Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Flashback: What Made You Break Up With Your EX?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Flashback: What Made You Break Up With Your EX?? (2802 Views)

Opinion: How Would You Break the news if you Were In Her Shoes(pic) / Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. / Why Do Ladies Still Ask For Favours After You Break Up With Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flashback: What Made You Break Up With Your EX?? by krazydave(m): 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
It's almost natural to think back once in a while about the past.

Well, today let's talk about what made you break up with you Ex, and more importantly if given the opportunity would you go back to starting the relationship over again?

Me..... She said, "I never listened". Not just physical listening o, she meant more but still don't understand it.

Would I mind starting all over..... Yes.
Re: Flashback: What Made You Break Up With Your EX?? by naijaboiy: 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
incessant Quarrels and the Nagging became unbearable. I could hardly think straight.

See me see wahala,,when i'm not yet married she wan give me grey hair before my time.

So I broke up.

Would I mind getting back together? I don't think so.
Re: Flashback: What Made You Break Up With Your EX?? by HungerBAD: 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
Too many to remember.
Re: Flashback: What Made You Break Up With Your EX?? by Cutehector(m): 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
Break time
Re: Flashback: What Made You Break Up With Your EX?? by jaymejate: 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
She plan to use me do ritual for another boy.

I saw everything in a Revelation, so i pick race.
Re: Flashback: What Made You Break Up With Your EX?? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
The fool was a cheat embarassed
Re: Flashback: What Made You Break Up With Your EX?? by krazydave(m): 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
jaymejate:

Lmao..... Nairalanders! !!

Revelation ke. ... that's spiritual o
Re: Flashback: What Made You Break Up With Your EX?? by krazydave(m): 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
Sassybae:

Sorry much...

So, I'm guessing the probability going back to that relationship is next to impossible
Re: Flashback: What Made You Break Up With Your EX?? by kossyablaze(m): 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
Brb

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flashback: What Made You Break Up With Your EX?? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
Last ex, no good reason I just found someone better.
Re: Flashback: What Made You Break Up With Your EX?? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
Op said EX...meaning we no more
krazydave:

Sorry much...

So, I'm guessing the probability going back to that relationship is next to impossible
Re: Flashback: What Made You Break Up With Your EX?? by Melahou(m): 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
Sassybae:

fool ke
he must have been the love of your life at one point
thin line between love and hate

1 Like

Re: Flashback: What Made You Break Up With Your EX?? by dulux07(m): 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
She was getin fat
Re: Flashback: What Made You Break Up With Your EX?? by Melahou(m): 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
rokiatu:

what makes you think this one wont turn out to be another EX wink

1 Like

Re: Flashback: What Made You Break Up With Your EX?? by Melahou(m): 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
HungerBAD:
Too many to remember.

are you BABA IJEBU grin
Re: Flashback: What Made You Break Up With Your EX?? by Melahou(m): 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
jaymejate:

am sure you didn't get the full revelation
because she`ll still come back for you grin
Re: Flashback: What Made You Break Up With Your EX?? by FruityLass: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
Wasn't ambitious and doesn't have principles....

So I had to let go
Re: Flashback: What Made You Break Up With Your EX?? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
Yea I loved him
Buh he was just too ungrateful
Melahou:

fool ke
he must have been the love of your life at one point
thin line between love and hate
Re: Flashback: What Made You Break Up With Your EX?? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
Melahou:

what makes you think this one wont turn out to be another EX wink
Badt Dude. See questioning.
Re: Flashback: What Made You Break Up With Your EX?? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
I think the biggest relationship killer (assuming your are mostly compatible) is taking your partner for granted. Taking your partner for granted breeds disrespect. And before you know it, you are treating and (communicating) to (with) them carelessly or thoughtlessly.

Even if you are "soul mates" or an angel or God put you two together, there is still work and effort to maintain the relationship.

Anyway that said: to avoid having one page worth of dirty laundary, I will stick with just two: Distance and lack of effective communication.

I have never being cheated on, and I have never cheated on anyone. But, a lot can be said about communication in relationships.

Will I go back if given chance! Ha......I think it will take a divine intervention for that to happen. I never say never tho.

1 Like

Re: Flashback: What Made You Break Up With Your EX?? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
rokiatu:

Just hope the present one doesn't find someone better... E go pain you wella... There will alwsys be someone better.. If everyone kept jumping, nobody for marry angry

2 Likes

Re: Flashback: What Made You Break Up With Your EX?? by ronald4lif(m): 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
I bet no one would admit they were the one who got dumped even if they were. Everyone be like I took a walk, I move on from bla bla. Make una fear God'ooo. cheesy
Re: Flashback: What Made You Break Up With Your EX?? by NinaNigeria(f): 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
he did not have the qualities I was looking for.
Re: Flashback: What Made You Break Up With Your EX?? by krazydave(m): 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
Manuelson:

Just hope the present one doesn't find someone better... E go pain you wella... There will alwsys be someone better.. If everyone kept jumping, nobody for marry angry

tell them o....
Re: Flashback: What Made You Break Up With Your EX?? by Melahou(m): 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
shegsky:

Badt Dude. See questioning.

grin grin
Re: Flashback: What Made You Break Up With Your EX?? by naijaboiy: 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
ronald4lif:
I bet no one would admit they were the one who got dumped even if they were. Everyone be like I took a walk, I move on from bla bla. Make una fear God'ooo. cheesy
omo them don dump me before o! cheesy

But that's not my recent ex. It was before this Ex I talked about on this thread.

No need to form baddo. grin
Re: Flashback: What Made You Break Up With Your EX?? by phyness(m): 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
Lie
Re: Flashback: What Made You Break Up With Your EX?? by naijaboiy: 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
Sassybae:
Yea I loved him
What did you GIVE to him that made him ungrateful?
Re: Flashback: What Made You Break Up With Your EX?? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
she said I was a cheat....
and sure, I want her back.. *work in progress
Re: Flashback: What Made You Break Up With Your EX?? by Melahou(m): 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
Sassybae:
Yea I loved him

so how'll i no you'll be grateful to me if i accept your proposal wink
Re: Flashback: What Made You Break Up With Your EX?? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
NinaNigeria:
he did not have the qualities I was looking for.
didnt u knw before u agreed to date him? eleyi le o
Re: Flashback: What Made You Break Up With Your EX?? by gabazin080(m): 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2015
naijaboiy:
incessant Quarrels and the Nagging became unbearable. I could hardly think straight.

See me see wahala,,when i'm not yet married she wan give me grey hair before my time.

So I broke up.

Would I mind getting back together? I don't think so.
we passed through same hell. Thank God I have a baby and she's still searching

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. / I Am Eyeing A Married Neighbor / Funny pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.