Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

And What Would You Do If U Discoverd Ur Wife Is A Cronic Lesbian? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / And What Would You Do If U Discoverd Ur Wife Is A Cronic Lesbian? (2514 Views)

How Would U Know Ur Wife Is Sweeter If U Don't Do Me? My Hubby Shared This.. / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) / If You Are D Husband,what Would U Do If Dis Happens 2 Ur Wife?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

And What Would You Do If U Discoverd Ur Wife Is A Cronic Lesbian? by wealthinfos(m): 11:35pm On Aug 06, 2015
Courtship is over now, and your church said no sex before marriage, infact no intimacy at all. And finally you discoverd ur wife is a chronic lesbian, you cant even arouse her. What would you do? Divorce her or manage her forever? cheesy
Re: And What Would You Do If U Discoverd Ur Wife Is A Cronic Lesbian? by BRIGHTTAZ: 11:54pm On Aug 06, 2015
Marry her out.
Re: And What Would You Do If U Discoverd Ur Wife Is A Cronic Lesbian? by chibwike(m): 11:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
Let me discover it first

1 Like

Re: And What Would You Do If U Discoverd Ur Wife Is A Cronic Lesbian? by Rhesusmonkey(m): 12:46am On Aug 07, 2015
Lol, I will sue d church
Re: And What Would You Do If U Discoverd Ur Wife Is A Cronic Lesbian? by wealthinfos(m): 8:59am On Aug 07, 2015
PwanHomes:

Meanwhile,
Pwan Homes is here to make people living in Lagos proud owners of landed properties.
Are you tired of paying rents?
Do you wish to become a landlord soon?
Not to worry!...Pwan Homes has got various land's payment plans that will suit your method of income.
Visit: pwanhomes.com or call 09094632290 for any information.
You're welcome!

pls take it to the properties forum

1 Like

Re: And What Would You Do If U Discoverd Ur Wife Is A Cronic Lesbian? by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 07, 2015
Divorce ofcus except if she is ready to change...
Re: And What Would You Do If U Discoverd Ur Wife Is A Cronic Lesbian? by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 07, 2015
@OP there is a difference between a chronic lesbian and a lesbian, a chronic lesbian will never get married to a guy.

1 Like

Re: And What Would You Do If U Discoverd Ur Wife Is A Cronic Lesbian? by wealthinfos(m): 9:15am On Aug 07, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Divorce ofcus except if she is ready to change...

@Jolly did you consider the consequences of such actions? Is there an alternative?
Re: And What Would You Do If U Discoverd Ur Wife Is A Cronic Lesbian? by davien(m): 9:15am On Aug 07, 2015
When was there ever a "chronic lesbian"?... Homophobes everywhere. undecided
Re: And What Would You Do If U Discoverd Ur Wife Is A Cronic Lesbian? by TheUmmah: 9:33am On Aug 07, 2015
wink
wealthinfos:
Courtship is over now, and your church said no sex before marriage, infact no intimacy at all. And finally you discoverd ur wife is a chronic lesbian, you cant even arouse her. What would you do? Divorce her or manage her forever? cheesy

I would encourage her and her lesbian crew to allow me assist in curing them all through massive 2 to beat 1 _fucking sessions! This awoof can't be missed by me!
Re: And What Would You Do If U Discoverd Ur Wife Is A Cronic Lesbian? by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 07, 2015
In such a setting, gays and lesbians are forced to marry straight people to keep up appearances. Why not divorce?

2 Likes

Re: And What Would You Do If U Discoverd Ur Wife Is A Cronic Lesbian? by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 07, 2015
TheUmmah:
wink

I would encourage her and her lesbian crew to allow me assist in curing them all through massive 2 to beat 1 _fucking sessions! This awoof can't be missed by me!

In the same vein, I assume you believe your straightness could be 'cured' by some d!&k out there also.
Re: And What Would You Do If U Discoverd Ur Wife Is A Cronic Lesbian? by TheUmmah: 10:07am On Aug 07, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

In the same vein, I assume you believe your straightness could be 'cured' by some d!&k out there also.

