Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

If You Stay In Asaba A Nairalander Wants To Spoil You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Stay In Asaba A Nairalander Wants To Spoil You (2023 Views)

I Don't Need Your Money, I Want You To Spoil Me With Love- Lady Tells Boyfriend / A Nairalander Wants Hushpuppi To Confirm His Gucci Shirt / She Wants To Spoil You With Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Stay In Asaba A Nairalander Wants To Spoil You by wealthpreach(m): 11:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
i want to meet my fellow nairalanders in asaba here!both gents/ladies i would spoil you with whatever .at least i can afford much now.
Re: If You Stay In Asaba A Nairalander Wants To Spoil You by XavierBlue(m): 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
you wanna spoil them? Dem be cashew? No go invest that money you don get, dey look for pusssy to spoil, abi na your dickk you wan take spoil dem?

XavierBlue
Re: If You Stay In Asaba A Nairalander Wants To Spoil You by wealthpreach(m): 11:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
XavierBlue:
you wanna spoil them? Dem be cashew? No go invest that money you don get, dey look for pusssy to spoil, abi na your dickk you wan take spoil dem?

XavierBlue

i got a gf. by the way i invest in alot offline/online joshua david odogwu. just want to meet new peeps
Re: If You Stay In Asaba A Nairalander Wants To Spoil You by donholy28(m): 11:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
First pm 1000 card digits of the network of their choice to all Nairalanders
Re: If You Stay In Asaba A Nairalander Wants To Spoil You by XavierBlue(m): 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
wealthpreach:

i got a gf. by the way i invest in alot offline/online joshua david odogwu. just want to meet new peeps
and spoil them? With money or dickk?

XavierBlue
Re: If You Stay In Asaba A Nairalander Wants To Spoil You by XavierBlue(m): 11:13pm On Aug 07, 2015
donholy28:
First pm 1000 card digits of the network of their choice to all Nairalanders
you're wickedgrin.
Op i concur to this plan, charity begins in romanceland.

XavierBlue
Re: If You Stay In Asaba A Nairalander Wants To Spoil You by wealthpreach(m): 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
money or help nothing else
XavierBlue:
and spoil them? With money or dickk?

XavierBlue

with what i have(i no won mention may e no be like say i dhe brag) girls always makes moves but im faithful.
Re: If You Stay In Asaba A Nairalander Wants To Spoil You by 175(m): 11:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
Guy I dey stay for Asaba! How we fit hook up?
Re: If You Stay In Asaba A Nairalander Wants To Spoil You by donholy28(m): 11:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
XavierBlue:
you're wickedgrin. Op i concur to this plan, charity begins in romanceland.

XavierBlue
Op MTN...guy talk ur network
Re: If You Stay In Asaba A Nairalander Wants To Spoil You by wealthpreach(m): 11:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
1k card wont do you much. i can gainfully employ anyone. even if you dont want to work for me i can put you in high places.
Re: If You Stay In Asaba A Nairalander Wants To Spoil You by wealthpreach(m): 11:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
donholy28:
if you stay in asaba lets see at ultimate taste tomorrow i would give you raw cash.
Re: If You Stay In Asaba A Nairalander Wants To Spoil You by XavierBlue(m): 11:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
donholy28:
Etisalat, op my girlfriend says she loves you, can you also send her own share?

XavierBlue
Re: If You Stay In Asaba A Nairalander Wants To Spoil You by XavierBlue(m): 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2015
175:
Guy I dey stay for Asaba! How we fit hook up?
na your nyash i pity.

XavierBlue
Re: If You Stay In Asaba A Nairalander Wants To Spoil You by donholy28(m): 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
XavierBlue:
Etisalat, op my girlfriend says she loves you, can you also send her own share?

XavierBlue

hmmm let me think? what does ur gf look like?
Re: If You Stay In Asaba A Nairalander Wants To Spoil You by donholy28(m): 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
wealthpreach:
if you stay in asaba lets see at ultimate taste tomorrow i would give you raw cash.
Raw cash? u be ritualist?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Stay In Asaba A Nairalander Wants To Spoil You by XavierBlue(m): 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
wealthpreach:
money or help nothing elsewith what i have(i no won mention may e no be like say i dhe brag) girls always makes moves but im faithful.
just airtime make we sure.. Seeing is believing.

