Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Ambassadors Of Belgium, Poland, Rwanda Inspecting Guards Of Honor Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambassadors Of Belgium, Poland, Rwanda Inspecting Guards Of Honor Today (14944 Views)

Buhari Attends Guards Of Brigade Regimental Dinner In Abuja (Photos) / PHOTOS: Pres. Buhari Inspecting Guards Of Honour On Arrival In France / Buhari receives letter of credence from ambassadors of Belgium,Poland,Rwanda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambassadors Of Belgium, Poland, Rwanda Inspecting Guards Of Honor Today by olokedde: 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2015

AMBASSADOR DESIGNATE OF THE REPUBLIC OF RWANDA TO NIGERIA, MR STANISIA KAMANZI WITH AMBASSADOR DESIGNATE OF THE KINGDOM OF BELGIUM TO NIGERIA, MR STEPHANE De LOECKERAS AND DESIGNATE OF POLAND TO NIGERIA, MR ANDRZEJ DYCHA INSPECTING GUARD OF HONOR DURING PRESENTATION OF HIS LETTER OF CREDEENCE TO PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI AT THE PRESIDENTIAL VILLA IN ABUJA ON THURSDAY

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/photos-inspection-of-guards-in-abuja.html

2 Likes

Re: Ambassadors Of Belgium, Poland, Rwanda Inspecting Guards Of Honor Today by INTROVERT(f): 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2015
ok

if you want me to close my NAIRALAND account:

click like if yes
click share if no.

98 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Ambassadors Of Belgium, Poland, Rwanda Inspecting Guards Of Honor Today by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
When they finish can they come and inspect my EBA and CLEATS grin

HURRY UP. ITS GETTING COLD undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambassadors Of Belgium, Poland, Rwanda Inspecting Guards Of Honor Today by colossus2: 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
^ ^ ^ ^
The guy bend face because introV overtake am grin
That awkward moment when you open a thread and nobody has commented, only to try and book space and see say introvert one spirit sidown there dey wait you cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambassadors Of Belgium, Poland, Rwanda Inspecting Guards Of Honor Today by Young03(m): 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
White head
Re: Ambassadors Of Belgium, Poland, Rwanda Inspecting Guards Of Honor Today by colossus2: 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
ok

click like if yes
click share if no.
Don't close it. We all wanna watch you get tired

5 Likes

Re: Ambassadors Of Belgium, Poland, Rwanda Inspecting Guards Of Honor Today by veekid(m): 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
seen

1 Like

Re: Ambassadors Of Belgium, Poland, Rwanda Inspecting Guards Of Honor Today by rottennaija(m): 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
ok

click like if yes
click share if no.

You mean closing it and then coming out with 3 account? Don't worry, we are ok

4 Likes

Re: Ambassadors Of Belgium, Poland, Rwanda Inspecting Guards Of Honor Today by akinlex(m): 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Ambassadors Of Belgium, Poland, Rwanda Inspecting Guards Of Honor Today by amoduganja: 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
e

1 Like

Re: Ambassadors Of Belgium, Poland, Rwanda Inspecting Guards Of Honor Today by TXRunner(m): 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
ok

click like if yes
click share if no.
odensin. undecided undecided please keep it open cos i will use it as an example for my kids as wat becomes of some peoples life after their parents begged and cajoled dem 2 go 2 skool. but when dey refuse dis is wat happens to dem. joblessness and frustration, fightin for fp on an anonymous site cos it helps give validation to deir human existense grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambassadors Of Belgium, Poland, Rwanda Inspecting Guards Of Honor Today by Badgers14: 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2015
Whats the purpose of this thread

2 Likes

Re: Ambassadors Of Belgium, Poland, Rwanda Inspecting Guards Of Honor Today by nofij(m): 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
INTROVERT is officially jobless...God please help our e-sister undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ambassadors Of Belgium, Poland, Rwanda Inspecting Guards Of Honor Today by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
Nn
Re: Ambassadors Of Belgium, Poland, Rwanda Inspecting Guards Of Honor Today by reverendfather: 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hey hey hey hey
Re: Ambassadors Of Belgium, Poland, Rwanda Inspecting Guards Of Honor Today by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
Okay
Re: Ambassadors Of Belgium, Poland, Rwanda Inspecting Guards Of Honor Today by kitan2015(m): 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
Owk.....
Re: Ambassadors Of Belgium, Poland, Rwanda Inspecting Guards Of Honor Today by reverendfather: 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
ok

click like if yes click share if no.
abeg shifttttttttt

3 Likes

Re: Ambassadors Of Belgium, Poland, Rwanda Inspecting Guards Of Honor Today by MrNL(m): 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
That's good. Naijas image is slowly respected once more,no more bribery, a Lagos traditional ruler was arrested for murder http://yesreport..com/2015/08/lagos-traditional-ruler-11-others-in.html ..the fight against corruption is real!!
Re: Ambassadors Of Belgium, Poland, Rwanda Inspecting Guards Of Honor Today by reverendfather: 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
Badgers14:
Whats the purpose of this thread
a very useless thread
Re: Ambassadors Of Belgium, Poland, Rwanda Inspecting Guards Of Honor Today by Badgers14: 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
reverendfather:
a very useless thread

Yes, indeed!!
Re: Ambassadors Of Belgium, Poland, Rwanda Inspecting Guards Of Honor Today by yahrant140(m): 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
Ok oooooo, we hear!!!
Re: Ambassadors Of Belgium, Poland, Rwanda Inspecting Guards Of Honor Today by petuniaevents(f): 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
smiley
Re: Ambassadors Of Belgium, Poland, Rwanda Inspecting Guards Of Honor Today by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
Those guards are looking at each other while marching. That's cheating. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ambassadors Of Belgium, Poland, Rwanda Inspecting Guards Of Honor Today by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
ok

click like if yes
click share if no.

Also put an f*** u button
Re: Ambassadors Of Belgium, Poland, Rwanda Inspecting Guards Of Honor Today by kennyman2000(m): 7:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
Look at our packard female soldiers..

God bless the Federal republic of Nigeria
God bless president Buhari
God bless NA..
Re: Ambassadors Of Belgium, Poland, Rwanda Inspecting Guards Of Honor Today by eleko1: 7:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
cool A sign of good thing to come.NIG,E GO BETTER cool
Re: Ambassadors Of Belgium, Poland, Rwanda Inspecting Guards Of Honor Today by Ewizard(m): 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
ok

click like if yes
click share if no.

looking for a cheap publicity?? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) / Reps Summon Adeosun Over N17 Billion ‘office Equipment’ Contract Scam / APC Serving House Of Reps Member Defects To SDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.