Nope! I'm unfortunately not turned on by males so I have nothing 2 be cured from! I'm normal but I would absolutely enjoy trying 2 get dem lesbos back 2 normal!
Re: And What Would You Do If U Discoverd Ur Wife Is A Cronic Lesbian? by IamLEGEND1: 10:08am On Aug 07, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

In the same vein, I assume you'd believe your straightness could be 'cured' by some d!&k out there also.

c'mon woman,stop typing gay sh|t like that pls......

no guy wants to get a mental image of another guy drilling him from behind.

#StopIt

1 Like

Re: And What Would You Do If U Discoverd Ur Wife Is A Cronic Lesbian? by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 07, 2015
TheUmmah:

Nope! I'm unfortunately not turned on by males so I have nothing 2 be cured from! I'm normal but I would absolutely enjoy trying 2 get dem lesbos back 2 normal!

Did you mean fortunately?
Do you know the meaning of the word "lesbian"?! A lesbian isn't turned on by males either.
Re: And What Would You Do If U Discoverd Ur Wife Is A Cronic Lesbian? by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 07, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

c'mon woman,stop typing gay sh|t like that pls......

no guy wants to get a mental image of another guy drilling him from behind.

#StopIt

I wasn't engaging you. Furthermore, the thread is on gays, so you should probably leave if you find the topic discomfiting.
Re: And What Would You Do If U Discoverd Ur Wife Is A Cronic Lesbian? by TheUmmah: 10:17am On Aug 07, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Do you know the meaning of the word "lesbian"? A 'lesbian isn't turned on by males either.
yeah but some of them still sleep with males my dear! And I'm not referring to bisexuals! Right place right time tins! Personal experience! Lol!
Re: And What Would You Do If U Discoverd Ur Wife Is A Cronic Lesbian? by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 07, 2015
TheUmmah:
yeah but some of them still sleep with males my dear! And I'm not referring to bisexuals! Right place right time tins! Personal experience! Lol!

Contradiction. If they sleep with males, they're bisexual. Period.
Re: And What Would You Do If U Discoverd Ur Wife Is A Cronic Lesbian? by IamLEGEND1: 10:24am On Aug 07, 2015
a lesb1an.....hmmmmmmm

interesting. pls tell me how it is you guys have sex again?

#JustAsking

EnlightenedSoul:

I wasn't engaging you. Furthermore, the thread is on gays, so you should probably leave if you find the topic discomfiting.
Re: And What Would You Do If U Discoverd Ur Wife Is A Cronic Lesbian? by TheUmmah: 10:25am On Aug 07, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Contradiction. If they sleep with males, they're bisexual. Period.
grin

Lol! Very myopic! Get me the most butch lesbian in nigeria that has never been with a man! Let me take her out 4 dinner and dancing and @ the end of the night let me offer her half a million naira to _fuck her for the night! What do you think her answer would be? Her stance would go down the toilet in an instance! Stop hiding behind technicalities dear
Re: And What Would You Do If U Discoverd Ur Wife Is A Cronic Lesbian? by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 07, 2015
TheUmmah:
grin

Lol! Very myopic! Get me the most butch lesbian in nigeria that has never been with a man! Let me take her out 4 dinner and dancing and @ the end of the night let me offer her half a million naira to _fuck her for the night! What do you think her answer would be? Her stance would go down the toilet in an instance! Stop hiding behind technicalities dear

1) Its not a technicality, but a fact. There are straight people, bisexuals of both genders, and then there are gays and lesbians! Don't confuse them.

2) Not all lesbians are butch. In fact, I dare say most of them aren't. Also, butch lesbianism isn't an indication of being 'more lesbian' than a perfectly feminine lesbian as you tried to imply.

3) As for the self-aggrandizing tripe you just spewed up there: Plenty of hetero/homo men and women who're desperate enough or simply don't give two shyts about anything would do the deed and take the million easy. Plenty others would not. That wouldn't be a clear testament to sexuality, but a test of greed.
Re: And What Would You Do If U Discoverd Ur Wife Is A Cronic Lesbian? by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 07, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
a lesb1an.....hmmmmmmm

interesting. pls tell me how it is you guys have sex again?

