Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,799 members, 7,841,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Let The Word MARRIAGE Stop Ruling You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let The Word MARRIAGE Stop Ruling You (725 Views)

Ladies, Don’t Lose Focus When You Hear The Word Marriage – Joro Olumofin / How Pretense Overwhelms Ladies When The Hear The Word Marriage. / OYA...LET THE LIES Begin....how Many Did This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let The Word MARRIAGE Stop Ruling You by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2015
Some ladies can be pathetic. All you need to say to get them to spread their legs is marriage. Once some of them hear the word marriage the iron doors of her thighs bound with flaming chains will miraculously be unlocked.

Don't some of you have shame and self respect? You see a lady in a beautiful relationship throw it away because a guy she hasn't known for a week mentioned
marriage to her. You see her running around excitedly like a girl who just found out the
wonderful powers of the pen!s.

Is it that all you care about is marriage? You don't care about who it is you're married to? All you want is to be addressed as a "Mrs". If
you're part of such ladies then your head no correct.

Don't you have self respect? That is why you see girls crying after break up that
their ex promised them
marriage. Their anger isn't that they lost someone they love but that they missed
marriage.

Guys have known the trick and will keep mentioning marriage and sampling your wet cores. Don't get it twisted we aren't fools, we know ladies who are with us for love, those who are
there for money or sex and those there just because they feel they are old enough for marriage.

They will keep testing you and will keep marrying someone else because desperation is like a cologne, you can perceive it from miles away.

Grow up, let the word
marriage stop ruling you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let The Word MARRIAGE Stop Ruling You by opeaceo: 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
Blame the society, blame her upbringing.
Re: Let The Word MARRIAGE Stop Ruling You by Gold45(f): 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
hmmmmm,

but, bobo, don't you think your words are a little too harsh?

There are always two sides.

Have you heard from the ladies that fall in this category?
Re: Let The Word MARRIAGE Stop Ruling You by Chidexter(m): 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
Reality:

The Op got dumped by his girlfriend cos another guy promised her marriage.
Re: Let The Word MARRIAGE Stop Ruling You by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
Gold45:
hmmmmm,

but, bobo, don't you think your words are a little too harsh?

There are always two sides.

Have you heard from the ladies that fall in this category?
Harsh, i even thought its kinda mild. Just doing what i no how to do best Dear without looking forward to anybody's appraisal. I believe someone out there wil surely adjust after reading it.
And by the way,hope your day wasn't stressful.

1 Like

Re: Let The Word MARRIAGE Stop Ruling You by XavierBlue(m): 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2015
undecided

XavierBlue
Re: Let The Word MARRIAGE Stop Ruling You by IamLEGEND1: 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
and we will kontinu to lie to them to get what we want.

or until they finally grow small sense

#EliteHunters

1 Like

Re: Let The Word MARRIAGE Stop Ruling You by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
Chidexter:
Reality:

The Op got dumped by his girlfriend cos another guy promised her marriage.
Really
Re: Let The Word MARRIAGE Stop Ruling You by japhmanuel: 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
opeaceo:
Blame the society, blame her upbringing.
#Word
Re: Let The Word MARRIAGE Stop Ruling You by ronald4lif(m): 10:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
Blunt but the undiluted truth. The only thing the average Nigerian lady understands is marriage and nothing else. Particularly those in their mid-twenties and upwards.

Bearing this in mind most guys have used marriage as a bait to having their way to women as the mere mentioning of marriage would make them ease their defences and perform whatever is demanded of them.

But the thing is, as much as one intends to fault these ladies for this attitude you can't just blame them squarely without understanding why they behave in such manner. The Nigerian society has been systematically designed to degrade unmarried women and they're constantly stereotype. I read a story some months ago were some property owners in Lagos refuses to lend out their property to single ladies on the premise that they must be prostitutes.

An unmarried lady faces tough challenges not just from the populace but sometimes from her immediate family. It may surprise you to know that some parents mounts pressure on their daughters to get married and keeps reminding them on need to urgently bring home a suitor. Some even allude that their inability to get married is not ordinary and must be spiritual. What do we make of that?

In light of this, these women defy all odds just to get married and bear a mrs. The most unfortunate thing of it all is that they're being warned never to question whatever the man says and must obey all his orders as he's the "man" and regardless of if he's wrong. A lot is wrong with our society.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The Word MARRIAGE Stop Ruling You by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
Blame the society and her upbringing.

If at the end a lady didn't get any man to marry her, the society will never respect her.

Nairaland guys will come here to abuse and mock her for nt being married.

So, op, u see dnt hate the player, rather hate the game.

Dont blame ladies hw they go about it, its nt their fualt.

Rather, blame the society.

And, you coming here to blame the ladies only...., is very unfair.

1 Like

Re: Let The Word MARRIAGE Stop Ruling You by Gold45(f): 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
shegsky:

Harsh, i even thought its kinda mild. Just doing what i no how to do best Dear without looking forward to anybody's appraisal. I believe someone out there wil surely adjust after reading it.
And by the way,hope your day wasn't stressful.

It sure was, but I thank God all the same, I'd rather have the stress than be idle cheesy
Re: Let The Word MARRIAGE Stop Ruling You by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
Gold45:

It sure was, but I thank God all the same, I'd rather have the stress than be idle cheesy
hmn. I can smell that trait of a virtuous woman in you. Be good.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Not To Find A Wife / Singer Bruce Dickinson Says His Cancer Was Caused By Too Much Cunninlingus / 5 Words That Can Stir Great Controversy In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.