Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) (32090 Views)

Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face / Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures / OHAI Africa Campaign Against Noma (cancrum Oris) Disease (Graphic images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by K9blunt(f): 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
greatwaters:

Yea, we should thank the helper, but the 'sky daddy' helps too, doesnt he?

No.
Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by greatwaters: 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
K9blunt:

No.
Lol, i knew u'd say that. We need to chat
Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by K9blunt(f): 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
greatwaters:

Lol, i knew u'd say that. We need to chat

Believe me

We don't!
Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by greatwaters: 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
K9blunt:

Believe me

We don't!
Really? Your mind is all made up then. Would have liked to know what reasons for your conviction thus
Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by infinitemiles: 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
SMART CLICK Data Resellers
Buy cheap data bundle for your android phones, Samsung, iPad, iPhone, bb10, Nokia, windows and modem.

For Etisalat
250mb @ N400 (Airtime Payment)
500mb @ N700 (Airtime Payment)
750mb @ N900(Airtime Payment)
1GB @ N1200 (Airtime Payment)

For Mtn
1GB @ N1200 (Airtime Payment)

Contact
Call/Whatsapp: 08036211097

Note: All plans are valid for I month

Tell ur friends and get a 5% discount on your first subscription.
Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by Jasperwhizz(m): 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
THANK JEHOVAH! OUR GOD IS SO MERCIFUL THAT HAD SHOW CARE TO HIS DAUGHTER!

1 Like

Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
mimicious:

And I have replied
Check your mail please.
Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by Pidggin(f): 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
God is great!
Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by buoye1(m): 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
Thebrightest:
Africa and its mentality so because a child has a correctable medical condition, the child is now taken as bad luck. I always weep for Africa because Tradition, Religion, Superstition and believe in non-existing deities is killing us.
Poverty is simply the problem
Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by Kennitrust(m): 6:09am On Aug 08, 2015
damiloladuke:
when I see the good deeds others are doing... I know I must be rich to do same .

meanwhile if you wanna laugh tire today
CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY
na were the signature dey
Re: The Day OHAI AFRICA Made Maryam To Smile! (photos) by damiloladuke: 7:14am On Aug 08, 2015
Kennitrust:
na were the signature dey
you don't know what signature is on forum

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

British Man Dies From Coronavirus In Japan / From E.Coli To Staphylococcus Aureus / FG Seeks COVID-19 Patients For Herbal Drug Trials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.