Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE (6067 Views)

Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths / James Ibori Conferred With Chieftaincy Title "Ezi-Oyi Anioma" In Delta (Photos) / Yoruba Interest In Igbo/anioma Dichotomy...a Shame. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by onenaira3: 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
You all know my stanch on this therefore, I don't need to address it. I've always wanted to make a this thread just never really did so but as I was reading a thread, I came in contact to a statement made by ezepromoe which promoted to do it

OP, you're Yoruba. How did I know this? Your assertion on the ceased property bla bla bla depicted the common argument that some NLders from the Western divides do present. You've not even crossed the Niger bridge and you're coming with your 'we Niger Delta' rant. If a true Niger Deltan brings up this argument, here are some simple questions I will ask him/her, 'ARE ABIA, IMO & ONDO STATES NOT IN THE NIGER DELTA? IF YOU DONT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH IGBOS WHILE WOULD YOU INCLUDE SOME IGBOID GROUPS IN YOUR MAP, OR DO YOU THINK WE DON'T WISH TO ALSO BE ON OUR OWN?' But I know that you're just an impostor but I was kind to reply you (something I rarely do) because you could be a Niger Deltan (perhaps from Ondo state) and you may be unschooled of Nigerian demographics. 

There's this big mistake that some of you impostors get wrong which sells your tricks out and makes people identify you faster. And those mistakes are; 

- You limit Igboland to the 5 SE states as it is obtainable in the SW. People who created those states new next to nothing about Igbos. Those boundaries are fraudulent and in no way reflect our identity. 

- You exaggerate the Igboid denial story to soothe your ego. I saw in your post where you said the Ikwerres took abandoned properties. Where if I may ask? The properties that were ceased was by the Ijaws who then dominated the Rivers state of old. Some of the properties which was within Ikwerre enclaves such as Diobu, were guided by the Ikwerre people and later returned to the owners. Those who didn't come back to reclaim their properties for fear of Nigerian army killing them, and had their properties occupied. If you've been to Diobu area most especially Ileabuchi axis, Nnamdi Azikiwe bypass, you'll think you're in Onitsha or Aba and we're cool with it. Diobu indigenes have even integrated with the SE Igbo people in the area, and they speak the Igbo 'Creole' and pidgin English. 

- When impersonating you guys don't do research or enquire before carrying out your task. Do you know that 80% non Igbo Rivers men can't tell the difference between a SE Igbomen and other Igbos. They see us all as one homogeneous entity, just as we would refer to all people from Efik, Ibibio, Annang even Ogoja people as 'Calabar people' though they may not agree with you. During the election period, I was arguing with someone who's from Abonema. He was arguing in Dakuku's favour and I in Wike's favour, and he mentioned to me that Igbos have been ruling Rivers state for 16 years (he was refering to the governorship of Odili, Omehia and Amaechi altogether). 

- Not all Ikwerres (or any other Igboid groups) deny being Igbo. There are some people who are indifferent also to this divides. Those who deny being Igbo are in the minority. Why you hear mostly about them is because they are pretty loud in their denial. You remember when Amaechi spoke in Buhari's campaign in Owerri telling anyone who cares to listen in Igbo language that he is Igbo. He challenged Jonathan whose name was 'Ebele' to speak Igbo like he did. The word 'Igbo' has no meaning in Igbo language. During the pre-colonial era, all Igbo groups never had a common identity. We chose to live seperately in towns and villages. Don't be surprise, if any part of the SE today hadn't been part of the SE would have done same or even worse. 

Finally on Biafran issue, you guys don't really know the dynamics of SS/SE involvement in this that is why you say thrash because it's beyond you. I am (or should I say 'I was') a believer in 'One Nigeria' but you guys make this mistake of collectively insulting the entire Igbo race because you think Biafra is synonymous with Igbo but you forget to grab the fact that just as there are pro-Biafrans amongst Igbo, the are also pro-Biafra Ijaws, Ibibio, Efik, Urhobo as well as anti-Biafran Igbos and other groups too. Now when you ignore this fact to collectively insult all of us, you don't know that you're uniting us unto one course which is BIAFRA. Or do you think because I want Nigeria to exist as one, I will side you to spit on my fathers land? I would rather have Nigeria break into pieces than work against the collective of my people. God forbid! I would rather align with Radio Biafra who's got something good to say about me than to settle for insults. 