XavierBlue
Re: If You Stay In Asaba A Nairalander Wants To Spoil You by XavierBlue(m): 11:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
donholy28:
hmmm let me think? what does ur gf look like?
exactly like your sister, do you have one?

XavierBlue
Re: If You Stay In Asaba A Nairalander Wants To Spoil You by wealthpreach(m): 11:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
donholy28:
Raw cash? u be ritualist?
lol i made my money gradually since 2011. from online marketing,mylikes,jingling and adlyf, cpa,ppc. to dog fish snail agriculture to the core. then importation,finally im working on the last one.

1 Like

Re: If You Stay In Asaba A Nairalander Wants To Spoil You by 175(m): 11:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
XavierBlue:
na your nyash i pity.

XavierBlue

lol. . .u are funny!
Re: If You Stay In Asaba A Nairalander Wants To Spoil You by wealthpreach(m): 11:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
two sisters
Re: If You Stay In Asaba A Nairalander Wants To Spoil You by donholy28(m): 11:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
wealthpreach:
lol i made my money gradually since 2011. from online marketing,mylikes,jingling and adlyf, cpa,ppc. to dog fish snail agriculture to the core. then importation,finally im working on the last one.
still waiting for my card
Re: If You Stay In Asaba A Nairalander Wants To Spoil You by 175(m): 11:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
wealthpreach:

Guy I need job for Asaba! Pls u fit hook guys up?
Re: If You Stay In Asaba A Nairalander Wants To Spoil You by donholy28(m): 11:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
XavierBlue:
exactly like your sister, do you have one?

XavierBlue

tell ur gf i agree but first she must do something for me
Re: If You Stay In Asaba A Nairalander Wants To Spoil You by wealthpreach(m): 11:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
XavierBlue:
na your nyash i pity.

XavierBlue

haba if i want nyash , straight to federal college give guys 50k, even inside school compound them go open lol
Re: If You Stay In Asaba A Nairalander Wants To Spoil You by XavierBlue(m): 11:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
wealthpreach:
haba if i want nyash , straight to federal college give guys 50k, even inside school compound them go open lol
14yrs await ye jeje.

XavierBlue
Re: If You Stay In Asaba A Nairalander Wants To Spoil You by wealthpreach(m): 11:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
175:

Guy I need job for Asaba! Pls u fit hook guys up?
yea currently inec office 75k monthly. but youll give your boss 20percent
Re: If You Stay In Asaba A Nairalander Wants To Spoil You by XavierBlue(m): 11:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
donholy28:
tell ur gf i agree but first she must do something for me
leave my girl out of this, let talk about mine first.

XavierBlue
Re: If You Stay In Asaba A Nairalander Wants To Spoil You by Rohjay90: 11:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
wealthpreach:
1k card wont do you much. i can gainfully employ anyone. even if you dont want to work for me i can put you in high places.
Oga, pls can you help me secure a job? i read Industrial chemistry, the challenges of "after- service" has been very hard for me. Thanks Sir, in anticipation of your response.
Re: If You Stay In Asaba A Nairalander Wants To Spoil You by wealthpreach(m): 11:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rohjay90:

Oga, pls can you help me secure a job? i read Industrial chemistry, the challenges of "after- service" has been very hard for me. Thanks Sir, in anticipation of your response.
i only know people in asaba oo. i wont collect a farden from you so feel safe
Re: If You Stay In Asaba A Nairalander Wants To Spoil You by Rohjay90: 11:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
wealthpreach:
i only know people in asaba oo. i wont collect a farden from you so feel safe
Ok, thank Sir. But i am not in Asaba o, I would have loved to meet you. Anyway, that's a good gesture from you, keep it up.
Re: If You Stay In Asaba A Nairalander Wants To Spoil You by jamex93(m): 12:07am On Aug 08, 2015
advice

invest that money or better still
lend me d money
Re: If You Stay In Asaba A Nairalander Wants To Spoil You by 175(m): 12:12am On Aug 08, 2015
wealthpreach:
yea currently inec office 75k monthly. but youll give your boss 20percent
No shaking! I'm interested!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Felt People Exagerrated How Good U Look? / Guys Help Carry This Boobs.. picture / When You See A Big Bootie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.