Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla (55631 Views)

How Other Staffs In The Office See It Admins / Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. / Sleep With Me Or I Fire You - My Female Boss. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by missKiffy(f): 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Bursted!!!

Tell me what's wrong with this comment and win a voucher to pray for Rilwon lifestyle.

Cc serveussnape truckpusher mizmycoli Cr77 thesonofmark
What
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by dandollaz: 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
Bros dont try it else it will be the worst.my flat mate has the same issue as your and it lingered for long,finally he agreed to submit so that she will rest but it became worst that she went too far to engage his family that both are having affair.my guy have to apply for transfer,she also request to oversee the state also which was granted,my guy did everything to stop her both noway,even parade the girlfriend for the lady to see but she got so jealous that my guy girlfriend observe and ask me what is going on which i deny any knowledge of.finally my guy has no other option than to many sharp sharp because the lady has bought my guy family member with gifts from abroad even gave the aunties huge money for xmas gift.so my advise is to play the game well but never have sex with her by smiling and gisting with her but anytime she raise the topic of sex ignore her and change the topic,fustrate her by making her believe it will work by ononso eru aka that is she is close but cant touch.use ur brain because no job awaits while u quit now.
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by firstolalekan(m): 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
afolwalex20:
Shey d guy well @ all?? Quit ur Job ke! Bleep d hell out of her. He has nothing to loose
Can you fùck a grandmother
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by firstolalekan(m): 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
afolwalex20:
Shey d guy well @ all?? Quit ur Job ke! Bleep d hell out of her. He has nothing to loose
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by tuk2ato(m): 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
You have only 2 reasons not to bleep her; If you are married or if you are born again undecided. Or else fire on soldier!
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by afolwalex20(m): 1:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
firstolalekan:

What are u saying

Am damn sure, my mom is older than his boss!
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by Truckpusher(m): 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Bursted!!!

Tell me what's wrong with this comment and win a voucher to pray for Rilwon lifestyle.

Cc serveussnape truckpusher mizmycoli Cr77 thesonofmark

I want you guys to leave that thread for Rilwon sake
I'm already leaving o.
My yansh is very very precious to me. grin
Before one mgbati boy with his uncircumcised diick go come scatter my bombom. grin
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 07, 2015
maestroz:

who says all hole na hole. radius differs from diameter. circumference of a circle is well defined by a formula no mean say radius and diameter be mate.

@OP go n search for your radius that would correspond with your cylindrical device. don't fall victim.
you done over mad!!mathematician of sexxx...
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
missKiffy:

It's hard to believe but it does happen, my fiance used to have the same experience with his boss, she goes as far as grabbing his D in the office, if he didn't tell me abt it, me sef go doubt this story

Your fiance is bi-sexual?

Alert!

Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by missKiffy(f): 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Your fiance is bi-sexual?

Alert!

He's not, his boss is a female
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
d guy should flee from dat portipha's wife
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by dapsonlou(m): 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
IdJack:
I saw this and I decided to bring it here for us to advise and also learn..

One of our blog readers sent this to my inbox, that he needed help to stop her Boss incessant sexual harassment in the office, here is his words:

Source : http://www.enrichnaija.com/this-is-so-serious-my-female-boss-in-the-office-touches-me-at-inappropriate-places/

Is the Woman that Ugly? If she can help your Career, then you better lay the pipe for Her. Blaze it like your life depends on it. In a Few years you will be a Boss

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by AJORE(m): 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
IdJack:

Some how maybe the boss no fine.. Or too old.
na fine him want chop no be to help the woman through the eclipse? Pls help the woman oo..she really needs ur help, she seeing what u couldn't see and she just want to ve taste of the the the..........
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by crackhouse(m): 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
my dear if u don't like it when a female touch u at an inappropriate places pls quit the Job and let me take over at least I like it when they touch me at inappropriate places.
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by dapsonlou(m): 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
Infomizer:

Bros, all hole no be hole nao..You know whether na piggy the woman be? Do you think the OP will be complaining if the seductress were to be G. Nnaji?