All I'm saying is that you're deceiving yourself if you think insulting SEners will pitch us against them. Think again bro.

Although Eze is ikwerre and his statement was pertaining to his people, I noticed a slight similarities between what he said and what goes on in anioma as well. Don't get me wrong, I don't believe there is any similarities between ikwerre and anioma. In fact Una know my own opinion about ikwerres but his statement caught my interest
For awhile I've noticed a high number of yoloba and hsusa becoming the spokesperson of anioma on NL. Highlighting the denials within our groups and magnifying it to create a division between us and SE. Recently I've equally noticed SE dancing to the tone of this music. The message isn't towards SW, North or whoever, I could careless about those people, this message is to SE who decide to pay attention to what others are saying than what your brothers says. Whenever Una have one altercation with one denier from anioma, you guys are so quick to magnify it and accuse us all for it, some of Una are quick to throw us under the bus and continue doing so until with I, melzabull, etc etc comes in and prove our pride of igbo...a task I believe we really shouldn't be doing all the time just to appease this distrust SE has for us. Only God knows why there is even a distrust from SE to Anioma. On our side, we font have any distrust to Una. For awhile, we've told una repeatedly exactly what ezepromoe wrote in the part I bolded, the anioma denials are actually a minority. You hear them the most because they are the loudest and love seeking attention. They desire to be seen and desire to be heard, some of which are those known to rewrite history. It is something we have within our community and albeit it is something we are working to overcome, listening to sw and north who are trying to mischievous, and constantly accusing us for something a minority does will more likely create the tension and push others into the direction you speaking against...an example is emeka esogbue. We have a high significant of our people that are proud Igbo and yes we equally have those that are not but don't throw all of us under the bus because of a few minorities. We got Una back, even during Biafra war, we joined and fought alongside Una despite Una deliberately left us with the enemies, we still fought alongside Una. Throughout history, we've always had your back and we expect you people to do the same as the SE and SS Igbo politicians are doing. Do not let the mischievous people destroy a long age brothership. I hope you take this appeal to heart and this is a message not to all SE but to those that does what I described...for example lygn19 and his likes

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by EzePromoe: 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
[b]You've spoken the undiluted truth my brother. Any Igbo man that chooses to be fooled by those fake monikers is on his own. I've been on NL for long, and I must tell you that this impersonating game preceded my date of registration. I've been bursting many lies that is why people like Ikwerreboy and Hopeathand can't come and tell me without blinking the eyes that they are Ikwerres. LOL, Ikwerre that will be stalking Igbo threads in order to haul insults at Igbo. Some will even go ahead to insult Igbo culture and I ask, "Tell me one practice in Ikwerre culture that is not in the culture of some other places in Igboland."
If you have a discerning spirit, read these impostors' comments and you'll be convinced that many of them have not crossed the Niger bridge. For me, I don't bother reacting because I'm too busy.
See again as an example to detect impostors, the OP when writing spoke on behalf of his people (the Aniomas) while refering to my post, likewise I spoke on behalf of my people (the Ikwerres) not because I don't know about Anioma people or other Igbo groups that the impostors have been stealing identity from. I could come now to start trying hard to prove that Anioma is Igbo but we prefer that everyone 'answers his father's name'. I can't make assumption that Anioma people are 100% proud of being Igbos, but it will shock you that the impostors will be speaking for the entire Niger Delta region or South South region as if it's a homogeneous entity. They don't know that by saying 'we Niger Deltans', it's akin to saying, 'we Imolites' or 'we Abians' and they will still turn around to insult people from those region and in their warped mind they will be thinking, "OH, we're doing a good job by defending Niger Delta'. Even an Ijaw man will laugh at any Ikwerreman who says he's not Igbo. The Ijaw man may not be laughing because he's thinking otherwise but because the accent, the 'body language', the ambience around him is speaking thick Igbo. Many of these impostors equate the internal rivalry which is common amongst every Igbo group to 'hatred for Igbos' and they rejoice to themselves and pounce on it as fact that we're non-Igbos.
If you want to see more intra-Igbo rivalry which is worse than what some Ikwerres tend to show, just watch an Anambra man and an Imo man or an Onitsha man and Aba man argue for superiority. Then you guys can form a better essay on how any of these men are not Igbo.
Well, I'm not in the mood to write epistles so I'll stop here.
Well done to OP and also those Igbos who choose to be fooled by impostors.
[/b]

