Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa (23126 Views)

Abike Dabiri-Erewa Meets Mark Zuckerberg / President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) / Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by ogochukwu247(f): 11:08am On Aug 07, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-9JO_V0fEq6s/VcR7ANRfL8I/AAAAAAAGJwo/1Loc8nSIIpo/s1600/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]
The bank apologized in two dailies today for erroneously including her name as a director in a company owing their bank.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/08/diamond-bank-apologizes-to-hon-abike.html

cc lalasticlala

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by repogirl(f): 11:09am On Aug 07, 2015
They better!

Which kaind mistake be that? angry

Cheiiiiii!!! I mean OMG! OMG! OMG!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG! shocked shocked

FTC ON FP, YAY!!

Dedicated to those who also wish to make it up here, e go happen for you one day, just keep believing and be determined. grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 07, 2015
Look at Diamond bank that iis standing on one leg grin sad madam Abike will make billions iif the below iis iin place

What the Defamed Claimant must Prove to Succeed:

Generally speaking, in order to win your lawsuit, you must show that:

1 Someone made a statement;
2 that statement was published;
3 the statement caused you injury;
4 the statement was false; and
5 the statement did not fall into a privileged category.

- See more at: http://injury.findlaw.com/torts-and-personal-injuries/defamation-law-the-basics.html#sthash.AG4GULR2.dpuf

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by deadZONE: 11:15am On Aug 07, 2015
grin grin grin grin undecided undecided
if to say e no turn insult she for no go
pay her debt..
my guys this is a publicity stunt
to save her image.. she has paid her debts and begged
diamond bank to debunk the news to save her
shameless face...

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by MosakuAW(m): 11:17am On Aug 07, 2015
Apology accepted but we are still heading to court.

Infact, DiamondBank should get ready to cough out N25billion as damages.

Abike! i don dey fight for you on Nairaland. If pepper rest remember me oooooo.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by dunkem21(m): 11:18am On Aug 07, 2015
Change of Mouth grin

I know banks. Information like this will not go out except the top management is aware. It is not easy to include the name of a public figure in a mess scandal. Is it typo error or "old wine" error

Erroneous, my foot!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by gabazin080(m): 11:19am On Aug 07, 2015
It only happens in Nigeria. Were they sleeping before publishing the names. I know there will be some others too who didn't come out to fight the allegations of being a debtor
SMH for our banks

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by UnknownT: 11:20am On Aug 07, 2015
See where them insert the apology, after them don put her picture for front page grin , if we check well, na for inside page the apology dey

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by butanepro(m): 11:20am On Aug 07, 2015
At all at all. Dem Don mention am grin
Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 07, 2015
U-TURN

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by realone2012: 11:21am On Aug 07, 2015
At least they ain't as bad as Ecobank.
Ecobank should be the worst bank in the whole world..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by joystickextendr: 11:21am On Aug 07, 2015
thats better

Meanwhile do u want to know how u can enlarge your joystick and stop premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by hardywaltz(m): 11:21am On Aug 07, 2015
Way to go
Nigerian Banks hate court cases.
Anything but a court case.
Smart move.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by AKMoney1(m): 11:21am On Aug 07, 2015
Money don exchange hands lipsrsealed
Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by jmoore(m): 11:21am On Aug 07, 2015
una wan deceive who?
Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by kulobyno: 11:21am On Aug 07, 2015
All join. Most banks are not finding it funny with current austerity measures by government because of forex
Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by juddexy2(m): 11:21am On Aug 07, 2015
If I be Mrs Abike , I go sue them for $2b, punch newspaper didn't help matters either
Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by dridowu: 11:22am On Aug 07, 2015
Good one from them
Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by JingoOAU(m): 11:22am On Aug 07, 2015
What an epileptic display of hallucination and stupidity....

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 07, 2015
When a doctor becomes a banker over night what do you expect

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by NotNairalandi(m): 11:25am On Aug 07, 2015
Happy birth day to Late Sani Abacha!

Many more years to u sir!
Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by dvee2: 11:25am On Aug 07, 2015
Obviously they have been dupe too. Insider work
Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 07, 2015
Hmmmmmm, what do we know ? Than what they all want us to know.
Re: Diamond Bank Apologizes To Hon. Abike Dabiri-erewa by DankemzI(m): 11:26am On Aug 07, 2015

After tarnishing her Image
A proper screening should have been done,.... All Tru that 3months grace period

Madam Abeg sue themgrin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whistle Blowing: Bank Workers Under Close Watch / Visiting IPOB Members Chased Away By Prison Officials In Owerri. Photos / "How I Survived 4-hour Ordeal In Kidnappers’ Den" —Justice Pemu (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.