Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Are NL Gals Wifeable,do They Hv Up 2 Half A Yard Or More Of Wife Material In Dem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are NL Gals Wifeable,do They Hv Up 2 Half A Yard Or More Of Wife Material In Dem (1670 Views)

“My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" / Some NL Gals Make Ur Dickson Stand Attention. / 8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are NL Gals Wifeable,do They Hv Up 2 Half A Yard Or More Of Wife Material In Dem by jonaifame22(m): 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
Re: Are NL Gals Wifeable,do They Hv Up 2 Half A Yard Or More Of Wife Material In Dem by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
they should come and answer themselves...
Re: Are NL Gals Wifeable,do They Hv Up 2 Half A Yard Or More Of Wife Material In Dem by kristen12(f): 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
Are NL guys "husbandable"? Do they even have up to 0.5 inch husband material?

3 Likes

Re: Are NL Gals Wifeable,do They Hv Up 2 Half A Yard Or More Of Wife Material In Dem by Deejavuu(f): 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
What happened to checking out the girls in your street, place of work, and all to see if they're "wifeable".

Every tom,diick and monkey wants to write rubbish about Nl ladies..Mtchewww

4 Likes

Re: Are NL Gals Wifeable,do They Hv Up 2 Half A Yard Or More Of Wife Material In Dem by jonaifame22(m): 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
Deejavuu:
What happened to checking out the girls in your street, place of work, and all to see if they're "wifeable".

wow! See d wizardry in ur ability to answer questions,for ur mind,I'm clapping for u.
Re: Are NL Gals Wifeable,do They Hv Up 2 Half A Yard Or More Of Wife Material In Dem by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
cry cry
Re: Are NL Gals Wifeable,do They Hv Up 2 Half A Yard Or More Of Wife Material In Dem by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Deejavuu:

1 Like

Re: Are NL Gals Wifeable,do They Hv Up 2 Half A Yard Or More Of Wife Material In Dem by Deejavuu(f): 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy grin

Everybody wants to feel fly. It's sickening mhen

2 Likes

Re: Are NL Gals Wifeable,do They Hv Up 2 Half A Yard Or More Of Wife Material In Dem by Gurgle(f): 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
I don't have

dash me money, I wan buy maltina

1 Like

Re: Are NL Gals Wifeable,do They Hv Up 2 Half A Yard Or More Of Wife Material In Dem by jonaifame22(m): 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
Gurgle:
I don't have

who stole ur wife material,and why did u spread it outside to the hawkful and preying eyes of the public
Re: Are NL Gals Wifeable,do They Hv Up 2 Half A Yard Or More Of Wife Material In Dem by Gurgle(f): 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
jonaifame22:
who stole ur wife material,and why did u spread it outside to the hawkful and preying eyes of the public

I don sell am, was very hungry o. but forgot to buy drink

abeg dash me
Re: Are NL Gals Wifeable,do They Hv Up 2 Half A Yard Or More Of Wife Material In Dem by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy you should be used to it by now. Nothing should take you unaware her NL/romanceland
Deejavuu:

cheesy grin

Re: Are NL Gals Wifeable,do They Hv Up 2 Half A Yard Or More Of Wife Material In Dem by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
Deejavuu:

cheesy grin
You mean the alleged act of guys bashing ladies is akin to feeling fly?.... smh
Re: Are NL Gals Wifeable,do They Hv Up 2 Half A Yard Or More Of Wife Material In Dem by Deejavuu(f): 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy you should be used to it by now. Nothing should take you unaware her NL/romanceland

I'm kinda getting used to it jare..

Ain't gat time for that joor, weekend thinga on my mind wink
Re: Are NL Gals Wifeable,do They Hv Up 2 Half A Yard Or More Of Wife Material In Dem by jonaifame22(m): 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
Gurgle:

I don sell am, was very hungry o. but forgot to buy drink
abeg dash me

take it,u're dashed what u desire!
Re: Are NL Gals Wifeable,do They Hv Up 2 Half A Yard Or More Of Wife Material In Dem by Deejavuu(f): 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
blublahd:

You mean the alleged act of guys bashing ladies is akin to feeling fly?.... smh

If you like shake it till it drops. I don't care.

2 Likes

Re: Are NL Gals Wifeable,do They Hv Up 2 Half A Yard Or More Of Wife Material In Dem by Gurgle(f): 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
jonaifame22:
take it,u're dashed what u desire!

