Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) (49909 Views)

Hawker Falls Off A Bridge In Lagos After Being Hit By A Danfo Bus. Photos / One Word For The Driver Of This Overloaded Bus (Photos) / Hanging Conductor Falls Off Speeding Danfo In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by Lanceslot(m): 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
She for wear trouser just incase of ndi agbero...
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by stonecoldcafe: 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
Jaxera:
A woman shouldn't do something like this, it doesn't seem right at all.
There are jobs that women should do, and I don't think being a conductor in a commercial bus, especially in a city like lagos is the one of them.

Most times when I see things like this I ask myself, doesn't this woman have children or a husband?....I mean, I can never allow my own mum do something like this.

Well, the woman wants to make sure she isn't being duped by the driver. So, she should 'enjoy' herself.

Its a job bro. Its better than nothing or stealing. Nor be women dey carry block for their head to build house

1 Like

Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by labisibrass(m): 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
So help her God!
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by Jaxera(m): 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Its a job bro. Its better than nothing or stealing. Nor be women dey carry block for their head to build house

Would you allow your mother to do such?
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by sonnie10: 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
Most school buses and commercial luxurious buses here are driven by women. I don't know why women in Nigeria are regarded as the weaker sex.

1 Like

Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by jaffords: 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
[color=#000000][/color][b][/b]She's the drivers mum. I see family business
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by Octaves(m): 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
Jaxera:
There are jobs that women should do, and I don't think being a conductor in a commercial bus, especially in a city like lagos is the one of them.

Most times when I see things like this I ask myself, doesn't this woman have children or a husband?....I mean, I can never allow my own mum do something like this.

Well, the woman wants to make sure she isn't being duped by the driver. So, she should 'enjoy' herself.

a woman preferably should not do jobs like this but Nigerian economy has made everybody hustlers, even children. She's got a family to feed and she might be a widow
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by Lasese: 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nigeria for life
This is Lagos
Ministry road! Keep off! grin
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by anikydatom(f): 1:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
She only does this wen coming from work...She is not really like d everyday bus conductors
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by frankay430(m): 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
Jaxera:

What do I stand to gain if I am first to comment?
It's kids like you who place relevance on trivial things like FTC that should worry about that.

And I ask you again, what's nice about a full grown woman being a conductor? Would you allow your mum do this?
Or if you see your mum doing this would you come here and post "dats nice"?

I don't av time for ur insult...I won't insult u....luk..people are entitle to there opinion. and moreover it better than prostitution or human trafficking.

1 Like

Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by stonecoldcafe: 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
Jaxera:

Would you allow your mother to do such?

Oh yes. If it gives her peace and pays the bill. Let me ask you my own question. What if you are a teenage lad in Junior second school, what can you do about it?

Is it not when one is old enough you can help and say 'mama stop! You can rest now'

If one is relying on such a woman, he will be on his knees praying for her night and day. Our problem in Nigeria is we frown @ what we perceive to be gender specific roles. Sometimes we rather beg than hustle. You shouldn't frown at such women. Allow me educate you.

You need to see beyond that and hail this brave woman. Hail that female mechanic (who by the way we all know today) hail the female ladies in benin city who drive that green Oshiomole bus.

Listen bro, I watched an NTA programme about a woman (albino lady) who left an abusive marriage with her son. She began to push water inside wheelbarrow to sell inside market! Yes maruwa work! She is loved by all in the market and they call her oyibo.

She trained her kid with the proceeds of that job! By the time I saw that programme the young lad was doing his NYSC! A graduate from Mass Communication. This lady was still pushing her wheelbarrow inside market with her knee high rubber boot! Tell me such a son will not move mountains for his mother tomorrow. Go chew on that.

Life is not easy. If it throws lemons at you, turn it to lemonade.

