Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

How Would You Feel? (Woman's Disobedience) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Feel? (Woman's Disobedience) (3270 Views)

Ladies, Do You Feel H.o.r.n.y Too? / How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? / Re: How Would You Feel? (woman's Disobedience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Feel? (Woman's Disobedience) by aje49ja(m): 1:24pm On Mar 21, 2009
How will you feel when you ask your wife to wash ur cloths and she refuse because she just fixe her finger nails
Re: How Would You Feel? (Woman's Disobedience) by patwhizkid(f): 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2009
So u are now married huh?
Re: How Would You Feel? (Woman's Disobedience) by aje49ja(m): 1:30pm On Mar 21, 2009
am not but sure u are
Re: How Would You Feel? (Woman's Disobedience) by patwhizkid(f): 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2009
Yes, to 7 able bodied giants.
Re: How Would You Feel? (Woman's Disobedience) by aje49ja(m): 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2009
that means u blates alot
lolllll
Re: How Would You Feel? (Woman's Disobedience) by benlegacy(m): 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2009
@poster
How dere u. don't you have human feels at all, Don't you have a Laundry man living around you, Mind you,don't try this to someone i know.Is dat clear
Re: How Would You Feel? (Woman's Disobedience) by aje49ja(m): 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2009
@
: benlegacy
am refering this to your own sister
do your best fooooooooool
Re: How Would You Feel? (Woman's Disobedience) by touchmeder: 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2009
hahaha poster wetin do ur hand nah? cheesy cheesy grin smiley but seriously u can afford a washing machine cant u? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Would You Feel? (Woman's Disobedience) by JJYOU: 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2009
how were you washing clothes before u married? gofind clothes washing wife first
Re: How Would You Feel? (Woman's Disobedience) by sistawoman: 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2009
Why would you be telling your wife when to wash clothes?

If that is one of the duties that yall decided she would take care of then you need to back the hell up and let her do what she do. She dont need an overseer to tell her what and when to do it. Is she in prison or something?
Re: How Would You Feel? (Woman's Disobedience) by aje49ja(m): 3:25pm On Mar 21, 2009
oh babe its ur dutie to do
Re: How Would You Feel? (Woman's Disobedience) by aje49ja(m): 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2009
@
JJYOU

i know u do i don't do
Re: How Would You Feel? (Woman's Disobedience) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2009
lol, i don't think any Naija female shud act suprised that someone shud voice this. Most African guys think it's part of their wives responsibilities to wash what they put on [b]their [/b]bodies! I really wonder who's to blame for the mind-set of these men? Funny thing is, some women see it as an act of love , caring for their partner and caring for their home, in turn guys end up abusing the whole act and it all ends up being a big mistake. God help us all cos we definitely aren't helping ourselves!
Re: How Would You Feel? (Woman's Disobedience) by aje49ja(m): 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2009
oh that supose to be thier dutie not our own dutie, so i should do it my self?
Re: How Would You Feel? (Woman's Disobedience) by bluespice(f): 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2009
im all for censoring this website
fools and ignoramuses should not be given the same opportunity to voice opinions (or lack there of) as human beings
Re: How Would You Feel? (Woman's Disobedience) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2009
ezinne1212:

lol, i don't think any Naija female shud act suprised that someone shud voice this. Most African guys think it's part of their wives responsibilities to wash what they put on [b]their [/b]bodies! I really wonder who's to blame for the mind-set of these men? Funny thing is, some women see it as an act of love , caring for their partner and caring for their home, in turn guys end up abusing the whole act and it all ends up being a big mistake. God help us all cos we definitely aren't helping ourselves!

Lol. I feel you. grin Can you imagine the topic, "woman's disobedience"? cheesy Hehehehe.

aje49ja:

oh that supose to be thier dutie not our own dutie, so i should do it my self?

Would it kill you if you washed your own clothes?
Re: How Would You Feel? (Woman's Disobedience) by DeReloaded: 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2009
bluespice:

fools and ignoramuses should not be given the same opportunity to voice opinions (or lack there of) as human beings

Been saying this for years

Maybe if you washed your own crap, you'd know how to spell "duty" correctly. Omugo.

Your mates have machines while you are there struggling with English.
Re: How Would You Feel? (Woman's Disobedience) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2009
bluespice:

Their opinions are suprisingly useful. They serve as proof to dispel all reasonable and unreasonable doubts when we (ladies) make claims of the dogmatic attitude of most Nigerian men. grin cheesy cheesy

aje49ja, carry gooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Put them all to shame grin grin
Re: How Would You Feel? (Woman's Disobedience) by bluespice(f): 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2009
lmao!
Re: How Would You Feel? (Woman's Disobedience) by StephenP(m): 5:48pm On Mar 21, 2009
This is wrong on so many levels. Would you also like her to wipe your ass while she's at it?
Re: How Would You Feel? (Woman's Disobedience) by tpia: 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2009
Re: How Would You Feel? (Woman's Disobedience) by bluespice(f): 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2009
tpia u were being sarcastic yeah? shocked
Re: How Would You Feel? (Woman's Disobedience) by aje49ja(m): 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2009
@ ezinne1212

abeg oh i never marry oh its just contribution
u know nah i, i have two washing machine in my place
my wife will be (Ajebutter)
Re: How Would You Feel? (Woman's Disobedience) by aje49ja(m): 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2009
@
DeReloaded

if u don't have respect plz try and do or i will teach u
fool ( begging to eat )
Re: How Would You Feel? (Woman's Disobedience) by patwhizkid(f): 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2009
Imagine!!!
Re: How Would You Feel? (Woman's Disobedience) by aje49ja(m): 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2009
imagine what?
Re: How Would You Feel? (Woman's Disobedience) by patwhizkid(f): 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2009
Imagine small boy like u typing thrash!! Ewure buruku, ko ni da fun e.
Re: How Would You Feel? (Woman's Disobedience) by DeReloaded: 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2009
Iya e ni fool

Hungry idiot. who dash you half machine, talkless of two. Bloody illiterate.
Re: How Would You Feel? (Woman's Disobedience) by aje49ja(m): 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2009
@
pat
imagine
big girl like you playing around jumping from thread to threads

( Ama menji bo, Ama elenda) ask the meaning in Kalabari
or ask me i will tell u
Re: How Would You Feel? (Woman's Disobedience) by aje49ja(m): 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2009
@
Dereload

oboribo there is no time to play with u here i know u are already mad
Re: How Would You Feel? (Woman's Disobedience) by MrCrackles(m): 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2009
DeReloaded:

Iya e ni fool

Hungry idiot. who dash you half machine, talkless of two. Bloody illiterate.

grin cheesy grin
Re: How Would You Feel? (Woman's Disobedience) by sistajay(f): 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2009
So much for a logical argument on here, poster, how would you feel if she used those finger nails to scratch your face!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Letter To Nigerian Men / ***7 Traits That Make Me Go Gaga*** / What Can I Do To Make Gooogles Love Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.