Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC (28254 Views)

Ogoni Clean-Up: Buhari To Be Represented By Osinbajo - Femi Adesina / Buhari Will Be In Rivers Today For Ogoni Clean-Up / 1985 Coup: How I Led Soldiers To Pick Up Buhari – Col. A. Aminu (rtd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC by OLADD: 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
iyobosadavid:
That's the change we voted for, atleast am convince an experience illitrate is better than an inexperience PhD holder in zoology grin

You and and those clowns in APC (Rivers State) are suffering from incurable madness. Where were you when Jonathan was busy building over 120 Almajiri schools in the north despite being a Southerner? Did APC call him a true "son" of Arewa at that time? All of you dey craze.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC by missKiffy(f): 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
Pow pow, this one na gunshot
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC by boujaye: 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
deejayALFY:
SAI BABA ALL THE WAY

PMB DOING THE RIGHT THINGS SINCE1984

click like if u are a progressive

u are free to click like if u are a wailing wailer...#haters

thunder strick dead anyone who qoute me to say nonesense
can't u see how much dictatorial you are like your father pmb. how would you put a threat against your opinion in a general forum? one way traffic
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC by iyobosadavid: 1:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
OLADD:

You and and those clowns in APC (Rivers State) are suffering from incurable madness. Where were you when Jonathan was busy building over 120 Almajiri schools in the north despite being a Southerner? Did APC call him a true "son" of Arewa at that time. All of you dey craze.
you are a Demented fellow, another wailer in action grin
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC by Demdem(m): 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
OLADD:

You and and those clowns in APC (Rivers State) are suffering from incurable madness. Where were you when Jonathan was busy building over 120 Almajiri schools in the north despite being a Southerner? Did APC call him a true "son" of Arewa at that time. All of you dey craze.

So in ur daft state the supposedly "120" Almajiri schools was the reason Jonah-daft couldn't better the lives of his people? As governor of Bayelsa, did the fool better it at all? Did he divert the funds also to abokii land?
Foolish talk.

2 Likes

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC by spinoff: 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
firstEVA:
This is just the fact, Jonathan though from NIGER DELTA can not beat his chest to say he did well for his people, he left us worse than he met us, we the Niger deltans benefited nothing from our so called son. i have since learnt that my brother is someone who cares for me, not some one necessarily from my place. PMB is my brother and our son wink
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC by erinalex: 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
hinwazaka:
Funny, he gave an order and all of a sudden he is the best thing since hot bread. Who is going to do the cleanup, the flagrant OMNC's who caused the spillage and degradation of Ogoni land or the ineffectual NEMA. The APC should stop playing to the gallery and start facing facts. The proper thing to do would have been to order an enquiry into who caused the spillage, the causes of the spillage and recommendations on how to stop further spillages from happening. But alas, the APC has cowardly jumped all steps to avoid a confrontation with the OMNC's who abuse and pollute our environment without a regard for our wellbeing. This action makes him a public nuisance and community clown, not a respected son of society
we're not saying PMB has done anything spectacular. But before u start abusing me,just enumerate how gej in his 5yrs reign helped the course of Ogoni people. Will ogoni people remember Obj & Gej for good? Like i said earlier,u can answer me ,without being abusive. What PMB did is a right step,which must be built upon,for it to see the light of d day.Good afternoon
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC by PortharcourtBab: 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
deadZONE:
undecided undecided undecided
lets hear it from the citizens
of ogoni land not a bunch
of liars, PDP rebels, rejects
cheap-tards.

You took the words right out of my mouth

Pls check out www.ginaperi.com

due to the fact the OP open this trend to advertise
his company... thats a sign this trend is a lie.
due to the fact the guy above me is in-active
i declare myself FTC. grin grin
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC by OLADD: 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
Demdem:

So in ur daft state the supposedly "120" Almajiri schools was the reason Jonah-daft couldn't better the lives of his people? As governor of Bayelsa, did the fool better it at all? Did he divert the funds also to abokii land?
Foolish talk.

