Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:13 AM

Samuel Peters Set To Redeem Image With Fast Eddie, March 27 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Peters Set To Redeem Image With Fast Eddie, March 27 (4185 Views)

Can We Do This To Redeem Our Qualification To AFCON? / Samuel Eto’o Shares Photo With Wife / Ex-Nigerian Boxer, Ayodele Peters Lives In Abject Poverty [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Peters Set To Redeem Image With Fast Eddie, March 27 by sherrify: 4:51am On Mar 28, 2009
samuel peters lost the fight,i think peters needs to loose more weight and get fit,strong with he's punches, he did not he gud show here at all as a former heavy weight champion,he has just messed himself up now, he lost galantly,
Re: Samuel Peters Set To Redeem Image With Fast Eddie, March 27 by kfasian: 4:53am On Mar 28, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Samuel Peters Set To Redeem Image With Fast Eddie, March 27 by kfasian: 5:05am On Mar 28, 2009
My Dear Brother Peter,

Ernestly speaking I love you so much and really wished that you won that fight. Well, for now I will advice you to
Try and reconcile with that your former wife. Who knows where all the luck was coming from before the abrupt siezure. She endured and suffered with you when there was nothing only for you to make wealth and dump her with the kids. It could be the cause of this , who knows. Remember God is a GOD of vengeance.
Re: Samuel Peters Set To Redeem Image With Fast Eddie, March 27 by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 28, 2009
At least he made some money. wink cheesy
Re: Samuel Peters Set To Redeem Image With Fast Eddie, March 27 by sley4life(m): 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2009
samuel peter is no nightmare. He lost at nite & u cal that wat? he shuld just retire. eddie chamber that tyson or klitscko will murder in round2. After peter last fight he went to calabar 2 continue drinking beer, eating 404, bushmeat and palm wine, Thank God he lost cos if he meets klitschko again wit this attitude there might be murder in the ring, Peter abeg resign, na beer full ur belle
Re: Samuel Peters Set To Redeem Image With Fast Eddie, March 27 by sley4life(m): 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2009
samuel peter is no nightmare. He lost at nite & u cal that wat? he shuld just retire. eddie chamber that tyson or klitscko will murder in round2. After peter last fight he went to calabar to continue drinking beer, eating 404, bushmeat and palm wine, Thank God he lost cos if he meets klitschko again wit this attitude there might be murder in the ring, Peter abeg resign, na beer full ur belle
Re: Samuel Peters Set To Redeem Image With Fast Eddie, March 27 by lakeside4love(m): 12:57pm On Mar 28, 2009
d guy shuld just resign jare, hear him sayin he will be back, after how many defeats,
Re: Samuel Peters Set To Redeem Image With Fast Eddie, March 27 by allboyz(m): 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2009
So Peter lost the fight again Oh No,Well Thank God i didn't wake up to watch . . .it would have been a bad sleep. lipsrsealed
Re: Samuel Peters Set To Redeem Image With Fast Eddie, March 27 by infomegaly(m): 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2009
well if he says he will be back that is his decision and a good one at that. his future depends on the proper yraining he puts in byw now and then
Re: Samuel Peters Set To Redeem Image With Fast Eddie, March 27 by honeric01(m): 6:43pm On Mar 28, 2009
Are you guys waiting for the bout that has already been concluded? Eddie Fast Chambers won the 10 round bout, Split decisions from the 3 judges, 65/65, 71/65 and 99/91, All to Eddie Chambers against Samuel Peters, Nothing like heavy blows in that bout, kinda boring to me and lack heavyweight taste in it.
Re: Samuel Peters Set To Redeem Image With Fast Eddie, March 27 by A40(m): 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2009
He has simply been complacent! what part of its easier to get to the top than stay there does he not understand? its only a matter of time before Don King drops him like a hot potato that's if he has not done that already he really really lacks technique and can be uber-crude sometimes i do wish him well and hope he bounces back that is the only way he can prove he is an Evander and not a Rahman
Re: Samuel Peters Set To Redeem Image With Fast Eddie, March 27 by otokx(m): 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2009
when we don't do our homework properly this is what happens?
Re: Samuel Peters Set To Redeem Image With Fast Eddie, March 27 by pastorking(m): 8:44am On Mar 30, 2009
Well said, Lets keep watching

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: / 'Never Give Up, No Matter How Hard It Is': Ahmed Musa Shares Throwback Photo / Become A Registered Fan Of Any Club In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.