Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket (12637 Views)

Ndume: If Magu Could Be Rejected, Saraki Should Not Be Senate President / Melaye: No One Not Even Buhari Or Saraki Should Have Immunity / My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019..saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
If the recent posture of the Senate President Abubakar Bukola Saraki of recent times is connected with his 2019 Presidential bid, then he and his Advisers should wake up to reality. To be candid with Bukola Saraki, he will not be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria whether in 2019 or anytime in the future irrespective of the party he choose to align himself with. It will be unpatriotic and immoral to even consider him as President of this country.

What Are The "Sins" of Saraki?
1. The alleged fraud by the Sarakis that led to the fall of Societe Generale Bank, which cost so many people their life savings and means of livelihood is still fresh in the minds of Nigerians. Bukola Saraki, his now late father, his sister (Gbemisola Saraki) and some their proteges were fingered in the fraud.

2. As Chairman Nigeria Governors Forum, Bukola Saraki was at the forefront of the struggle to deplete the Excess Crude Account which they successfully did after holding the then president by the balls.

3. As Governor of Kwara state, Bukola Saraki was accused of several corruption deals, some of which are under the EFCC investigation.

4. Saraki presided over the affairs of Kwara state for 8years and despite having his stooge and incumbent Governor Ahmed, Kwara state is still lagging behind in terms of capital and human development.

Other Sins Of Saraki
5. Sin Against The South: In 2010, Bukola Saraki was determined to see that Dr Goodluck Jonathan did not emerge PDP candidate (and President) simply because he (Goodluck) wasn't a Northerner. Saraki teamed up with PDP aspirants Atiku Abubakar and IBB to present a "Northern Consensus Candidate". Atiku Abubakar emerged as their "candidate". He(Saraki) went further to instruct Kwara PDP delegates to vote for the Northern Consensus Candidate (Atiku) in the PDP December 2010 Primaries.

6. Sin Against PDP: Saraki and other nPDP rebels despite riding to prominence on the PDP platform decided to work against PDP, factionalised the party and moved to APC simply because a Southern incumbent decided to seek re-election. (He should sort himself out with APC)

I believe the above reasons are strong enough for Saraki to be rejected should he consider seeking election for the office of the President in 2015 irrespective of the ticket he chooses to align himself with.

Who Should Be The PDP's 2019 Flagbearer:
If the PDP is keen on fielding a Northerner for 2019 Presidential election, then it should start by grooming Governor Ibrahim Dankwambo of Gombe state. The Governor seem to enjoy relative popularity in his Gombe state and the North East. He also enjoys relative credibility from among his people. Also considering that the North East has never produced the President of Nigeria, his will be a huge advantage to break into the zone. A Dakwambo's pairing with a credible candidate from the South East (Mr Peter Obi for instance) will be a worthy team for the PDP that will give the APC a run for their money.

For the record, some of us supported Saraki for Senate Presidency to spite the APC and to check the influence of APC's Chieftains influence on the Senate. But that is it! Saraki should sort himself out with his "fellow progressives" but forget about the prospect of Aso Rock whether in 2019 or at any time. I have to add that Saraki's misunderstanding/fight with some of his "progressive elements" will nevertheless be a blessing to the PDP's drive to reclaim the Presidency from the APC in 2019.

May God Bless Us All

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by deadZONE: 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Barcanista no dey rest!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
And you think your opinion is important because?

tongue

11 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
Opinions and Criticisms are welcomed.

Hinwazaka iPrinz20 Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria Wasquad and all patriots

12 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by MizMyColi(f): 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
smiley

Mr Saraki is a no no.
Presi gini?!
Mbanu!!

Barcanista...I think PDP needs someone with popularity.
Someone who has a will to serve.
I can't even think of anyone now..
I don't know the man you just mentioned.

It would have been different if PDP were the ruling party.
Se grab?

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by tucky200(m): 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
barcanista:

Other Sins Of Saraki
5. Sin Against The South: In 2010, Bukola Saraki was determined to see that Dr Goodluck Jonathan did not emerge PDP candidate (and President) simply because he (Goodluck) wasn't a Northerner. Saraki teamed up with PDP aspirants Atiku Abubakar and IBB to present a "Northern Consensus Candidate". Atiku Abubakar emerged as their "candidate". He(Saraki) went further to instruct Kwara PDP delegates to vote for the Northern Consensus Candidate (Atiku) in the PDP December 2010 Primaries.
so ur party (pdp) belongs to the south south and jonathan

13 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by HungerBAD: 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
Barcanista, it physically hurts me to agree with you on anything.

But on these, we share the same view.

Saraki is a criminal and a turncoat, all the attributes he got from his PDP Days, and that is why very soon we will return you guys favor. By sending Saraki back to be in the PDP, his days in the APC are numbered.

His sins are just too much, for him to even think about PRES, let alone PRESIDENT.

PDP Can have Saraki for free.

24 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
firstEVA:

tongue
It is not really about my opinion, it is about Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
I am from Kogi state, speak fluent Yoruba spent the first 14yrs of my life in Oyo. Barcanista Am I a Northerner or Southerner

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Omenkata: 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
best2com:
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Barcanista no dey rest!
Bro you're trying o grin grin
It's for the good of Nigeria...

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by joseph1832(m): 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
Oh barcanista! You knew all this about Saraki and you threw all your support behind Saraki and celebrated when he was declared Senate President?

