Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH (28767 Views)

Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment / N5,000 Stipend: Opposition, Labour, Others Attack Buhari … PUNCH / Nigeria Risks Economic Decline –buhari: Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by wapSmart(m): 8:46am On Aug 07, 2015
henrysam:

But they can dig deep into petition of 2011 against Saraki wife and other opposition with those who are not in tune with them
Sentiments have really made people to think rationality again
When u stop deceiving yourself let me know.
What goes around comes around.
When you are digging the pit of your enimy make it shallow peradventure you might fall into it
It's a wise saying
Ok.. Are you satisfy now.
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by Fundango: 8:53am On Aug 07, 2015
MaleoPearls:
Heeeii, oya swear!
― If you didn't kill earthworm with salt.
― If you didn't play rubber band.
― If you never bathed in the rain.
― If nobody told you about India vs Nigeria 99-1.
― If you didn't sleep on the couch and wake
up on the bed
― if u didn't throw your milk tooth on the
roof for the lizards to take it and give you new
ones.
― If you didn't just wash your hands and legs
instead of
bathing when going to school.
― If you didn't act film in uncompleted building or
under bed
with friends.
― If you never flew a kite.
- If you didn't use ur two legs to build houses
with sand.
- If u didn't write ur name on paper and insert it
into ur pen
so that no one will steal it.
- If u didn't close d fridge door really slowly to
see when d
lights went off.
- If u neva waved @ white birds expectin ur nails
to b whiter
- If u neva heard of a ghost dat stays under
mango trees @nights
- If u didn't drive a single car Tyre with a stick
and called it
ur car!
- If u didnt mix garri n sugar in ur pocket and eat
while
walking in the street.
- If u never did mama and papa play i.e. cookin
grass nd
sand witout fire.
- If you didn't play table soccer. with bottle
cover.....
.....then I guess ur Childhood wasn't fun!
Oya choose which one u do
Do you knw its not jangilova epo motor? it is
JINGLE OVER LIKE A MOTOR!! I bet u didn't knw.
Don't be shy, I didn't know either until now I am
sure 99.9 % of adults that grew up in Nigeria dnt
knw dat d nursery rhyme "sandalili sandalili" is
actually "standard living standard living". I knw u
are singing it now again, smiles ***Confess.! are
u guilty?
MY GENERATION!
MY GENERATION!!
MY GENERATION!!!
i must confess am guity of 98% of all what you ve listed,Got me thinking of my childhood days.Pls use it to creat a new topic at the right section.am begging you pls.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by Firefire(m): 9:15am On Aug 07, 2015
disumusa:
the problem with ibo is that they have no qualities people, now looking for way to bring other tribe down. Any way okafor how market .

Wetin dis one dey talk

Eyin ti won ti fi ori yin gba PARO... undecided

Okafor ko ni waari, Okoroji ni. Osi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by seniorklop: 9:19am On Aug 07, 2015
Is this sarcasm or you are as clueless as the group?
Nature129:

You don't know anything about how Nigeria works. Pls ask questions before displaying your ignorance in public. Thanks
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by judebebo: 9:21am On Aug 07, 2015
makzeze:
The civil society group must have been sponsored by a Fashola hater or a PDP TANoid to tarnish his good image.

yeye group.
Guess if this same allegations were leveled again a former pop governor u won't reason like that for once let's be neutral while meddling into issues related to Nigerian politics, that's when we can truly have a better Nigeria..
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by MoneyMerchant(m): 9:23am On Aug 07, 2015
makzeze:
The civil society group must have been sponsored by a Fashola hater or a PDP TANoid to tarnish his good image.

yeye group.
Please you don't throw anything under the carpet, a lot are not what they look like.
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by bigiyaro(m): 9:32am On Aug 07, 2015
BraniacX:

Good! Since you're one of those seeking evidence to prove fashola's guilt, kindly furnish evidence to prove the GEJ's administration's guilt and am not talking about "he said" nor "she said" or illiterate opinions of people with numerical diarrhoea

Do this or you're just a hypocrite undecided
don't be an idi.ot, i jst asked were dis so called group was, wen GEJ was doin his tin. I did nt say anytin abt fashola.
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by tola268: 9:32am On Aug 07, 2015
kennyman2000:
we're watching!
Probe starts afresh, we are watching
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by j1mmy: 9:40am On Aug 07, 2015
makzeze:

yeye group.

oh really?
so why did fashola leave N500bn debt behind? A question put to him and he could not answer on several interviews!
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by j1mmy: 9:43am On Aug 07, 2015
N500bn debt? Yes Fashola left behind a N500bn debt!
There is no denying that...and I am sure most of that money ended up with Tinubu....and Buhari campaign, so of course Buhari might want to thank Fashola with a ministerial appointment.

