Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Bayelsa Guber: Patience Jonathan Dumps PDP, Backs APC Candidate, Sylva - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Guber: Patience Jonathan Dumps PDP, Backs APC Candidate, Sylva (2161 Views)

Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening / Bayelsa Guber: Jonathan Dumps Dickson, Funds Alaibe’s Campaign - The Sun / Bayesa Guber: Patience Jonathan Dumps PDP, Backs APC Candidate, Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa Guber: Patience Jonathan Dumps PDP, Backs APC Candidate, Sylva by oluwaSmith1(f): 10:22am On Aug 07, 2015
Ahead of the December 5 governorship election in Bayelsa State, there are indications that the wife of the former president, Dame Patience Jonathan, has thrown her political weight behind the candidacy of Chief Timipre Sylva, the immediate past governor of the State.

Sylva wants to contest the gubernatorial election on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

It was gathered that in a meeting convened by Mrs. Jonathan recently, in Otuoke, she read the riot act to members of her group, asking them not to support the re-election of the incumbent governor, Hon Henry Seriake Dickson.

Sun reports that the former First Lady prefers Dr. Weripamowei Dudafa, ex-presidential aide to the immediate past president, Goodluck Jonathan and Commissioner for Local Government under Sylva.

It was gathered that Mrs. Jonathan directed members of her political group to support the aspiration of Sylva.

According to those present during the meeting, when some persons reminded the First Lady that the former president, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan had openly declared support for Dickson, she told them that Jonathan won’t support Dickson when the chips are down.

Among those who attended the meeting, it was learnt were a former acting governor of the state and chairman of the defunct Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria (TAN) in Bayelsa State, Hon Werinipre Seibarugu, Dr. Dudafa; former Commissioners for Transport and Sports, Mrs. Marie Ebikake and Hon Ebikitin Diongoli, a female politician, Mrs. Remi Kuku and a host of others.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/07/bayelsa-guber-patience-jonathan-dumps-pdp-backs-apc-candidate-sylva/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Guber: Patience Jonathan Dumps PDP, Backs APC Candidate, Sylva by DONSMITH123(m): 10:23am On Aug 07, 2015
Mama Peace,.....well, i knew your moves and motives. I hope its for the interest of the state sha.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Guber: Patience Jonathan Dumps PDP, Backs APC Candidate, Sylva by truefact: 10:23am On Aug 07, 2015
It's all about interest

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Guber: Patience Jonathan Dumps PDP, Backs APC Candidate, Sylva by Omambala1(m): 10:23am On Aug 07, 2015
Lies
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Patience Jonathan Dumps PDP, Backs APC Candidate, Sylva by mandhi(m): 10:25am On Aug 07, 2015
Don believe it.
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Patience Jonathan Dumps PDP, Backs APC Candidate, Sylva by Imortal001: 10:25am On Aug 07, 2015
Among the wailing wailers, i mean the TANoid, some of them are now joing the winning team of CHANGE.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Guber: Patience Jonathan Dumps PDP, Backs APC Candidate, Sylva by powerfulsettingz: 10:25am On Aug 07, 2015
I just can't but have to laugh in swahili
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Patience Jonathan Dumps PDP, Backs APC Candidate, Sylva by ki02020(m): 10:29am On Aug 07, 2015
Sometime I wonder who is the husband and who is the wife between GEJ mama peace

8 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Guber: Patience Jonathan Dumps PDP, Backs APC Candidate, Sylva by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 07, 2015
Dead on Arrival! Seriake Dickson will be re-elected and in a landslide
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Patience Jonathan Dumps PDP, Backs APC Candidate, Sylva by DONSMITH123(m): 10:30am On Aug 07, 2015
ki02020:
Sometime I wonder who is the husband and who is the wife between GEJ mama peace

hmmm!!! nice shot there...if you ask me, i will tell you Mama Peace belongs to both
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Patience Jonathan Dumps PDP, Backs APC Candidate, Sylva by deadZONE: 10:31am On Aug 07, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
DAILYPOST
APC Media house
APC propaganda tool
i know the fellow
APC tools here on NL
would quickly push this
to front page.
if its a genuine story the would
shove it under the rug.
its obvious NL has become another
APC tool.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Guber: Patience Jonathan Dumps PDP, Backs APC Candidate, Sylva by Mynd44: 10:33am On Aug 07, 2015
The curious thing about Bayelsa politics is that APC has a seat in the state house of assembly
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Guber: Patience Jonathan Dumps PDP, Backs APC Candidate, Sylva by oluwaSmith1(f): 10:34am On Aug 07, 2015
deadZONE:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
DAILYPOST
APC Media house
APC propaganda tool
i know the fellow
APC tools here on NL
would quickly push this
to front page.

if its a genuine story the would
shove it under the rug.
its obvious NL has become another
APC tool.