If the Woman no fine the hole must be Clean. She's the Boss men
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
d guy should flee from dat portipha's wife..
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by AJORE(m): 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
dapsonlou:

Is the Woman that Ugly? If she can help your Career, then you better lay the pipe for Her. Blaze it like your life depends on it. In a Few years you will be a Boss
bad bader badest.......... Or he should forward her no to you
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by deavicky(m): 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
Foto of ur boss plssssssssss
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by seunayantokun(m): 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
Pamelayoung:
Prayer abt it, ask God to divert her interest to sth else

She might want to use his destiny glory for her own progress. This is a common practice in some parts of the world, not only in Africa. You sleep with and you and your descendants smart for it.
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by akatonero(m): 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
Touch her back... touch her back my brother grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by 4ifyomedon(m): 1:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
The story no complete. IDjack just they try our brains on completing the gap. For one we no know whether the woman don marry neither do we know the age like of the complainant. Given ur 50-50. Say they r both matured, good to go. If the guy know God well well make e pray. If not just shine that congo jare.....ko de gbe enu e sowun.
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by Sunmibare6(m): 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
#Abeg O @OP you b *mpotent?,som guys too dey 4k^p sha#
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by Afrocatalyst: 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
Run for your life o.
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by Smartlife(m): 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
grad2012:
I can Imaging how dat guy feels,he shud just find away to be avoiding her, wat am I saying sef she's his boss he won't be able to avoid her dat much.May be he should intro his gal or wife to d woman if he has one so she can get the message dat his not intrested.o ga goon some women sef.
Na the guy sack letter you dey help am package so.
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by luthorcorp: 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
mrkay101:
All this guys saying he should bleep her. Something tells me u guys belong to the Group of "All Hole na Hole". My brother all Hole nobi hole ooo.

The lady might be Wugly.. Fat (no offense) and some other things. Even Late 40s sef.
close your stinking mouth there,even if she were all wat you described,did she create her self...this duse should even be happy that a superior is making advances to her,god knows how d guy looks like self
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by gajerian(m): 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
IdJack:

Some how maybe the boss no fine.. Or too old.

Carry pillow close her face and fvck her well well
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by elytbhoy(m): 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
Abeg make e quit the job.. I dey find work. Wetin b d name of the office sef
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by christyemi2008: 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
Be firm and let her know your stand by telling her that it is against the will of God. And if she persist pls quit the job.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by Mekzmoney(m): 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
If she's married, then ask God for direction..

If she's single or a widow or separated then nack her akpako n retain ur job...

If she's ugly then use d pillow and cover her face wen straffing...

If u can't cover her face then close ur eyes wen u start d show..

If u can't close ur eyes then tell her dat u hav a condition. Dat u can only accept her proposition grin if d expensive play would be done at night and in a dark room (dats if she's ugly or old)...

But failure 2do one of these, its gonna cost u ur job..

And if u leave dat job, na amadioha go punish u, punish ur dick join... sad
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by Jasperwhizz(m): 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
IdJack:
I saw this and I decided to bring it here for us to advise and also learn..

One of our blog readers sent this to my inbox, that he needed help to stop her Boss incessant sexual harassment in the office, here is his words:

Source : http://www.enrichnaija.com/this-is-so-serious-my-female-boss-in-the-office-touches-me-at-inappropriate-places/

sit the boss down; and convince her why you wouldnt be happy with the relationship, wittingly.
Re: I Need Help, My Female Boss In The Office Touches Me At Inappropriate Pla by grad2012(f): 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
Smartlife:

Na the guy sack letter you dey help am package so.
no now am just hoping that dis will send a strong signal to her dat no matter wat she does he won't give in to her abi cos his so trapped if only der is a better job he cud get and just leave dat one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Doctor Asks You "Are You Sexually Active?" In Front Of Your Mum / Photos Of My Office And Why I May Resign To Pursue My Music Career / Salary For Conhess 07?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.