Buhari not corrupt??
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by Cateyes07: 9:53am On Aug 07, 2015
nerodenero:
Even if BRF is allegedly corrupt, just like many of PMB's friends are alleged to have been, it then goes to show that part of the looted funds were used in electioneering campaign which eventually brought GMB to Aso Rock. Though there is the saying that 'he who comes to equity must come with clean hands' but in this case, some of the alleged corrupt leaders are the men PMB trust to fulfill his desired change for Nigeria.

Let's not deceive ourselves, it would be very difficult to have a Nigerian that has served in government that is totally free from corruption, the only difference is that these atrocities varies or the amount looted differs from individual to another. As the saying goes, 'it is very easy for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a Nigerian polithiefcian to be free from sharp-practices grin grin.

PMB has some hard decisions to make.

My guy you are the only reasonable comment so far, all politicians from A - Z are corrupt

1 Like

Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by MaleoPearls(m): 9:56am On Aug 07, 2015
Fundango:
i must confess am guity of 98% of all what you ve listed,Got me thinking of my childhood days.Pls use it to creat a new topic at the right section.am begging you pls.
Thanx. Will do just that.
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 9:58am On Aug 07, 2015
Yeye group
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by millhouse: 10:18am On Aug 07, 2015
tinubu things
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by stilljigga: 10:27am On Aug 07, 2015
THE PROBLEM WITH WE NIGERIANS IS THAT WE FAIL TO SPEAK THE TRUTH, MANY ARE HIGHLY MINSINFORMED AND MANY DONT KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO READ NEWS OR BE SIMPLY CURRENT WITH POLITICS. I AM A BIG FAN OF FASHOLA BUT I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT HE IS NOT CORRUPT. DO YOU KNIW THE DEALS HE HAS WITH TINUBU. AS FOR NOW HE IS NOT GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN SO. LET EFCC DO THEIR WORK AND SOME OF U HERE SHOULD STOP UNNECESSARY STATEMEMTS. CAN ANYONE HERE TELL ME ANY GOVERNOR WHO IS NOT CORRUPT. I AM FROM BAYELSA STATE AND THERE IS NO WAY I CAN SAY MY BROTHER JONATHAN GOODLUCK IS NOT CORRUPT. NO SENTIMENTS. LETS LEARN TO TALK WITH FAIRNESS ELSE NIGERIA WILL NEVER GET BETTER
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:48am On Aug 07, 2015
biafranqueen:
Open and obvious corruption like giving Tinubu the Governors house, using the loans from World Bank to increase value on his cronies properties etc; Not showing any completed projects worth the trillions he spent from allocation and IGR is an open hand slap to Nigerians face. Show me his achievements on a thread is all I have asked for 2 years and nothing can be shown angry
Wetin ur biafra past gov do pass am. U re pathetic man
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 07, 2015
This is the time true face of lagos,sponsored by tinubu, should be invited to come testify over the scam white elephant projects executed by fashola.
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 07, 2015
Just as buhari said he want to probe jonathan's govt,will the partisan probe be apply to apc govs who are also in jonathan govt?
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 07, 2015
makzeze:

yeye group.
Are you saying that apc govs should not be probe?Didn't "true face of lagos "that' was sponsored by tinubu made grievous scam against fashola's govt?
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 07, 2015
Can apc crusader point at or show pix of anyega city in lagos?
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by Ayameze2015(m): 11:57am On Aug 07, 2015
Please why is punch not showing comments since tuesday?
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by Kingspin(m): 11:59am On Aug 07, 2015
makzeze:

yeye group.
I want T A Orji to be probe just like 'any' other politician who at one time or the other seems to have mismanaged public fund. They all should be probe enough of this amature supports. It cannot move the country forward anytime.
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by gabbytabby: 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
wapSmart:
Mr. Adeniran said that he has written a series of petitions to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to probe the various projects of the Fashola government but the EFFC have since been ignoring such. If this is veracious then the EFFC needs to be ask some questions also on why they are ignoring the petition.

