Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis (26166 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters / Disclaimer Against Barr. Francis: A Must Read. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Franzeez(m): 11:09am On Aug 08, 2015
MhizDeedy:
Lol Goodluck

Thank you.
Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by KnowAll(m): 11:18am On Aug 08, 2015
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

@op

You don't strike me like someone that has a first class in law with your arguments. U say u have a case against Radio Biafra which have not being determined and yet u want to engage with another law suit against Sahara reporters whilst d case of Radio Biafra is still pending. Why don't u pick your battles and let it reach a logical conclusion b4 engaing in another fight.

Have your ever read d history books of never fight a battle on two fronts like d germans did in d 1940's. Fight one battle at a time of course maybe u have access to Saraki's slush fund which would enable u to engage in numerous aimless, hopeless, & un-winnable battle just for d sake of publicity.

If this is what Nigeria produce as 1st class graduate in 2007 then 3rd class in my time in d university(late 80's) are hundred times better than d way u reason i am afraid.

13 Likes

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by melzabull(f): 11:29am On Aug 08, 2015
No one has called him an Igbo man yet?

I support him and hopes he succeeds.
Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by coolestrogue(m): 11:34am On Aug 08, 2015
Franzeez:

Young man I do not have time to engage people like you who abuse privileges. Because the Internet is free does not mean you assassinate character without fact. Anyway if you feel you won't accept my CV why not challenge me by going to the office of the registrar and verify if I made a 1st class in the year 1997 or not.

My advice for you is even though you are a kid, learn to do the right things and say the right things. You don't just open your mouth and talk, what if am a Muslim? Do you know my religion? Perperps my Junior brother also made a First class from the same faculty of law in the 2000. So definitely i am not the only one.

I sincerely think you should learn to do things the right way.

Thank you

You are a bloody liar, I rest my case.

8 Likes

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by wunmi590(m): 11:42am On Aug 08, 2015
Good move barr. Francis
Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by jimi4us: 11:44am On Aug 08, 2015
they are touts aka agberos and ashewoss writing against any one that is against that frog eye drug dealer. called Thiefnubuu

2 Likes

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Change2015(m): 11:45am On Aug 08, 2015
Sahara reporters may be compromised, but this threat is juvenile especially coming from a trained lawyer. If your arena is the court room please proceed so we may observe your talents!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by kepal99(m): 11:47am On Aug 08, 2015
Who be Mr Francis? E don bath??

1 Like

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by oluspencer(m): 11:47am On Aug 08, 2015
Is bringing Sahara reporter down your own way UP?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Crispels(m): 11:50am On Aug 08, 2015
Franzeez:
Hi Nairaland, my name is Francis, I am a Lawyer who graduated from University of Ilorin with a First Class in law, I proceeded to law school in Lagos and upon finishing I moved to the Harvard Law School in the US. I am presently in Australia where I work as an International political diplomat and international human right Lawyer.

My mind has been baffled for years with the emergence of Negative Journalism which has spearheaded the Nigerian Media championed by Sahara Reporters, I have Keenly observed the manner and approach of their broadcast and publications on YouTube and all their platforms and i think that is not Journalism, that is a campaign to Violence and war. The content and interpretation of the messages of this media house can set a nation on fire. I am fully aware of the international laws that guides Journalism and I think Sahara Reporters has gone past their limit. For me what the Instigate is hate and rancor, it is a destructive media.

My dear friends I have decided to pursue a lawsuit against them and I am willing to fight it to the highest court in the world. Ibhave posted this on my Facebook, and got thousands of reaction, I am preparing to get it on YouTube and other media platforms. I think this kind of Journalism is bad for Nigeria and am preparing my evidence and facts to challenge this case in court. I will pray that the court brings down Sahara reporters from the web and block their passage to dissemination of this violence culpable reporting.

Barr.(Dr) Francis Oloruntoba
Sydney, Australia.

Bastard Yoruba boy... you want to bring down Sewore,your brother??

mind you, you are an impostor. . You never graduated from Unilorin with first class.

8 Likes

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by dammytosh: 11:50am On Aug 08, 2015
Franzeez:
Hi Nairaland, my name is Francis, I am a Lawyer who graduated from University of Ilorin with a First Class in law, I proceeded to law school in Lagos and upon finishing I moved to the Harvard Law School in the US. I am presently in Australia where I work as an International political diplomat and international human right Lawyer.

My mind has been baffled for years with the emergence of Negative Journalism which has spearheaded the Nigerian Media championed by Sahara Reporters, I have Keenly observed the manner and approach of their broadcast and publications on YouTube and all their platforms and i think that is not Journalism, that is a campaign to Violence and war. The content and interpretation of the messages of this media house can set a nation on fire. I am fully aware of the international laws that guides Journalism and I think Sahara Reporters has gone past their limit. For me what the Instigate is hate and rancor, it is a destructive media.

My dear friends I have decided to pursue a lawsuit against them and I am willing to fight it to the highest court in the world. Ibhave posted this on my Facebook, and got thousands of reaction, I am preparing to get it on YouTube and other media platforms. I think this kind of Journalism is bad for Nigeria and am preparing my evidence and facts to challenge this case in court. I will pray that the court brings down Sahara reporters from the web and block their passage to dissemination of this violence culpable reporting.

Sydney, Australia.

Barrister ko, kollington ni.

Advertise and collect ur share from PDP.

Sahara reporters might be a sponsored entity but when they make claims, they are backed with copies of evidence.

Instead, file suit against senate president with evidence of past criminal records.

Do u know Au many cases died naturally ? Ask obanikoro.