Thanks oga cool
Re: Are NL Gals Wifeable,do They Hv Up 2 Half A Yard Or More Of Wife Material In Dem by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
Where we ballin tonight? TGIF!! wink wink
Deejavuu:

I'm kinda getting used to it jare..

Ain't gat time for that joor, weekend thinga on my mind wink
Re: Are NL Gals Wifeable,do They Hv Up 2 Half A Yard Or More Of Wife Material In Dem by jamex93(m): 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
only few of them

I mean dose one DAT lay low
n operate quietly u will hardly notice dem

1 Like

Re: Are NL Gals Wifeable,do They Hv Up 2 Half A Yard Or More Of Wife Material In Dem by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
Gurgle:
I don't have

Won't u buy peak milk too? grin
Re: Are NL Gals Wifeable,do They Hv Up 2 Half A Yard Or More Of Wife Material In Dem by Gurgle(f): 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2015
tunnamania11:

Won't u buy peak milk too? grin

the money he gave is not enough
Re: Are NL Gals Wifeable,do They Hv Up 2 Half A Yard Or More Of Wife Material In Dem by saintgp(m): 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
This ur question somehow sound callow....i mean r d nl gals nt d sam girls u see around u,abi dem dey stay for moon?

Well d answer is simple:
yes,some are wife materials
no,some are not.

So use ur discretion to acertain wat u want as wife material

1 Like

Re: Are NL Gals Wifeable,do They Hv Up 2 Half A Yard Or More Of Wife Material In Dem by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
Gurgle:

the money he gave is not enough
Ask for more
Re: Are NL Gals Wifeable,do They Hv Up 2 Half A Yard Or More Of Wife Material In Dem by Deejavuu(f): 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Where we ballin tonight? TGIF!! wink wink

Sadly it's in the house things. But still gonna get 'em eyes dirry wink
Re: Are NL Gals Wifeable,do They Hv Up 2 Half A Yard Or More Of Wife Material In Dem by Gurgle(f): 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
tunnamania11:

Ask for more

Well, I think ive derailed enough grin
Re: Are NL Gals Wifeable,do They Hv Up 2 Half A Yard Or More Of Wife Material In Dem by jonaifame22(m): 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
Gurgle:

Thanks oga cool
u're blessed! Daughter of God
Re: Are NL Gals Wifeable,do They Hv Up 2 Half A Yard Or More Of Wife Material In Dem by jonaifame22(m): 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
Gurgle:

Thanks oga cool
Re: Are NL Gals Wifeable,do They Hv Up 2 Half A Yard Or More Of Wife Material In Dem by Gurgle(f): 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
jonaifame22:

Well, I would like to reciprocate your words with "Son of God" but I don't want to get banned so
Re: Are NL Gals Wifeable,do They Hv Up 2 Half A Yard Or More Of Wife Material In Dem by jonaifame22(m): 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
tongue tongue
Gurgle:

Well, I would like to reciprocate your words with "Son of God" but I don't want to get banned so
so u can't take a risk for me,now I see dat ur insurance is weak!better to port to a strong one tongue
Gurgle:

so u can't take a risk for me,now I see dat ur insurance is weak!better to port to a strong one
Re: Are NL Gals Wifeable,do They Hv Up 2 Half A Yard Or More Of Wife Material In Dem by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
Gurgle:

Well, I think ive derailed enough grin
No, continue . grin
Re: Are NL Gals Wifeable,do They Hv Up 2 Half A Yard Or More Of Wife Material In Dem by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
Wow! That's the koko. cheesy is it a 'girls part'? So I can show up
Deejavuu:

Sadly it's in the house things. But still gonna get 'em eyes dirry wink
Re: Are NL Gals Wifeable,do They Hv Up 2 Half A Yard Or More Of Wife Material In Dem by Gurgle(f): 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
jonaifame22:
tongue :Pso u can't take a risk for me,now I see dat ur insurance is weak!better to port to a strong one :Pso u can't take a risk for me,now I see dat ur insurance is weak!better to port to a strong one

Lol oga, why are you derailing your own thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Magazeti Ya Leo Jumatatu Agosti Tarehe 24/08/2015 / You Are A Genius If You Interpret This Image / Your P*NIS Hygiene**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.