On Impeccable record.
Mr. Adeniran should not forget that this is Nigeria where it is laborius to find someone without fault, without error and to find someone who is perfect. Mr. Adeniran also should check himself if he is faultless.

On Baba Digging Deep.
I dont think he will want to engage in such for the whole four years will be clouded.

Every mad man can write unsubstantiated letter to efcc and they are expected to start jumping around like frogs.

Wailers on the prowl.
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by gabbytabby: 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
wapSmart:
Mr. Adeniran said that he has written a series of petitions to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to probe the various projects of the Fashola government but the EFFC have since been ignoring such. If this is veracious then the EFFC needs to be ask some questions also on why they are ignoring the petition.

On Impeccable record.
Mr. Adeniran should not forget that this is Nigeria where it is laborius to find someone without fault, without error and to find someone who is perfect. Mr. Adeniran also should check himself if he is faultless.

On Baba Digging Deep.
I dont think he will want to engage in such for the whole four years will be clouded.

Every mad man can write unsubstantiated letter to efcc and they are expected to start jumping around like frogs.

Wailers on the prowl.

Eko oni baje.

Make una leave lagos for lagosians we like fashola as he ran lagos.
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by pasol4real(m): 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
nerodenero:
Even if BRF is allegedly corrupt, just like many of PMB's friends are alleged to have been, it then goes to show that part of the looted funds were used in electioneering campaign which eventually brought GMB to Aso Rock. Though there is the saying that 'he who comes to equity must come with clean hands' but in this case, some of the alleged corrupt leaders are the men PMB trust to fulfill his desired change for Nigeria.

Let's not deceive ourselves, it would be very difficult to have a Nigerian that has served in government that is totally free from corruption, the only difference is that these atrocities varies or the amount looted differs from individual to another. As the saying goes, 'it is very easy for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a Nigerian polithiefcian to be free from sharp-practices grin grin.

PMB has some hard decisions to make.
Ui
Oga go straight to the point n stop prevaricating .
Fashola was corrupt,n if pmb says he wants to fight n probe corruption of the past five years fashola n amaechi must be probed n sent to jail .otherwise he will be setting the country on fire.

We are watching.
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by mightycrown1(m): 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
is this civil group too corruption-free? Sahara reporter dig their ass
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by wapSmart(m): 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
gabbytabby:

Wailers on the prowl.
Na so you go dey run around like an headless chicken taging all and sundry wailer. I pray you dont tag your sibling "wailer" one day.

Must you talk?
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by pasol4real(m): 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
I think ppl are now beginning to see why past presidents refused to probe past administrations the way pmb is currently ranting about it.the weight of confusion on pmb' s mind says it all .or how will he probe the past administration without probing the governors.How will he probe the governors without probing amaechi, fashola n dat ugly running mouth man ,oshiomohole.How will he probe the ppl that practically brought him to power financially. These are questions dat buhari has to answer.
Oshiomohole is currently ranting n bragging about his role now as chief anti corruption officer,but he forgets that his tenure is gradually winding down .n from the look of things in dat state pdp will win in edo .
He might just be paid back in his own coin .
My point is we need to thread carefully in probing n witch hunting.
He dat lives in a glass house shud not throw stones.
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by 989900: 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
If there is a concrete case . . . get him.

#noaffiliation
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
You will never see Yoruba people in this kind of thread......SMH, South South, South East , Niger Delta should wise Up
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
pasol4real:
I think ppl are now beginning to see why past presidents refused to probe past administrations the way pmb is currently ranting about it.the weight of confusion on pmb' s mind says it all .or how will he probe the past administration without probing the governors.How will he probe the governors without probing amaechi, fashola n dat ugly running mouth man ,oshiomohole.How will he probe the ppl that practically brought him to power financially. These are questions dat buhari has to answer.
Oshiomohole is currently ranting n bragging about his role now as chief anti corruption officer,but he forgets that his tenure is gradually winding down .n from the look of things in dat state pdp will win in edo .
He might just be paid back in his own coin .
My point is we need to thread carefully in probing n witch hunting.
He dat lives in a glass house shud not throw stones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja / Audio Of Obiano, Ifeanyi Ubah And Ibeto's Meeting On Automatic Senatorial Ticket / A Naval Officer Rescued Us From Anambra Kidnappers – Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.