#JustAsking

Well, since you say so... undecided
I wonder why it is you're still here?
Re: And What Would You Do If U Discoverd Ur Wife Is A Cronic Lesbian? by TheUmmah: 11:07am On Aug 07, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

1) Its not a technicality, but a fact. There are straight people, bisexuals of both genders, and then there are gays and lesbians! Don't confuse them.

2) Not all lesbians are butch. In fact, I dare say most of them aren't. Also, butch lesbianism isn't an indication of being 'more lesbian' than a perfectly feminine lesbian as you tried to imply.

3) As for the self-aggrandizing tripe you just spewed up there: Plenty of hetero/homo men and women who're desperate enough or simply don't give two shyts about anything would do the deed and take the million easy. Plenty others would not.

What a big lol! Maybe When you get some actual experience living,working with, relating with and basically understanding more about lgbt folks and their communities for more than a few hours then we can have this conversation! What people like you refer 2 as tripe is actually real life to sum people! Drop that book dearie!
Re: And What Would You Do If U Discoverd Ur Wife Is A Cronic Lesbian? by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 07, 2015
TheUmmah:

What a big lol! Maybe When you get some actual experience living, working with, relating with and basically understanding more about lgbt folks and their communities for more than a few hours then we can have this conversation! What people like you refer 2 as tripe is actually real life to sum people! Drop that book dearie!

Yeah, guess who fits the description? There are no people more clique-y and possessive of their brands of sexuality than the LGB. A gay/lesbian who knows a so-called gay/lesbian that in fact a bisexual would the first to point out to them that they are not gay/lesbian but BI!
Re: And What Would You Do If U Discoverd Ur Wife Is A Cronic Lesbian? by Mznaett: 11:42am On Aug 07, 2015
Just divorce her so she could be free from that bondage her family members tied her too pls

No one knows how much struggle lgbt people face when it comes to things like this

1 Like

Re: And What Would You Do If U Discoverd Ur Wife Is A Cronic Lesbian? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
There's really no such thing as a "chronic" lesbian.

She's either a lesbian or she's not. And she may be bisexual. Which you can live with..... If she chose to marry you.

If she's a lesbian, divorce her.

1 Like

Re: And What Would You Do If U Discoverd Ur Wife Is A Cronic Lesbian? by wealthinfos(m): 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:
There's really no such thing as a "chronic" lesbian.

She's either a lesbian or she's not. And she may be bisexual. Which you can live with..... If she chose to marry you.

If she's a lesbian, divorce her.

And if its you, and ur husband ask you to leave, can u face the shame and rejection this might cause to you? Dont forget the stigma of divorce could be dangerous more on women than men, and you might remain single for the rest of ur life
Re: And What Would You Do If U Discoverd Ur Wife Is A Cronic Lesbian? by wealthinfos(m): 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mznaett:
Just divorce her so she could be free from that bondage her family members tied her too pls

No one knows how much struggle lgbt people face when it comes to things like this

Why bringing her family into this matter? Her family ask her to be lesbian?
Re: And What Would You Do If U Discoverd Ur Wife Is A Cronic Lesbian? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
wealthinfos:

And if its you, and ur husband ask you to leave, can u face the shame and rejection this might cause to you? Dont forget the stigma of divorce could be dangerous more on women than men, and you might remain single for the rest of ur life
Your question is null and void cause I'm not a lesbian so I can't answer that sir grin

What is shame when he was gonna live in a messed up marriage? If she's a lesbian she won't love him properly and their sex won't be good lipsrsealed

Single > Unhappy in marriage
Re: And What Would You Do If U Discoverd Ur Wife Is A Cronic Lesbian? by Audray(f): 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
TheUmmah:
wink

and u think that work? Then u are no better than the lesbians u despise so much.
Re: And What Would You Do If U Discoverd Ur Wife Is A Cronic Lesbian? by Audray(f): 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
TheUmmah:
wink

and u think that will work? Then u are no better than the lesbians u despise so much.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Permitted, For One In a Committed Relationship To Have 'crush'(s) / Should Bride Price Be Abolished? / My Apologies To AWON WEYREY GROUP (iamkingzlee).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.