Woe betide you. Was Jonathan a president of Niger Delta or that of Nigeria? Idi0ts like you would still call him a tribalist if he had focused all his developmental strides in his domain. Hateful morons.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC by noblegrex: 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
firstEVA:
This is just the fact, Jonathan though from NIGER DELTA can not beat his chest to say he did well for his people, he left us worse than he met us, we the Niger deltans benefited nothing from our so called son. i have since learnt that my brother is someone who cares for me, not some one necessarily from my place. PMB is my brother and our son wink
bt u guys don't realise that up till now,all what u care bout is your own puocket n not unity bt thank God d truth is revealing itself.PMB don't have time to impress any1 bt trying to do d right thing. N I'm sure that's just d beginig anyways.expect beta things agead of u.
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC by Cossette: 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
firstEVA:

very intelligent comment, very enlightened viewpoint
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC by LasoulMacuby(m): 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
firstEVA:
BETA PIKIN. GOD BLESS U

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC by criminalmindz: 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
iyobosadavid:
That's the change we voted for, atleast am convince an experience illitrate is better than an inexperience PhD holder in zoology grin

i pity the man that marries you, you will fuvck his driver just because he obeys ur order(care).
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC by Demdem(m): 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
OLADD:

Woe betide you. Was Jonathan a president of Niger Delta or that of Nigeria? Idi0ts like you would still call him a tribalist if he had focused all his developmental strides in his domain. Hateful morons.

Fool, jonah-daft was a big fraud. Considering the resources at his disposal and his so called acheivement all over the country, the fool failed miserably all over. Right from the north down to south. He failed the north, the west, east and even his people he ffucked them up so u tell me what good can actually be attributed to him?
What about when he was governor of Bayelsa? what were his acheivement has governor of one of the richest state in Nigeria? Fool, its not about being a tribalist or not but and incompetent fool who shouldnt even be near anywhere in government. Never again we will have such a curse govern us.
Extremely Good riddance.

2 Likes

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC by obinnajr(m): 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
Demdem:
Jonah-daft is a curse to his people. Right from his being a governor to being the President, the fool fuccked his people up. He promised us floating cities. he lied to us big time.
Far more ND peeps now agree with demdem

YOU MUST BE A VERY BIG FOOL. MAY GOD FORGIVE ME FOR CALLING YOU THIS BUT FOR REAL U SOUND LIKE ONE. BRAINLESS ANU MPAMA

2 Likes

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC by iyobosadavid: 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
criminalmindz:

i pity the man that marries you, you will fuvck his driver just because he obeys ur order(care).
this one is insane eeyaaaa
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC by kliq(m): 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
firstEVA:

Impressive smiley

Say no to tribal sentiments or religious bigotry.

God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC by winniz: 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
Buhari is a bloody liar and a hopeless Corrupt man. By voice Ekiti parrot.
https://www.nairaland.com/2508955/Buhari-busted-ogoni-cleaning-mr
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC by Demdem(m): 1:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
obinnajr:

I AM BE A VERY BIG FOOL. MAY GOD FORGIVE MY PAPA FOR FOR GIVING BIRTH TO A CURSED SOUL LIKE ME. I REALLY U SOUND LIKE ONE HOPELESS MORRON. BRAINLESS ANU MPAMA

I think so too.

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC by ddippset(m): 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
fitzmayowa:

The bolded got me laughing, amaechi mobilise them to get less than 100k votes for PMB in PH amaechi must be a great 'mobiliser'...cheesy grin cheesy
amaechi actually mobilized over 500 thousand people but madam gesilia khan, asari dokubo, ateke tom, patience Jonathan and other militant criminals felt it should be less than 100 thousand. So keep laughing at yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC by ddippset(m): 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
criminalmindz:

and you're an animal. You will fvck your female dog (b1tch)
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC by fitzmayowa: 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
ddippset:
amaechi actually mobilized over 500 thousand people but madam gesilia khan, asari dokubo, ateke tom, patience Jonathan and other militant criminals felt it should be less than 100 thousand. So keep laughing at yourself.

