Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) (32087 Views)

Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face / Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures / OHAI Africa Campaign Against Noma (cancrum Oris) Disease (Graphic images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by lwise(m): 10:00am On Aug 07, 2015
Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by salaboiz(m): 10:00am On Aug 07, 2015
i'm happy for her

1 Like

Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by bqlekan(m): 10:01am On Aug 07, 2015
well i thank God for her. hoping to be useful to my society soon.

1 Like

Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by Sanguine77(m): 10:01am On Aug 07, 2015
No act of mercy done for these little ones will go unrewarded.
Good one, kudos!

1 Like

Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:01am On Aug 07, 2015
Good one

1 Like

Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by mimicious(f): 10:02am On Aug 07, 2015
damiloladuke:
when I see the good deeds others are doing... I know I must be rich to do same .

meanwhile if you wanna laugh tire today
CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY

Start with the little u have

1 Like

Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by malikisah: 10:04am On Aug 07, 2015
God bless OHAI Africa!

1 Like

Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by kennyman2000(m): 10:04am On Aug 07, 2015
May God bless the doctors and their generations to come..

1 Like

Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by adjoviomole(m): 10:05am On Aug 07, 2015
VickyRotex:
cry wooow. I'm impressed!

God Bless OHIA AFRICA, God Bless the doctors.

Fixed!!
Bros, that's not how to show appreciation na. If you really wanna appreciate, then you should know "we are wonderfully created"

Do u think I was joking....I am actuallly the ugliest in my family,but am appreciating God fo r creating Me the way I am
Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by stalione(m): 10:08am On Aug 07, 2015
cheesy ndi OHAI africa unu dikwa egwu oo,chukwu gozie ha! grin

1 Like

Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by Seawhy(m): 10:09am On Aug 07, 2015
May God bless OHAI AFRICA for this wonderful work.

1 Like

Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by PAINGAIN: 10:09am On Aug 07, 2015
Great one OHAI africa. Wonderfully amazing. Quick recovery lovely girl.

1 Like

Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by zealot4me(f): 10:10am On Aug 07, 2015
Both the before and after lipsrsealed
Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by K9blunt(f): 10:11am On Aug 07, 2015
allanphash7:
Nice one to the doctors

No one will praise the doctors that made the successful surgery but will rather praise some of their scarmmers MOG

As in eh, that's why most of the people that can help (doctors most especially) don't feel like helping others because instead of thanking the kindhearted helper the helpees give the credit to sky daddy. Smh

2 Likes

Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by stalione(m): 10:13am On Aug 07, 2015
mimicious:

were is the funny secret diary nah.Hian hian,ooh,some people sef!! undecided
Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by ayourlerweezo(m): 10:15am On Aug 07, 2015
some of the nairalanders here will still kiss her lips
Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 10:16am On Aug 07, 2015
adjoviomole:

Do u think I was joking....I am actuallly the ugliest in my family,but am appreciating God fo r creating Me the way I am

And I'm saying, you don't appreciate God that way. It's like saying you're being compelled to do so.

God dint create anyone Ugly. That's it!!!
Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by Cyriloha(m): 10:21am On Aug 07, 2015
Swaggzkid:
Omg.

Help us lord

nice one there
Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by adjoviomole(m): 10:25am On Aug 07, 2015
VickyRotex:

And I'm saying, you don't appreciate God that way. It's like saying you're being compelled to do so.

God dint create anyone Ugly. That's it!!!

Tanks for your correction.I tank God for making me this cute and handsome in his image....is this owk ma?

1 Like

Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by Mznaett: 10:31am On Aug 07, 2015
God is forever great
Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 10:36am On Aug 07, 2015
adjoviomole:

Tanks for your correction.I tank God for making me this cute and handsome in his image....is this owk ma?

That's more like it! smiley
Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by adjoviomole(m): 10:57am On Aug 07, 2015
VickyRotex:

That's more like it! smiley

See her small eye like my own cheesy
Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 07, 2015
mimicious:

Hii you've got a mail.
Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by ifeoluwasegun(m): 11:05am On Aug 07, 2015
Now she go see person toast am soon
Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by scentmarlc(m): 11:17am On Aug 07, 2015
adjoviomole:
Father lord I thank you for creating me the way I am..even tho I am the ugliest in my family I still appereciate you lord..thank you father kiss

I like your admitting spirit gringringrin
Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by adjoviomole(m): 11:23am On Aug 07, 2015
scentmarlc:

I like your admitting spirit gringringrin
cheesy abi na I beta admit it .its not good to lie
Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by bigiyaro(m): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2015
Swaggzkid:
Omg.

Help us lord Amen. And God bless OHAI AFRICA

FTC space for sale, beware of 419

Good morning Dullards
effects of brushin wit daura weed
Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by bigiyaro(m): 11:34am On Aug 07, 2015
i don't want to laff, bt i can't help it. God bless OHAI
Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by cutekhalifa(m): 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
Very soon those cattle rustler Buhari will come and said western education is abomination.... See as western life turn that little girl Around... FCT very soon undecided

Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by mimicious(f): 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Hii you've got a mail.
And I have replied
Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by greatwaters: 12:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
K9blunt:

As in eh, that's why most of the people that can help (doctors most especially) don't feel like helping others because instead of thanking the kindhearted helper the helpees give the credit to sky daddy. Smh
Yea, we should thank the helper, but the 'sky daddy' helps too, doesnt he?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan / From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus / FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.