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by HopeAtHand: 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
EzePromoe:
[b]You've spoken the undiluted truth my brother. Any Igbo man that chooses to be fooled by those fake monikers is on his own. I've been on NL for long, and I must tell you that this impersonating game preceded my date of registration. I've been bursting many lies that is why people like Ikwerreboy and Hopeathand can't come and tell me without blinking the eyes that they are Ikwerres. LOL, Ikwerre that will be stalking Igbo threads in order to haul insults at Igbo. Some will even go ahead to insult Igbo culture and I ask, "Tell me one practice in Ikwerre culture that is not in the culture of some other places in Igboland."
If you have a discerning spirit, read these impostors' comments and you'll be convinced that many of them have not crossed the Niger bridge. For me, I don't bother reacting because I'm too busy.
See again as an example to detect impostors, the OP when writing spoke on behalf of his people (the Aniomas) while refering to my post, likewise I spoke on behalf of my people (the Ikwerres) not because I don't know about Anioma people or other Igbo groups that the impostors have been stealing identity from. I could come now to start trying hard to prove that Anioma is Igbo but we prefer that everyone 'answers his father's name'. I can't make assumption that Anioma people are 100% proud of being Igbos, but it will shock you that the impostors will be speaking for the entire Niger Delta region or South South region as if it's a homogeneous entity. They don't know that by saying 'we Niger Deltans', it's akin to saying, 'we Imolites' or 'we Abians' and they will still turn around to insult people from those region and in their warped mind they will be thinking, "OH, we're doing a good job by defending Niger Delta'. Even an Ijaw man will laugh at any Ikwerreman who says he's not Igbo. The Ijaw man may not be laughing because he's thinking otherwise but because the accent, the 'body language', the ambience around him is speaking thick Igbo. Many of these impostors equate the internal rivalry which is common amongst every Igbo group to 'hatred for Igbos' and they rejoice to themselves and pounce on it as fact that we're non-Igbos.
If you want to see more intra-Igbo rivalry which is worse than what some Ikwerres tend to show, just watch an Anambra man and an Imo man or an Onitsha man and Aba man argue for superiority. Then you guys can form a better essay on how any of these men are not Igbo.
[/b]

Fool...stop mentioning my moniker.

You are an Igboman from Anambra state.

Ibia nwo Ikwerre, í bu nwo Isoma, mmam nha ízuzuga.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by egbusi1(m): 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
HopeAtHand:

and you replied in asusu igbo finally; congrats for living in denial.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by tonychristopher: 11:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
HopeAtHand:

I thought they have cured you ...but now this is hopeless

Ndo.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by tonychristopher: 12:02am On Oct 01, 2015
EzePromoe:
[/b]

Always objective and apt

13 Likes

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by tonychristopher: 12:04am On Oct 01, 2015
onenaira3:
You all know my stanch on this therefore, I don't need to address it. I've always wanted to make a this thread just never really did so but as I was reading a thread, I came in contact to a statement made by ezepromoe which promoted to do it

