Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old (27291 Views)

IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex / Teenager Arrested For Selling Her 2-months Old Baby For N120,000 (pic) / Teenager Arrested For Hiding Boyfriend’s Gun (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old by Gabrendo(m): 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
toniet:
I don't know what this world is turning to , is giving birth to a girl now a crime? ??smh
End time signs. Hope u are born again. If not. i bet when the apocalyse hit. u too may join the crowd to hell for that ur hidden sin.
Re: Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old by folabayo1(f): 10:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
Gabrendo:
West madness sure. I hope u will neva fly abroad. I hope you would stay in naija til you die. And stop using the internet and everything invented by the west. And i hope nigerians are as moral as u presumed without the west.
I hope u die in few years were a u are and I pray u go straight to hell with ur shallow brain.

Idiot
Re: Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old by texanomaly(f): 1:04am On Aug 08, 2015
Modified:

A friend of mine, who I have great respect for, asked me to take this post down. He said he was worried that this post was hurting me more than anyone it was geared toward.

He is right about one thing. The post was very hurtful to everyone involved, including me. I can't take my words back. I can apologize for the delivery.

This outburst was very out of character for me. It was the result of wanting to protect others at my own peril, and holding something in for far too many years.

@NairaMode:
Unfortunately you happened to be the person that got the brunt of the erupting volcano. I do still wonder who these people are who have "all" done something like this before. I do apologize for the venomous language I used.

I believe victims should be able to come forward without fear of reprisals or shame. It is our responsibility to make that possible for them. If we each take it upon ourselves to make changes in our opinions and perspective on this issue, it will go a long way toward helping and heeling those who have been violated.

I apologize for my language and the anger I took out on everyone in general, especially NairaMode.

Odd as it may sound, I don't hate my father. Other than his treatment of me, he was all that others said he was. I am certainly not excusing his behavior, but I painted him as a monster and that was not fair. He was also abused as a child. Though I have not continued this legacy, I do believe he was a victim in all this as well.

It is difficult to explain the feelings of an abused child, especially when the abuser is someone you love from the time you are born. It is so much more complicated than you can ever imagine, if you have not experienced it.

This was something that has weighed heavily on my heart for many years. That little girl who felt betrayed by the one person who should have loved and protected her suddenly came to the surface.

My words came from a place of hurt and betrayal. I am embarrassed by my words, and my loss of self control. It helps no one and certainly not this cause.

Again, I apologize. I have spent a lifetime trying not to become vindictive and hateful because of what happened to me. *sigh*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
texanomaly:
Modified:

A friend of mine, who I have great respect for, asked me to take this post down. He said he was worried that this post was hurting me more than anyone it was geared toward.

He is right about one thing. The post was very hurtful to everyone involved, including me. I can't take my words back. I can apologize for the delivery.

This outburst was very out of character for me. It was the result of wanting to protect others at my own peril, and holding something in for far too many years.

@NairaMode:
Unfortunately you happened to be the person that got the brunt of the erupting volcano. I do still wonder who these people are who have "all" done something like this before. I do apologize for the venomous language I used.

I believe victims should be able to come forward without fear of reprisals or shame. It is our responsibility to make that possible for them. If we each take it upon ourselves to make changes in our opinions and perspective on this issue, it will go a long way toward helping and heeling those who have been violated.

I apologize for my language and the anger I took out on everyone in general, especially NairaMode.

Odd as it may sound, I don't hate my father. Other than his treatment of me, he was all that others said he was. I am certainly not excusing his behavior, but I painted him as a monster and that was not fair. He was also abused as a child. Though I have not continued this legacy, I do believe he was a victim in all this as well.

It is difficult to explain the feelings of an abused child, especially when the abuser is someone you love from the time you are born. It is so much more complicated than you can ever imagine, if you have not experienced it.

This was something that has weighed heavily on my heart for many years. That little girl who felt betrayed by the one person who should have loved and protected her suddenly came to the surface.

My words came from a place of hurt and betrayal. I am embarrassed by my words, and my loss of self control. It helps no one and certainly not this cause.

Again, I apologize. I have spent a lifetime trying not to become vindictive and hateful because of what happened to me. *sigh*

I had forgotten about that outburst the very moment I replied your message. I let the burden of such inconsequential and trivial issue off my back that very second.
Life has more evil and wicked situations or people to deal with than to dwell on such things of the past. Learn a lesson from that.

I figured you dropped this apology to make yourself feel better and I think it is welcomed and acceptable to me if you will be happier.

However, I gravely apologize for disrespecting your father and I ask that you forgive me too. I was mad that you didn't really get my point or didn't ask for clarification before judging me. Better still, you didn't converse with me to understand what I am saying before saying anything or replying me. That's what matured and sane people do.

I apologize.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured / Anambra ”Slave Boy” Who Was Locked In A Locker Rescued In Nnewi / Lagos DPO Kills Apprentice During Raid On Birthday Party (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.