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Patience Jonathan Dumps PDP, Backs APC Candidate, Sylva by oluwaSmith1(f): 10:36am On Aug 07, 2015
DONSMITH123:
Mama Peace,.....well, i knew your moves and motives. I hope its for the interest of the state sha.

my husband FTC on my thread......

Dancing Shoki

My Pride!!!!

My Lion!!!
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Patience Jonathan Dumps PDP, Backs APC Candidate, Sylva by ElFenomeno1: 10:40am On Aug 07, 2015
Patience Jonathan......... Is that one even relevant in politics?! grin
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Patience Jonathan Dumps PDP, Backs APC Candidate, Sylva by DONSMITH123(m): 10:42am On Aug 07, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Patience Jonathan......... Is that one even relevant in politics?! grin

Re: Bayelsa Guber: Patience Jonathan Dumps PDP, Backs APC Candidate, Sylva by Themonster: 10:44am On Aug 07, 2015
Buhari is a certified terrorist - Elrufai

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Guber: Patience Jonathan Dumps PDP, Backs APC Candidate, Sylva by DONSMITH123(m): 10:46am On Aug 07, 2015
Themonster:
Buhari is a certified terrorist - Elrufai

haba bros!!!
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Patience Jonathan Dumps PDP, Backs APC Candidate, Sylva by patrickmuf(m): 11:06am On Aug 07, 2015
Lol PEJ dey flex muscles
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Patience Jonathan Dumps PDP, Backs APC Candidate, Sylva by bugzbunny: 11:37am On Aug 07, 2015
Mama peace follow want change..... grin
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Patience Jonathan Dumps PDP, Backs APC Candidate, Sylva by alexlee50: 11:45am On Aug 07, 2015
Lies!lies! lies
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Patience Jonathan Dumps PDP, Backs APC Candidate, Sylva by Moneyab(m): 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
[quote author=ki02020 post=36698574]Sometime I wonder who is the husband and who is the wife between GEJ mama peace[/quote
You sure say nor be d woman dey marry the man?
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Patience Jonathan Dumps PDP, Backs APC Candidate, Sylva by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
Now this is interesting
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Patience Jonathan Dumps PDP, Backs APC Candidate, Sylva by ki02020(m): 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
[quote author=Moneyab post=36701901][/quote]

You wicked
grin

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Guber: Patience Jonathan Dumps PDP, Backs APC Candidate, Sylva by RollingStones(m): 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
I perceive Liar Mohammed.
Tinubu Oshiomole said you should GO AND DIE.
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Patience Jonathan Dumps PDP, Backs APC Candidate, Sylva by luckaz(m): 1:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
barcanista:
Dead on Arrival! Seriake Dickson will be re-elected and in a landslide

in ur dreams?

dickson is a failure and can not be returned
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Patience Jonathan Dumps PDP, Backs APC Candidate, Sylva by handie(m): 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
I'll comment if and when it gets to fp
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Patience Jonathan Dumps PDP, Backs APC Candidate, Sylva by handie(m): 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
Make una no vex o. I just have to book two spaces.... For me and introvert
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Patience Jonathan Dumps PDP, Backs APC Candidate, Sylva by handie(m): 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
This third space na for my future girlfriend
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Patience Jonathan Dumps PDP, Backs APC Candidate, Sylva by handie(m): 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
Just remembered PEJ needs a space
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Patience Jonathan Dumps PDP, Backs APC Candidate, Sylva by handie(m): 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
Oh! This one for GEJ
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Patience Jonathan Dumps PDP, Backs APC Candidate, Sylva by handie(m): 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
It's unfair if I book a space for GEJ and don't book one for Buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

One-sided Anti-corruption War: Presidency Dismisses Metuh's Allegation / Flashback Campaign Poster Of Buhari And Okadigbo / Breaking News: Apc Election Malpractice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.