Although Eze is ikwerre and his statement was pertaining to his people, I noticed a slight similarities between what he said and what goes on in anioma as well. Don't get me wrong, I don't believe there is any similarities between ikwerre and anioma. In fact Una know my own opinion about ikwerres but his statement caught my interest
For awhile I've noticed a high number of yoloba and hsusa becoming the spokesperson of anioma on NL. Highlighting the denials within our groups and magnifying it to create a division between us and SE. Recently I've equally noticed SE dancing to the tone of this music. The message isn't towards SW, North or whoever, I could careless about those people, this message is to SE who decide to pay attention to what others are saying than what your brothers says. Whenever Una have one altercation with one denier from anioma, you guys are so quick to magnify it and accuse us all for it, some of Una are quick to throw us under the bus and continue doing so until with I, melzabull, etc etc comes in and prove our pride of igbo...a task I believe we really shouldn't be doing all the time just to appease this distrust SE has for us. Only God knows why there is even a distrust from SE to Anioma. On our side, we font have any distrust to Una. For awhile, we've told una repeatedly exactly what ezepromoe wrote in the part I bolded, the anioma denials are actually a minority. You hear them the most because they are the loudest and love seeking attention. They desire to be seen and desire to be heard, some of which are those known to rewrite history. It is something we have within our community and albeit it is something we are working to overcome, listening to sw and north who are trying to mischievous, and constantly accusing us for something a minority does will more likely create the tension and push others into the direction you speaking against...an example is emeka esogbue. We have a high significant of our people that are proud Igbo and yes we equally have those that are not but don't throw all of us under the bus because of a few minorities. We got Una back, even during Biafra war, we joined and fought alongside Una despite Una deliberately left us with the enemies, we still fought alongside Una. Throughout history, we've always had your back and we expect you people to do the same as the SE and SS Igbo politicians are doing. Do not let the mischievous people destroy a long age brothership. I hope you take this appeal to heart and this is a message not to all SE but to those that does what I described...for example lygn19 and his likes

Nwanne....you said the truth

We can't stop countering those that want to divide Igbo biko

11 Likes

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by tonychristopher: 12:06am On Oct 01, 2015
EzePromoe:
[/b]

Always objective and apt

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 01, 2015
EzePromoe:
[/b]

Good thinking, great ideas...
Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 01, 2015
Here are where the great minds are hiding..
I can rest now...
Searching for a little objectivity all day on NL and finally..... ough!

**pip out of the windows of this thread and all you read is all trash***

Thanks, Ezepromoe, tonychritopher and my man Xtorse.

14 Likes

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 01, 2015
Why is Igboness giving nightmares to Nairalanders like this ? cheesy cheesy
The obsession is becoming clinical

13 Likes

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by Eastlink(m): 2:19am On Oct 01, 2015
EzePromoe:
[/b]
Keep it up bro. Most of these idiots who are yet to cross the Niger bridge or Warri would come out openly to speak ill of the larger Ibo ethnicity. I keep wondering who gave them the right to speak on matters they know little about. The Ibo denial attitude as exist in the South/South has been blown out of proportion by these intruders, even to the consternation of the vocal minorities amongst us. Let the SW face their Awori and Ijebu issue while they allow us contend with the Ikwerre matter.
Maternally Ikwerre, proudly Egbema, proudly Ibo.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by MisterLongman(m): 2:27am On Oct 01, 2015
complicated Shii
Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by meccuno: 2:49am On Oct 01, 2015
onenaira3:

why do u disturb yourself with issues like these? I for once as an individual do ot believe in all these I am igbo and I am not igbo issues.........as far as am concerned, igbo is igbo but some times I wonder why igbos in delta always lay much emphasis on I am "delta igbo"? It doesn't make sense to me........igbo is igbo......if one says I am igbo, and when asked, says from delta state then I think that's more acceptable but saying delta igbo means not being sure.........the ikwerris and some very few delta igbos think that by denying being igbos makes them less igbo but I say to them that the itsekiris, ijaws , urhobos who they share the same state with call them igbos with no appologies this I have heard and seen so many times........well, I am informed to a particular level and a non igbo or even an igbo person cannot tell me who is igbo or change my view about who my tribesmen are.......and please some of my igbo brothers should under stand that there is nothing like real or fake igbos.....thanxx

