Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,242 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Muhammad Vs Other Prophets - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muhammad Vs Other Prophets (6031 Views)

Goni Tijjani Muhammad Dan Baba Bags Accolades At Qur'anic Recitation Competition / Why Is S.A.W Used For Muhammad And A.S Used For Other Prophets / Why Is Muhammad Not Among Abraham, Moses, Jesus And Other Prophets In Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by winner01(m): 9:11am On Aug 23, 2015
yetunsbay:
pls bro. in number one of yours - who is God in Christianity? is it Jesus (Isa- whom we Muslims believe in as a prophet) or what
ill try to answer your questions when im back from the chapel.
but i leave you with these short posts of mine.

www.nairaland.com/2536870/why-jesus-christ-called-son

www.nairaland.com/2407838/jesus-christ-old-testament

www.nairaland.com/1939388/god-trinity-man-trinity-created
Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by winner01(m): 9:23am On Aug 23, 2015
proudmuslim2015:
@winner01 the garden of eden is not paradise(one of the gardens in paradise) according to the bible too? you are the first xtian telling me this, check out isaiah51:3, ezekiel28:3, ezekiel31:9 all the given verses talks of eden as the garden of God, what does it imply? talking about earth being the worst place God created, maybe i should quote isaiah51:3 "the lord will surely comfort zion, and look with compassion on all her ruins, he will make her derserts like eden, her wastelands, like the garden of the lord,........" what does wasteland means? maybe i should also quote joel2:3 "before them fire devours, behind them fire flames, before them the land is like the garden of eden, behind them a desert waste........" in this case our earth was likened to the garden of eden as opposites, and our earth was called a desert waste! what does this imply, so you see our earth is the worst and lowest place God created according to your book!
I cant be the first christian telling you this, maybe you havent met many christians.
Garden of the Lord abi, so as people popularly call churches the House of God, churches are in Heaven abi So when the psalmist said "the earth is the Lord's and its fullness thereof", does this mean the earth is in Heaven
Where in those verses does the Bible mention Earth as a wasteland or did the site you copied this lie from just assume that the wastelands automatically means earth. Dont be desperate please. Relax you have not even answered any of my questions.

Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by proudmuslim2015(m): 9:39am On Aug 23, 2015
winner01:

I cant be the first christian telling you this, maybe you havent met many christians.
Garden of the Lord abi, so as people popularly call churches the House of God, churches are in Heaven abi So when the psalmist said "the earth is the Lord's and its fullness thereof", does this mean the earth is in Heaven
Where in those verses does the Bible mention Earth as a wasteland
people call the houses of God, but was it mere people that called Eden the garden of the lord? genesis said man was created from the dust(earth) and was TAKEN to Eden. taken? what does that imply? its not our earth anymore! talking about wastelands, didnt you see the verses i quoted about it, isaiah said you will be made deserts like EDEN(meaning its nothing compared to earth) and her wasteland will be changed to the garden of the lord, he was talking to the zions!! i will answer your question only if you answer my questions with valid proofs.

Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by winner01(m): 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2015
proudmuslim2015:
people call the houses of God, but was it mere people that called Eden the garden of the lord? genesis said man was created from the dust(earth) and was TAKEN to Eden. taken? what does that imply? its not our earth anymore! talking about wastelands, didnt you see the verses i quoted about it, isaiah said you will be made deserts like EDEN(meaning its nothing compared to earth) and her wasteland will be changed to the garden of the lord, he was talking to the zions!! i will answer your question only if you answer my questions with valid proofs.
Acts 20:28 - Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
Does this mean the church is in heaven undecided
1 Timothy 3:15 - But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.
Does this also mean the house is in heaven undecided
Why then do you believe a site that insists that the garden of God means the garden is in heaven.

Im sure you have no answer to the issue of 72 virgins, the sexual perversion of the "prophet" is easy for all to see, I ask you a question and you reply with a question and then say that if i dont answer yours, you wont answer mine.
I dont know if you are substituting the Bible for the quran. Where did the bible say man was taken to Eden.
Genesis 2:7-9 (NIV)
Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.
Now the LORD God had planted a garden in the east, in Eden; and there he put the man he had formed....
Note the word PUT. God planted a garden and put his creations there. why do you then believe a desperate site.

Concerning isaiah 51:2-3
2 "Look to Abraham your father And to Sarah who gave birth to you in pain; When he was but one I called him, Then I blessed him and multiplied him." 3 Indeed, the LORD will comfort Zion; He will comfort all her ruins. And her wilderness He will make like Eden, And her wastelands like the garden of the LORD; Joy and gladness will be found in her, Thanksgiving and sound of a melody.
Now which right thinking person will translate wastelands automatically to earth, You dont know a bit about the Bible. Let me break it down for you.
The Lord shall comfort Zion according to Isaiah 40:1 ; Isaiah 49:3 ; Isaiah 51:12 ; Isaiah 52:9 , etc.). Literally, the word used is "has comforted" ; i.e. has so determined the matter in his counsels that it may be considered as already accomplished. Her wastelands ... her wilderness... her desert.
Though Nebuchadnezzar "left of the poor of the land to be vinedressers and husbandmen" (2 Kings 25:12 ; Jeremiah 52:16 ), yet the population was not sufficient to maintain cultivation generally. Thus, much of Judaea, during the absence of the exiles, became a " wilderness" and a " desert" (Ezekiel 36:34 ). Like Eden... like the garden of the Lord. The Prophet Joel compares Judaea before its desolation to " the garden of Eden" ( Joel 2:3 ): and Ezekiel, like Isaiah, prophesies that it shall once more become "like the garden of Eden," when the exiles have returned to it (Ezekiel 37:35).
Eden represents all that is glorious, not in nature only, but in art ( Ezekiel 28:13 ; Ezekiel 31:8, 9, 16, 18 ). The voice of melody (Isaiah 35:10, 11). As music ceases out of the land in time of affliction (Isaiah 24:8 ), so when a "time of refreshing from the Lord" arrives, there is at once singing and "melody" (Revelation 5:8 ; Revelation 14:2 ; Revelation 15:2 )...

Dont bother asking more questions cos Im not ready to go back and forth with you especially since you have no explanation for the enjoyment of 72 virgins in "paradise"., i hope the women also get to enjoy 72 virgin men tho. farewell.

Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by yetunsbay(m): 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
winner01:
ill try to answer your questions when im back from the chapel.
but i leave you with these short posts of mine.

www.nairaland.com/2536870/why-jesus-christ-called-son

www.nairaland.com/2407838/jesus-christ-old-testament

www.nairaland.com/1939388/god-trinity-man-trinity-created
la click la gullible. You can do that here anyway
Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by truthman2012(m): 11:40am On Sep 26, 2015
Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by truthman2012(m): 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
The questions remain unanswered.

It is only allahh that referred to non-existent events to deceive mankind.
Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by pneumaticos(m): 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
@ winner01

To to add more explanation to the confused chrislam guys question

Eden is more of an atmosphere...it was a location on earth that heaven had direct influence on...a spiritual influence that affected every thing in it sorroundings

The islamic concept of God cannot make them understand this.....

The influence of the holyghost that made eden gloriouse was taken when man sinned.....that's why eden cannot be located in this world
But we see eden in the of christians...too hard for the unborn to understand

Re: Muhammad Vs Other Prophets by truthman2012(m): 10:09am On Oct 08, 2015

Some Acts That Make A Muslim Forbidden To Hell / A Disturbing News About Alhaji Gawat / Marieh Carey Performed Live In Saudi Arabia (near Makkah)