2 Likes

Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
Some drivers prefer doubling as conductors because they claim conductors are thieves.
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by biodex(m): 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2015
how are u sure shes doing conductor....and is conductor nt a work

1 Like

Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by Cadamlk: 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
She wan avoid story that touch.Madam,work nor dey today oo.Na motor spoil.
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by unite4real: 2:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
before opening this post, i said to myself "THIS MUST BE IN LAGOS".
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by XKZ(m): 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
Deejavuu:
She doesn't look like a conductor to me undecided

Looks like she was talking with someone outside the bus. Op what's your * sauce* sad angry

Yep, looks more like the guy in blue is the conductor
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by miqos02(m): 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
vizkiz:
lalasticlala, you still dey enter danfo ni Can't s£un give you an official car You are working for him for furck sake? angry
the pics is from gidi links
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by tommykiwi(m): 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
What a man can do,a woman too can abi?
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by funkybully(f): 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
All these silly bloggers. U just tagged a passenger conductor just to drive traffic. From the picture of the guy standing and looking Same direction with d woman, u will notice they were both looking at something happening in that direction, Maybe a fight.

Every lie must be accounted for. Continue.
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
agarawu23:
these set of women don't want to be cheated by their hired driver and conductor so they decided to do the money collection. Just don't mess up with "agbero" if you don't want a slap that will change your destiny.

I hail the woman husband
how come you asked oremuss to deactivate the moment you came back

I missed you but I'm not happy that my witty friend has left
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by bigiyaro(m): 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
redgem:
it doesn't look like she's acting like or is a conductor, all I see is a woman talking to someone who is outside....I can see a young man who looks like a conductor though
seconded.
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by Rilwon: 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
Deejavuu:
She doesn't look like a conductor to me undecided

Looks like she was talking with someone outside the bus. Op what's your * sauce* sad angry

Thank God I wasn't the only one that is seeing it as well. This thread is more like a stunt. Lala doesn't have any credible news to put up, he just decided to throw this stunt at us.
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by Weah96: 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
White women drive tractor trailers from Florida to Canada. This woman's own is small.

1 Like

Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by chineloSA(f): 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
Jaxera:

Which law said that a woman cannot do what she does? For all you know in the future she can grow grow her business and manage if from an office. For everybody successful, they started somewhere?
Woman are soldiers, some farmers, police, truck drivers, engineers, oil rig workers etc. Do you think those woman don't have husbands and children

Wait, what if the woman is a widow? Is she suppose to wait for another d...ck to come and save her and her kids in the name of marriage, rather than making things happen for herself??

Please dude don't take us back. Woman should be allowed to do what they think is good for them and their families and their livelihood, not what backward societies ( e.g. people like you, some backward religious laws and Afghans and Boko Haram) think.

So will begging and prostitution be the best thing for her?

Abeg, let us woman earn our honest and innocent living. smiley smiley

When woman earn their money through hard labour you complain. ( Not good for woman rubbish )
When we sit at home, you complain.
When we become prostitutes, you complain.
When we become runs girls, you complain.

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM US??
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by Deejavuu(f): 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rilwon:

Thank God I wasn't the only one that is seeing it as well. This thread is more like a stunt. Lala doesn't have any credible news to put up, he just decided to throw this stunt at us.

Lol. Yeah
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by slimfit1(m): 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
Jaxera:

There is nothing wrong with it its straight business please.
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by ojnnaco(m): 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
I will comment below ... just checkout
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by Babaelemu: 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
Jaxera:

my friend or should i call u mr know it all. it doesnt matter thats called civilization.
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by IYANGBALI: 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
Jaxera:

when hunger ma ma you, you go do am,dis one no beter pass prostitution?
Re: This Woman Acts As The Conductor Of Her Own Bus (photos) by Spybradd: 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
that's whats known as protecting you investment,ya know..thunder fire any scratched face agbero wey wan harass hustling momma..
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Myanmar Pilot Successfully Lands Faulty Plane Without Front Wheels (Photos) / The Destruction Caused After Dam Collapsed In South Africa (Pictures) / Lost Nigerian Passport: How To Replace, Renew Or Apply For New One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.