Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) (78714 Views)

Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 / Corper Drowns In Boat Accident A Month To Completion Of His Service, Buried / Why Medical Doctor Corpers Are Paid Higher In Service(nysc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by bqlekan(m): 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
Caliph69:

So it's NYSC that killed her?
I dont know, i just believe the scheme should be scrapped. its an utmost waste of time and risk of life. the disadvantages are far more than the advantages.

1 Like

Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
very bad news........ sad sad sad sad
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by flex12(m): 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by Icecomrade: 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
So Sad!

Just rest okay!

Even those who don't know you like feels heart broken.
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by manmustwac(m): 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
can somebody please tell us how she died?
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
Vanquay:
Shoddy Journalism. Wetin kill her? undecided
I don dey notice you, you too dey yab nonsense to stay relevant.

Show some respect to the lady and enjoy while your time last!

Don't bother to quote me cos I don't reply nitwits.
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by espn(m): 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
bqlekan:
RIP, NYSC should be scrapped... enough is enough
so if she wasn't in NYSC she won't die? Smh! Maybe education should be scraped..working and hustling should be stopped..because of all those who died trying to survive what life brings every secs.

RIP babe.. all soul shall taste death but under different circumstances.. May we live long. May our lives not be cut short.
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
ManTiger:

I don dey notice you, you too dey yab nonsense to stay relevant.

Show some respect to the lady and enjoy while your time last!

Don't bother to quote me cos I don't reply nitwits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by ogba20: 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
Vanquay:
Shoddy Journalism. Wetin kill her? undecided
. Forget d journalist speak on d topic, atleast rip to d death. Some times am wonderin if u re normal
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
Am not Normal that's what makes me stand out undecided
ogba20:
. Forget d journalist speak on d topic, atleast rip to d death. Some times am wonderin if u re normal
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by ignis: 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
RIP corper shun
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by dridowu: 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
So sad, just today also a corp member serving in lagos was buried today at atan cemetery. She is a graduate of banking and finance from UNILAG.
May God be with there families.
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by Sinbad2007(m): 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
Why bury her in coper's uniform? or do they want her journey to the great beyond to be stagnant like this country? Rest in peace pretty! You died serving a country that care less about you
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
post=36679105:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-oZdDvD0lFiE/VcOU50oQH8I/AAAAAAAGJQM/ZQyEpuLNROQ/s400/11.jpg[/img]
Emaeyak Uwem, who died in service in Ekiti state, was buried today.She was buried in her uniform. She was a graduate of Business Admin of Heritage Polytechnic. May her soul rest in peace.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-zQg8n1MueuQ/VcOUZCEBq2I/AAAAAAAGJQE/fmlvIYSbh2U/s400/2.jpg[/img]

http://www.edificationinfo.com/2015/08/photos-youth-corper-who-died-in-service.html

RIP TO HER!
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by DTOBS(m): 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
God please be with us all...as I go for my service,lord protect me......
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by bqlekan(m): 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
espn:
so if she wasn't in NYSC she won't die? Smh! Maybe education should be scraped..working and hustling should be stopped..because of all those who died trying to survive what life brings every secs.
you dont understand. the scheme is utter waste of time and an entire risk of life in an unknown area. No security whatsoever. coupled with what corp members do in their respective states and PPA, brother, the scheme should be scrapped.
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by Certifiedboss: 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
post=36679105:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-oZdDvD0lFiE/VcOU50oQH8I/AAAAAAAGJQM/ZQyEpuLNROQ/s400/11.jpg[/img]
Emaeyak Uwem, who died in service in Ekiti state, was buried today.She was buried in her uniform. She was a graduate of Business Admin of Heritage Polytechnic. May her soul rest in peace.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-zQg8n1MueuQ/VcOUZCEBq2I/AAAAAAAGJQE/fmlvIYSbh2U/s400/2.jpg[/img]

http://www.edificationinfo.com/2015/08/photos-youth-corper-who-died-in-service.html

So sad ... so so sad . After all the struggle . A corper who just passed out in my local government this July died 2days ago too .. Life is cruel . We can't question God but how can the parents of this people cope with the loss
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by orekelewa09(f): 8:01pm On Aug 06, 2015
my classmate. she was sick.
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by captain11: 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
May almighty Allah give her internarest. AMEEN. MY Condoles to the family.
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by MKO4ever(m): 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
RIP to her

BTW: This babe standing nor too bad for her back side lipsrsealed

Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by deadZONE: 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2015
Vanquay:
Shoddy Journalism. What killed her? RIP sad sad cry cry. This NYSC thing is just Redundant. It has outlived its purpose undecided
nah me kill am
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by Slo01(m): 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
Rip
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by stephmike(m): 8:08pm On Aug 06, 2015
colossus2:
RIP beautiful lady.

Where the 3rd person agarawu23?
1st quarter FTC - Temitemi1 because of election. 2nd quarter FTC - Agarawu23 because of Mr Nairaland. 3rd quarter - INTROVERT because of ......... she go soon tire. 4th quarter - we dey wait.
no more again
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by Mznaett: 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
The rate of which students and Nysc members loose their lives is alarming.

Just yesterday,we lost a student and an aspiring student of Akpoly and also the cyclist.

God pls have mercy and save us
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by datigbogirl: 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Thunder fire anybody wey go bury me with any Nigerian uniform. angry

Just wear me my normal short, T shirt and any fine leather shoe from gucci or Nike I dun sempe dey enter heaven be that.

My sister, peace belongs to you now.
RIP.

You be 2chainz Wey you wan make dem bury you inside GUCCI store.
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by Sprintx24(m): 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
Rest in the Lord's bosom. May the light of the Lord guide you home. Preserve us now and always o Lord, Amen!
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by datigbogirl: 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
Certifiedboss:

So sad ... so so sad . After all the struggle . A corper who just passed out in my local government this July died 2days ago too .. Life is cruel . We can't question God but how can the parents of this people cope with the loss

It's as if NYSC is cursed...I need to have a re-think on going back or just fashying it...thank God Buhari is now thinking of making it voluntary.
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
cry tears
Re: Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
orekelewa09:
my classmate. she was sick.

So sorry about the loss.

May the Lord grant her eternal rest, comfort and sustain the Living.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here / "Village Corper": Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking / Is She The Tallest Female Copper In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.