

Do not tempt my addiction bro.
at this time,I do not wish to discuss the affinity
of the ladies for big kondo.
Re: Do Ladies Really Like This....? by faith551(m): 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
gabazin080:

Since this two mof0s wants to know who is mad and who is not. I will be NLJEGA here, a simple poll should decide this. Hit like if you think faith551 is mad or share if you think Obadiah77 is mad

Am a simple cool, tolerant person, but dnt expect to step on my toes,and go free simply edit your comment and either remove my name or remove that mofo
Re: Do Ladies Really Like This....? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
lol @ this thread.

Well OP, the answer is simple, we can't all want the same thing. Some ladies like it big & some like it average. It's about preference. And we're not all built the same down there either- some are deep, shallow, narrow, "baggy", etc.

The things ladies discuss though lipsrsealed, just brought back some of my eavesdropping sessions on my sister & her friends when I was younger. Way too much info women share with friends sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Really Like This....? by gabazin080(m): 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
faith551:

Am a simple cool, tolerant person, but dnt expect to step on my toes,and go free simply edit your comment and either remove my name or remove that mofo
try help me do that from your phone.
So d tin pain you, were you drunk when you said this """ Ladies and gentlemen, the upgraded version of stupidity is here, give it up for the op""" about the op.
Mumu
Re: Do Ladies Really Like This....? by misspicy(f): 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:
lol @ this thread.

Well OP, the answer is simple, we can't all want the same thing. Some ladies like it big & some like it average. It's about preference. And we're not all built the same down there either- some are deep, shallow, narrow, "baggy", etc.

The things ladies discuss though, just brought back some of my eavesdropping sessions on my sister & her friends when I was younger. Way too much info women share with friends sometimes.
Which do u prefer,big,small or mediumgrin
Re: Do Ladies Really Like This....? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
misspicy:

I'm a virgin angry

Hahahahahaha
Re: Do Ladies Really Like This....? by misspicy(f): 1:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm a virgin angry
Hahahahahaha
Primary
Secondary
or tertiary?
Re: Do Ladies Really Like This....? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
misspicy:
u nko, which do u prefer?
Re: Do Ladies Really Like This....? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
misspicy:

Primary

Secondary

or tertiary?

Lol, they have levels? As they say here, my kain no dey dia grin
Re: Do Ladies Really Like This....? by misspicy(f): 2:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, they have levels? As they say here, my kain no dey dia grin
Wat kind are you then
Re: Do Ladies Really Like This....? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
misspicy:

Wat kind are you then

The virgin kind.

How about you tell me about the size YOU like, rather. You like big or wittle? tongue
Re: Do Ladies Really Like This....? by jadarmani(f): 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
Obadiah77:

you can't even write impeccable english undecided smh
but he speaks impeccable english. Lol
Re: Do Ladies Really Like This....? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
In all honesty, girls like it big oo..i know what i m posting..little cucumber is a loss for a guy oo..
Re: Do Ladies Really Like This....? by misspicy(f): 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

The virgin kind.

How about you tell me about the size YOU like, rather. You like big or wittle? tongue
Am also a virgin like you cheesy
Re: Do Ladies Really Like This....? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
misspicy:

Am also a virgin like you cheesy

#teamvirgins grin

But seriously though, it's not the size of the boat that counts, but the motion of the ocean wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone's Crush! / Photoshoot Of The REAL Me And My Beautiful Wifey. (photos) / My 3 Points Agenda On How To Spend My Money (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.