One might just have to question your true sense of patriotism because so far, you've only shown that you're bias and twisted in almost everything you do.

And as usual, the master has called for his canine unit for support:
barcanista:
Opinions and Criticisms are welcomed.

Hinwazaka iPrinz20 Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria Wasquad and all patriots
I wonder the kind of criticisms and opinions these monikers will give owing to the fact that most of them openly celebrated when Saraki was made Senate President.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
tucky200:
so ur party (pdp) belongs to the south south and jonathan
His sin against the "South" and not South South. A President is to be President of the country and not one that seek a sectional agenda sentiment. Beside, I proposed Ibrahim Dankwambo, a muslim from the North East as candidate.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by 7lives: 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
Ko kan aye.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Beremx(f): 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
Saraki did not offer you monetary protection that's why you're attacking him. Who are you to determine who becomes Nigerian President? You have only one vote dude!!

Nonsense!!

Btw,I am no fan of Saraki.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by RichDad1(m): 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
Prophet D**m Barcanista tongue tongue tongue
barcanista:

For the record, some of us supported Saraki for Senate Presidency to spite the APC and to check the influence of APC's Chieftains influence on the Senate. But that is it! Saraki should sort himself out with his "fellow progressives" but forget about the prospect of Aso Rock whether in 2019 or at any time. I have to add that Saraki's misunderstanding/fight with some of his "progressive elements" will nevertheless be a blessing to the PDP's drive to reclaim the Presidency from the APC in 2019.
May God Bless Us All
I pity Saraki and his new found friends. Btw, the bold in very unpatriotic. You guys needs to be objective and not be swayed by emotions. cool cool cool

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Sinbad2(m): 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
I would have preferred Nuhu Ribadu paring with Obi IF nd only If Atiku will support him since both are from the same state
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by akpumping7720(m): 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
Saraki the Dreamer!!! Mr Barcanista, that dude u mentioned from Gombe state isn't yet popular. Maybe u should beam your searchlight on other marketable candidates; or better still you can start grooming Ayodele Fayose grin grin

8 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by jarkbauer: 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
agreed
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by fitzmayowa: 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
Saraki should just forget 2019...IMO
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
MizMyColi:
smiley

Mr Saraki is a no no.
Presi gini?!
Mbanu!!

Barcanista...I think PDP needs someone with popularity.
Someone who has a will to serve.
I can't even think of anyone now..
I don't know the man you just mentioned.

It would have been different if PDP were the ruling party.
Se grab?
My Dear, the man(Dankwambo) is a brilliant technocrat and enjoy some followings. When the time comes we all will market him to Nigerians. The man is a former Accountant-General of Gombe state and later AGF of Nigeria. He holds a PHD in Accounting (while as Governor). He's very brilliant. It is not an easy feat to survive the Sai Buhari and APC movement in NE. He's a good product.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by temitemi1(m): 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
All what u need to do is to counter his points cool
firstEVA:

tongue
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by fitzmayowa: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
Beremx:
Saraki did not offer you monetary protection that's why you're attacking him. Who are you to determine who becomes Nigerian President? You have only one vote dude!!

Nonsense!!

And the attack continues, give it a rest mam, its not healthy...

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Habayomie(m): 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
MOVIE ALERT: In case you don't know what the noise is all about. Download The trailer for the much anticipated Film OPIN (the end) Written&Directed by Psalm Oderinde http://forumspotz.net/?p=54703
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
Vanquay:
I am from Kogi state, speak fluent Yoruba spent the first 14yrs of my life in Oyo. Barcanista Am I a Northerner or Southerner
You are a Niger Deltan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
Am serious undecided undecided undecided
barcanista:
You are a Niger Deltan
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by MizMyColi(f): 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
barcanista:

My Dear, the man(Dankwambo) is a brilliant technocrat and enjoy some followings. When the time comes we all will market him to Nigerians. The man is a former Accountant-General of Gombe state and later AGF of Nigeria. He holds a PHD in Accounting (while as Governor). He's very brilliant. It is not an easy feat to survive the Sai Buhari and APC movement in NE. He's a good product.

Okaysmiley
Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by RichDad1(m): 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
barcanista:
You are a Niger Deltan
wicked. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
HungerBAD:
Barcanista, it physically hurts me to agree with you on anything.

But on these, we share the same view.

Saraki is a criminal and a turncoat, all the attributes he got from his PDP Days, and that is why very soon we will return you guys favor. By sending Saraki back to be in the PDP, his days in the APC are numbered.

His sins are just too much, for him to even think about PRES, let alone PRESIDENT.

PDP Can have Saraki for free.
Wow so you know all these yet you guys presented him as your candidate for Kwara Central Senatorial election?

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by OAMMB(f): 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
Thanks barca for this logical write up...
I see him and a few folks forming a new party.

They are an UN electable bunch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Saraki Should Forget About The Presidency and PDP's Ticket by wapSmart(m): 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
Beremx:

Nonsense!!

BeremX is spot on..

Barcanista one needs not to judge now, this is Nigeria where the unexpected happen....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmos Celebrates Her Mother's 70th Birthday ( Photos) / 6,609,115 Lagosians Eligible To Vote In 2019, Says INEC / Electoral Bill: PDP Plans To Use Russians To Hack INEC Server, Says APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.