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by M4gunners: 4:29am On Oct 01, 2015
Op you have spoken well. Some haters over there just want to cause confusion between us, but they forgot that by doing so, they are uniting us the more.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by tonychristopher: 7:34am On Oct 01, 2015
EzePromoe:
[/b]

Most time I begin to think that Nigerians especially the wild waste have an account to grind with Igbo...what I do t understand is their confusion about Igbo nation these people assume that Igbo land ends in 5 states.they are always jolted when we told there is Igbo in edo in kogi and criss river though very small but the Igbo there even in Benue can't be overlooked

I just laugh at em

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by tonychristopher: 7:41am On Oct 01, 2015
meccuno:
why do u disturb yourself with issues like these? I for once as an individual do ot believe in all these I am igbo and I am not igbo issues.........as far as am concerned, igbo is igbo but some times I wonder why igbos in delta always lay much emphasis on I am "delta igbo"? It doesn't make sense to me........igbo is igbo......if one says I am igbo, and when asked, says from delta state then I think that's more acceptable but saying delta igbo means not being sure.........the ikwerris and some very few delta igbos think that by denying being igbos makes them less igbo but I say to them that the itsekiris, ijaws , urhobos who they share the same state with call them igbos with no appologies this I have heard and seen so many times........well, I am informed to a particular level and a non igbo or even an igbo person cannot tell me who is igbo or change my view about who my tribesmen are.......and please some of my igbo brothers should under stand that there is nothing like real or fake igbos.....thanxx

Bro. ..there is nothing like real Igbo or fake Igbo ...eziokwu ka ina ekwu

Mana the real Igbo is a confident and proud man...what and how will u term a man that his name is Emeka ibeh and he is either from ikwerre or ika and he will say that he is not Igbo...is he not a fake Igbo ....they cause this upon themselves

But they are Igbo by and large

I know that Igbo unity is hurting the powers that be. But it is our duty to hurt those powers...we have to chart new course

9 Likes

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by melzabull(f): 3:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
I feel dismayed and disheartened when I see or hear some people falling for the divide and rule antics of the northern oligarchs, and sadly too even some supposedly educated folks fall for this trick.

Igboland goes well beyond the 5 SE geopolitical states as is presently constituted. I dare to say that 65% of rivers state is Igbo and 1/3 of delta state is Igbo (where I proudly hail from).

It is common knowledge that some unscrupulous elements mostly from the tribe of rituals and incest are the ones using the facade of 'we' niger deltans or 'we' SS to deceive either the gullible or the novices not just on naira land but on cyberspace generally. They have claimed ikwere, ijaw, delta state and recently they claim middle belt. Now they have gone as far as opening monikers with Igbo names and make anti -igbo comments while pretending to be Igbo.

I also detest that delta-igbo nonsense. For all I care and know nothing like delta Igbo. Igbo is Igbo irrespective of your state of origin. I am Igbo from delta sate and if you refer to me as delta-Igbo I will give you a stern warning. And i notice this is mostly with igbos in delta that are refered as such. You dont hear rivers Igbo, at most its ikwere you hear, even thou the fools(ikwere) deny their igboness whereas they bear igbo names and speak igbo, and personally i feel we really shouldn't give a damn about them cos when the time comes, they will beg to belong, so I'm less bothered about them cool

I urge igbos everywhere to unite and fight against our common enemies (offline and online) and be very resolute against those who wish to oppress us our goals, ambitions and aspirations. If you are newbie and you oblivious of the treachery of our enemies to create disunity and acrimony amongst us, I will manage yo forgive you, but if you've been on NL for a while and you're yet to decipher these antics of our detractors, then I will unapologetically call you are very big FOOOL.

