Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Yoruba Interest In Igbo/anioma Dichotomy...a Shame. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Interest In Igbo/anioma Dichotomy...a Shame. (1361 Views)

It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari / Senate Screening Of Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim Was A Shame, Don't You Think? / We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Interest In Igbo/anioma Dichotomy...a Shame. by OBAFEMIawolowo: 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2015
I wouldn't know how true this is but I only hear it online that aniomas are not Igbo, I have seen agbor people say they are not Igbo's but I have friends/cousins from asaba and umunede that have never denied being igbos. My problem is why most yorubas seem to take interest in the issue, its as if they obtain satisfaction from the dichotomy. As far as I'm concerned, it is silly not to say aniomas are Igbo's, I wonder what is going through their heads, their leaders have a lot to do in making history straight. To my Yoruba brothers here on naiaraland, its really a shame capitalizing on that when we have pending issues, like Ilorin being taken away by the fulanis and installing an emir ( have you heard that all emirs are from the lineage of usman danfodio?), we have a yoruba land been ruled by a Fulani and all you do is trying to explain how aniomas are not igbos. I see threads about aniomas/igbos yorubas will be the first to shamefully comment. Let's solve our problem before facing others, just a piece, though bitter but the truth.

Yoruba ronu

Before you crucify me, I'm a yoruba but my mum is an Igbo from delta state ( anioma you call it), she has never denied being Igbo.

18 Likes

Re: Yoruba Interest In Igbo/anioma Dichotomy...a Shame. by funkybully(f): 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
Tell ur brothers oooo. The cone heads

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Interest In Igbo/anioma Dichotomy...a Shame. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2015
I just wonder how they try to separate us from our brothers from the east, their propaganda is failing

11 Likes

Re: Yoruba Interest In Igbo/anioma Dichotomy...a Shame. by FrenchBiafran: 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
Yoruba and their obsession with Igbo. what a cowardly race.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Interest In Igbo/anioma Dichotomy...a Shame. by excellentmomma(f): 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2015
It's really a "wonderment" cheesy

What's the meaning of Anioma, let's start from there. 'cos Anioma is just an Igbo word.

Stop speaking Igbo and drop ur Igbo names dem no gree.

Other people want to make them "tribeless".

God forbid o.

My Anioma brethren, not all of them though.

Another clan wu ndi kwerekwe abi ndi umunne Nkwere ka owukwanu ndi Ikwerrela ka owu na Ikweghi Ekwe. cheesy

Someone will bear Amaechi and say I'm not Igbo, lolzz. Who dey beg u, ur identity just says otherwise.

All na Igbo words.

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Interest In Igbo/anioma Dichotomy...a Shame. by PedroJP(m): 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
Pls tell dat Igbo wanna be Ngeneohia/shachris. Dat girl/boy no wan use ear hear united Biafra. E dey knack dem gbagam for head.

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Interest In Igbo/anioma Dichotomy...a Shame. by babyfaceafrica: 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
What's the moral of this thread?....to implicate yorubas or create awareness to the aniomas....everybody has a right to join anybody he or she wants...this our broda and our sister things breeds mistrust....let the aniomas answer for themselves!!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Interest In Igbo/anioma Dichotomy...a Shame. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2015
excellentmomma:
It's really a "wonderment" cheesy

What's the meaning of Anioma, let's start from there. 'cos Anioma is just an Igbo word.

Stop speaking Igbo and drop ur Igbo names dem no gree.

Other people want to make them "tribeless".

God forbid o.

My Anioma brethren, not all of them though.
what's the meaning of anioma?good kingdom or land
Re: Yoruba Interest In Igbo/anioma Dichotomy...a Shame. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
What's the moral of this thread?....to implicate yorubas or create awareness to the aniomas....everybody has a right to join anybody he or she wants...this our broda and our sister things breeds mistrust....let the aniomas answer for themselves!!
I'm an anioma man and I say yoruba propaganda is fading.

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Interest In Igbo/anioma Dichotomy...a Shame. by babyfaceafrica: 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
menabadoo:
I'm an anioma man and I say yoruba propaganda is fading.
ok..noted..next!!!!
Re: Yoruba Interest In Igbo/anioma Dichotomy...a Shame. by excellentmomma(f): 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
menabadoo:
what's the meaning of anioma?good kingdom or land

Anioma means Good land literally but in context could mean Good kingdom or good town, you are right.

There is a place called Aniocha in Anambra and in Delta state too. Ani means land in an Igbo dialect, while Ala is union Igbo for land.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Interest In Igbo/anioma Dichotomy...a Shame. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
FrenchBiafran:
Yoruba and their obsession with Igbo. what a cowardly race.
Is dz comment necessary, d guy is detribalised don't throw take his actions forgranted please.
Thanks and One love.
Re: Yoruba Interest In Igbo/anioma Dichotomy...a Shame. by Lajet: 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2015
OBAFEMIawolowo:
I wouldn't know how true this is but I only hear it online that aniomas are not Igbo, I have seen agbor people say they are not Igbo's but I have friends/cousins from asaba and umunede that have never denied being igbos. My problem is why most yorubas seem to take interest in the issue, its as if they obtain satisfaction from the dichotomy. As far as I'm concerned, it is silly not to say aniomas are Igbo's, I wonder what is going through their heads, their leaders have a lot to do in making history straight. To my Yoruba brothers here on naiaraland, its really a shame capitalizing on that when we have pending issues, like Ilorin being taken away by the fulanis and installing an emir ( have you heard that all emirs are from the lineage of usman danfodio?), we have a yoruba land been ruled by a Fulani and all you do is trying to explain how aniomas are not igbos. I see threads about aniomas/igbos yorubas will be the first to shamefully comment. Let's solve our problem before facing others, just a piece, though bitter but the truth.

Yoruba ronu

Before you crucify me, I'm a yoruba but my mum is an Igbo from delta state ( anioma you call it), she has never denied being Igbo.

They way some of your brothers in this forum jump in any SS/SE thread suprise me

9 Likes

Re: Yoruba Interest In Igbo/anioma Dichotomy...a Shame. by meccuno: 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
funkybully:
Tell ur brothers oooo. The cone heads
lolz......guy....calm down na...u for allow debate make e start first........
Re: Yoruba Interest In Igbo/anioma Dichotomy...a Shame. by docsholz(m): 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
How to know an ibo man claiming to be yoruba?

Answer: He looks for any yoruba name and spells it in full grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Interest In Igbo/anioma Dichotomy...a Shame. by hakeem4(m): 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2015
K
Re: Yoruba Interest In Igbo/anioma Dichotomy...a Shame. by melzabull(f): 11:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
imagine a yelloba person trying to tell me who i am. Spiteful, evil, treacherous and despicable dolts.

#spits on the hateful yerobars.

op thanks for standing out, they will soon start insulting you and call you Igbo for saying the undiluted truth

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Interest In Igbo/anioma Dichotomy...a Shame. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
All dis ur rite up i dnt just understand..wot has yoruba qot 2 do wit anioma not claiminq iqbo or not?...dis days a iqbo quy just open a fake account wit a yoruba name 2 fool other idiotic human beinq like im self
Re: Yoruba Interest In Igbo/anioma Dichotomy...a Shame. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2015
Re: Yoruba Interest In Igbo/anioma Dichotomy...a Shame. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 16, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Declares War On Christianity, Closed Down Aso Rock Chapel in Abuja! / Man Collapsed, Crying Heavily Upon Hearing About This. Read What He Heard! Hmm.. / More Petitions Rush In Against Amaechi - Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.