Were you there physically to count the numbers and confirm it was 500 thousand people, my brother don't make laugh this afternoon abeg...cheesy
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC by ddippset(m): 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
fitzmayowa:

Were you there physically to count the numbers and confirm it was 500 thousand people, my brother don't make laugh this afternoon abeg...cheesy
you can't even recognize a figurative analogy when you see one. I just want to tell you that you bragging about amaechi delivery less than 100, 000 seriously are living in denial when even an unborn baby knows what happened in rivers state. But what tickles your fancy is the dubious less than 100,000 votes.

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC by hinwazaka: 2:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
MrMcJay:

A baby just took its first step and you are complaining that it isn't running already.

Jonathan never instituted an inquiry, never mentioned the problem not to talk of thinking of a solution.
Of all the committees GEJ set up, can u mention any that he adopted their recommendations?

A good head needs no committees to think. Unlike GEJ, PMB needs no committees to know his job. Gerrit?

So we should now skip experiments and move immediately to propounding laws. Good one, why don't we just forget about elections and just give him a lifetime presidency ticket
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC by 0702539360(m): 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
hinwazaka:
Funny, he gave an order and all of a sudden he is the best thing since hot bread. Who is going to do the cleanup, the flagrant OMNC's who caused the spillage and degradation of Ogoni land or the ineffectual NEMA. The APC should stop playing to the gallery and start facing facts. The proper thing to do would have been to order an enquiry into who caused the spillage, the causes of the spillage and recommendations on how to stop further spillages from happening. But alas, the APC has cowardly jumped all steps to avoid a confrontation with the OMNC's who abuse and pollute our environment without a regard for our wellbeing. This action makes him a public nuisance and community clown, not a respected son of society

Didn't you read that the cleanup was based on UNEP report and the recommendation given, don't you think that the report given by UNEP would have taken into account all this things you just highlighted.please read well before you comment.

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
There re still some itsekiri communities that need cleanup too, and some ilaje communities due to heavy oil exploration.

PMB pls do something about that, Thanks
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC by Mordyb: 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
No right thinking ogoni man i assure you will ever agree that statement in fact ogoni ppl are the few tribes that cant be bought over easily the will ever be grateful for the shell monies given to them since their reps could have stolen all that money
Goodluck Apc with your propaganda
Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
"Ankie ankie pia Ogoni ankie . . ." I love the Ogoni anthem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC by aresa: 2:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
OLADD:

He was the president of every corner of Nigeria including including Rivers and the fact that he went out of his way to deny Rivers their main source of income when he took away their oil wells and most importantly how he and his wife destabilized and terrorized the state with Ibu because of petty politics was mean spirited, vindictive, shortsighted and unpresidential.

That state is yet to recover from the chaos and disruption he created and magnified by his wife and the current puppet governor they saddled the state with today..

2 Likes

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
firstEVA:

What is the PROBLEM with the YORUBAS, claiming ND at will, this is serous and cancerous

For your information, my cousin from Ogoni has collected the 1st set of compensation paid by SHELL last year, SHELL paid 55 Million US dollars last year, 20 Million USD to go to the families of affected home and 35 Million USD to clean the environment. GEJ initiated all these, buhari is just prompting them to make the clean up faster...what kind of propaganda be this

CC Bacanista, Mogodi, Temitemi,

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/jan/07/shell-announces-55m-payout-for-nigeria-oil-spills

even with this money PMB has only realease 10 miillion USD paid by SHELL
APC are criminals

1 Like

Re: Ogoni Clean-up: Buhari A Better Son Of The N / Delta Than Jonathan – APC by erunz(m): 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
firstEVA:
Even when the north and some traitors in the south where preaching hate in the north, what most northern and past president couldn't do GEJ did it. The north has the highest rate of illiterate, GEJ built schools for them, the north has the highest rate of polio but today Nigeria as a whole has be declared polio free. And don't forget the clean up of ogoni land started in GEJ area

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed / More Photos From Buhari And Osinbajo's Inauguration / Victor Effiong Resigns As Governor Ayade's Aide Over APC Defection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.