My hats off for likes of ezepromoe, eastlink madenigga etal true Igbo sons from river state. My Anioma siblings onenaira3/ikechu1257, (has been keeping it real for ages) ugomba fr3do, Elton123 menabadoo, etc etc. and of course our siblings in SE who have been holding forte, our overall resolve for unity and freedom must not waiver.

Using opportunity also to appreciate our cousins from akwa ibom, C/R most notably, new2020, NDPVF/supremeXYZ, and other notable SS like patrick89, wombraiders/revdesmondjuju et al who share in our dreams and aspirations.

God bless us all! cool

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by tonychristopher: 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
melzabull:
I feel dismayed and disheartened when I see or hear some people falling for the divide and rule antics of the northern oligarchs, and sadly too even some supposedly educated folks fall for this trick.

Igboland goes well beyond the 5 SE geopolitical states as is presently constituted. I dare to say that 65% of rivers state is Igbo and 1/3 of delta state is Igbo (where I proudly hail from).

It is common knowledge that some unscrupulous elements mostly from the tribe of rituals and incest are the ones using the facade of 'we' niger deltans or 'we' SS to deceive either the gullible or the novices not just on naira land but on cyberspace generally. They have claimed ikwere, ijaw, delta state and recently they claim middle belt. Now they have gone as far as opening monikers with Igbo names and make anti -igbo comments while pretending to be Igbo.

I also detest that delta-igbo nonsense. For all I care and know nothing like delta Igbo. Igbo is Igbo irrespective of your state of origin. I am Igbo from delta sate and if you refer to me as delta-Igbo I will give you a stern warning. And i notice this is mostly with igbos in delta that are refered as such. You dont hear rivers Igbo, at most its ikwere you hear, and personally we really shouldn't give a damn about them cos when the time comes, they will beg to belong, so I'm less bothered about them cool

I urge igbos everywhere to unite and fight against our common enemies (offline and online) and be very resolute against those who wish to oppress us our goals, ambitions and aspirations. If you are newbie and you oblivious of the treachery of our enemies to create disunity and acrimony amongst us, I will manage yo forgive you, but if you've been on NL for a while and you're yet to decipher these antics of our detractors, then I will unapologetically call you are very big FOOOL.

My hats off for likes of ezepromoe, easklink madenigga etal true Igbo sons from river state. My Anioma siblings one3naira (has been keeping it real for ages) fr3do, Elton123 menabadoo, etc etc. and of course my siblings in SE, our overall resolve for unity and freedom must not waiver.

Using opportunity also to appreciate our cousins from akwa ibom, C/R most notably, new2020, NDPV/supremeXYZ, and other notable SS like patrick89, wombraiders/revdesmondjuju et al who share in our dreams and aspirations.

God bless us all! cool

What about ugomba

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by melzabull(f): 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
tonychristopher:

What about ugomba
yes he too, and many others. forgive the omission

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by tonychristopher: 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
melzabull:
yes he too, and many others. forgive the omission

Chukwu dube anyi

Olisa gozie anyi

Ndi Yoruba gwuru ike

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by melzabull(f): 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
tonychristopher:

Chukwu dube anyi
Olisa gozie anyi

Ndi Yoruba gwuru ike

nwannem odikwa egwu'oo
ISSSSE!
Chukwu bu ike anyi cool

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by tonychristopher: 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
melzabull:
nwannem odikwa egwu'oo

ISSSSE!

