Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Trying To Monitor A Girl Is Like Catching The Wind! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trying To Monitor A Girl Is Like Catching The Wind! (416 Views)

Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus / See What This Girl Is Wearing In Public – Ordinary G-string - / Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trying To Monitor A Girl Is Like Catching The Wind! by marvelck: 8:11am On Aug 07, 2015
The ways of most ladies is usually not straight. Trying to hold any down or put her in check is just like trying to catch the wind. Which you and I know is impossible! So, why bother yourself? What is good is good. And what is bad is bad!

1 Like

Re: Trying To Monitor A Girl Is Like Catching The Wind! by iceberylin(m): 8:13am On Aug 07, 2015
Then get busy with a job >sad
Re: Trying To Monitor A Girl Is Like Catching The Wind! by Cutehector(m): 8:14am On Aug 07, 2015
Op, which is important, catchn money or catchn women?
Re: Trying To Monitor A Girl Is Like Catching The Wind! by kossyablaze(m): 8:25am On Aug 07, 2015
Lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trying To Monitor A Girl Is Like Catching The Wind! by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 07, 2015
Why would you want to hold a woman down when you dont even know her parent??
Abi na u born her?? You better dedicate your time to something worthwhile...
Re: Trying To Monitor A Girl Is Like Catching The Wind! by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 07, 2015
marvelck:
The ways of most ladies is usually not straight. Trying to hold any down or put her in check is just like trying to catch the wind. Which you and I know is impossible! So, why bother yourself? What is good is good. And what is bad is bad!

If its like catching a wind why dont u buy a wind vane and atleast if u cant catch d wind u can kno d direction of d wind d direction wind is coming from and d magnitude undecided

(1) (Reply)

Guys Is There Any Truth In This Statement? / 8 Reasons Why Nigeria Girls Date Married Men. / My Wannabe Celebrity (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.