Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

PHOTOS: M.I Abaga Gives Out His Gold Watch To A Loyal Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: M.I Abaga Gives Out His Gold Watch To A Loyal Fan (570 Views)

E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) / #JosRocks: Yung6ix Loses His Gold Chain, Offers N500,000 To Anyone That Finds It / Davido To Give N2Million To Most Loyal Fan (snapchat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: M.I Abaga Gives Out His Gold Watch To A Loyal Fan by TodayMusik(m): 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2015

M.I made one of his fans very happy when he gave him his gold MK watch for reciting the lyrics to his song effortlessly. The rap superstar M.I made the night for a lucky fan at the Star Music Trek concert when he gave him the watch as a gift.

More photos Here
Re: PHOTOS: M.I Abaga Gives Out His Gold Watch To A Loyal Fan by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Obasanjo’s Private Visit To President Buhari At The Villa / I Miss My Friend Mko Abiola - IBB / I Hate Proud Nigerian Men - Comedienne Chigul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.