Chukwu bu ike anyi cool

Otua ....iseeeeee

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by brize(m): 4:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
My little advice to Biafrans and friends of Biafra.......... Never you in any way say things contrary to what your fellow biafrans are saying on a public forum, even if you have your own different view state it politely without directly attacking your fellow biafran....... That is the only secret the yorubas and most especially the hausas use that makes them look united even though they are not........ In hausa and yoruba tribes they also have opposition within theirselves but you will never for once see them fighting their selves with their different views and opinion, instead of countering/criticizing his fellow tribes man in public they will keep mum and be watching how the thing goes, thereby allowing his own opinion to die naturally in his mind.(though that what makes them perfect slaves / cowards)..... My fellow biafra let us unite the more and agitate for our freedom, let those impostors writing all those divisive comment with our common names and identity be the uniting force that we keep us more united and formidable....... Dont allow your opinions, ideas and views(especially those taht will help shape the matter on ground) and on other certain things to die down forever instead say it in your own local language to that your brother or better still send that your brother a PM and tell him how you feel about the issue at hand, solve your problems privately and make peace...... God bless his kingdom that is on the way to be restored..... God bless Biafra

9 Likes

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
brize:
My little advice to Biafrans and friends of Biafra.......... Never you in any way say things contrary to what your fellow biafrans are saying on a public forum, even if you have your own different view state it politely without directly attacking your fellow biafran....... That is the only secret the yorubas and most especially the hausas use that makes them look united even though they are not........ In hausa and yoruba tribes they also have opposition within theirselves but you will never for once see them fighting their selves with their different views and opinion, instead of countering/criticizing his fellow tribes man in public they will keep mum and be watching how the thing goes, thereby allowing his own opinion to die naturally in his mind.(though that what makes them perfect slaves / cowards)..... My fellow biafra let us unite the more and agitate for our freedom, let those impostors writing all those divisive comment with our common names and identity be the uniting force that we keep us more united and formidable....... Dont allow your opinions, ideas and views(especially those taht will help shape the matter on ground) and on other certain things to die down forever instead say it in your own local language to that your brother or better still send that your brother a PM and tell him how you feel about the issue at hand, solve your problems privately and make peace...... God bless his kingdom that is on the way to be restored..... God bless Biafra

Thanks for that, but I can assure that Igbos are more united than ever. Ndewo!

7 Likes

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by hurricaneChris: 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
Wonderful thread, keep it real guys.
Eyes are clearly open, no going back to "Egypt".

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by ELTON123(m): 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
Biafra my lovely home

8 Likes

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by wisdomguy4u(m): 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
I thank God for the invention of internet... Time are gone when we entirely rely on lagos ibadan newspapers for political enlightenment. They wholly cook up lies and dish out to Nigeria, which aim at weakly their perceive rival by causing enmity between them. I'm glad we all through the help internet are tracing our steps back to who will really are.

8 Likes

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by Yujin(m): 5:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
Melzabull I bu Ada eji eJe mba. Daalu rinne. Ugomba ana m afu gi. Umu Igbo igwe bu ike. Chukwu nonyelu anyi

8 Likes

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by Yeske2(m): 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
Eastlink:
Keep it up bro. Most idiots who are yet to cross the Niger bridge or Warri would come out openly to speak ill of the larger Ibo ethnicity. I keep wondering who gave them the right to speak on matters they know little about. The Ibo denial attitude as exist in the South/South has been blown out of proportion by these intruders, even to the consternation of the vocal minorities amongst us. Let the SW face their Awori and Ijebu issue while they allow us contend with the Ikwerre matter.
Maternally Ikwerre, proudly Egbema, proudly Ibo.
Nna please not trying to disrespect you but the attitude of many Ikas and Ikwerres I've associated with makes me doubt their willingness to be called Igbos.
They seem to have this aversion to their Igboness, the Igbos of Akwa Ibom and Benue never deny their Igboness but don't seem to understand those two aforementioned groups.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by ArodewilliamsT: 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
@ onenaira3, considering the amount of high views/non-commensurate posts this thread has generated. It is safe to say that yoruba almost threw an owambe party when they saw your 'Anioma is not Igbo" title, only to develop stomach troubles and paralysed fingers when they read the content of the thread. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Igbo---anioma Statement To SE by ArodewilliamsT: 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
yorrobers make una comment na? grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! / Why Buhari Fled To London: Gov Wike / Mad Man Who Built The First Storey Building In Enugu Community (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.