That exposing our useless politicians will cause war mean say everybody will keep quiet. angry

Over rated academic qualification.
As if Jonathan too no get PHD grin

Thank God for freedom of information.Na second term we knew the PHD was about 'goat eating yam'

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Ybnm4life(m): 11:51am On Aug 08, 2015
Life full of act destruction is not life Bro...
Shey nah wetting nah wettin dem teach you for school be that? And shara report go dey look at you make you bring them down abi?
Nah tory u dey find jhor grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by eluquenson(m): 11:51am On Aug 08, 2015
Just looking for cheap publicity undecided
Even GEJ the slowpoke couldn't sue them to court on what we all know was true.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:51am On Aug 08, 2015
Franzeez:

Young man I do not have time to engage people like you who abuse privileges. Because the Internet is free does not mean you assassinate character without fact. Anyway if you feel you won't accept my CV why not challenge me by going to the office of the registrar and verify if I made a 1st class in the year 1997 or not.

My advice for you is even though you are a kid, learn to do the right things and say the right things. You don't just open your mouth and talk, what if am a Muslim? Do you know my religion? Perperps my Junior brother also made a First class from the same faculty of law in the 2000. So definitely i am not the only one.

I sincerely think you should learn to do things the right way.

Thank you

I Remember you sir.Just Cross checked. I Am a law Student at The Same Unilorin.( 300 lvel) I will love to speak with you and also Help in the fight sir.How do I contact you ??

1 Like

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by opeyemi361: 11:51am On Aug 08, 2015
You just want to advertise your, why all the introduction? How does that affect the price of garri and fuel? Oga, start from charge and bail, by then you will be recognized

6 Likes

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 08, 2015
Franzeez:

Sydney, Australia.

JUST SHUT UP. CHARGE AND BAIL........ SR IS THE MOST RELIABLE NEWS MEDIA IN NIGERIA. WHAT EVER SR REPORT TODAY, CHECK IT ON OTHER NEWSPAPER THE FOLLOWING WEEK.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by kulobyno: 11:52am On Aug 08, 2015
Attention seeking cheapie. Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by dyn1800: 11:53am On Aug 08, 2015
How can you talk to a first class graduate of law like that ...... But who ask am for that in the first place...... Guess the bros want some publicity
heykims:
wetin..
Whether positive or negative journalism, Sahara backs it up with facts and evidences...
Go get a life jare..

2 Likes

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 11:53am On Aug 08, 2015
Crispels:

Bastard Yoruba boy... you want to bring down Sewore,your brother??

mind you, you are an impostor. . You never graduated from Unilorin with first class.

He did Sir
Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Ayameze2015(m): 11:54am On Aug 08, 2015
0p why don't you dash me that money you are planning to throw away chasing shadow?

1 Like

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by caprini1: 11:54am On Aug 08, 2015
All this people quoting the whole write up of the OP,can't you just reply?
Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 08, 2015
Franzeez:

Sydney, Australia.
MR. CHARGE AND BAIL, WE KNOW YOUR PLANS.... U NEED ATTENTION AND LOOKING FOR CHEAP OPPORTUNITY TO BE HIRED BY POLITICIANS THAT DON'T LIKE SR.
Obanikoro tried to sue SR but failed.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 08, 2015
Thank God say no b igbo man ,we 4 no hia word

5 Likes

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 08, 2015
my 2cent Advice. don't waste ur time
SR have change journalism in Nigeria
with their investigative methodology
from the Kitchen cabal, to exposing Corrupt practices and so much

we need media outfits who can go to the length like the ukGuardian to check and balance the government

3 Likes

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Ayameze2015(m): 11:57am On Aug 08, 2015
eluquenson:
Just looking for cheap publicity undecided
Even GEJ the slowpoke couldn't sue them to court on what we all know was true.
0ver mumu na im dey wori you

2 Likes

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 08, 2015
Ten more days. If he doesn't recant the statement within the time period then we're free to believe it.

[EDIT]

He's even a nairalander. Mscheew, a non-entity. [url=Franzeez]Idiot[/url] since you schooled in harvard they must've taught you something called "freedom of speech and expression". You're powerless. Also, you didn't go after fox news who're umpteen times more damaging than Sahara reporters. My friend retire to charge and bail work if you don't know what to do with yourself.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 08, 2015
But why will saharareporters be in new York and be reporting news about nigeria alone, rather than u.s where their outfit is situated at?
Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Ayameze2015(m): 11:59am On Aug 08, 2015
IbnSultaan:
my 2cent Advice. don't waste ur time
SR have change journalism in Nigeria
with their investigative methodology
from the Kitchen cabal, to exposing Corrupt practices and so much

we need media outfits who can go to the length like the ukGuardian to check and balance the government
shebi u are from shokoto?
Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Sheggy13(m): 11:59am On Aug 08, 2015
coolestrogue:

That OP is a bloody liar, the first and only first class graduate of law from the university of ilorin is a muslim boy.
This OP is a charge and bail lawyer, please don't mind that guy.
From his wrong capitalization of words, obvious punctuation errors and awful pluralization of words,you could tell this is one hell of a charlatan. Imagine: International laws that "guides", "Sahara Reporters "has" gone past their limit.First class lawyer my ass.Only the gullible ones will believe this wannabe lawyer. Hope he has eaten today,than to think of suing Sahara Reporters.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by dovee69: 11:59am On Aug 08, 2015
Pride and Arrogance of a Lawyer,who cares if u have first class.......... You're just trying to be relevant go get a life joor!.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

The Hypocrisy In Ben Bruce’s Common Sense Revolution / Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko / Buhari’s N10trillion Loan Request: My Colleagues Shocked Me – Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.