Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:03 AM

I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis (26357 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters / Disclaimer Against Barr. Francis: A Must Read. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Nig4Greatness: 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
Somebody should please remind this guy that Nairaland is not Sahara Reporter where he can flex his muscles.what successive governments could not do is what you are bragging you will do.ok now,Afterall you have started the process,goodluck to you on that.
Besides,we don't need to know what grade you made in your laws school.just get the job done as you have boasted.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by eleko1: 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
He's looking for retarded clowns like BarcanisaTAN and his zombies to support him.
Emmahunk:
What is this man saying? Trying to drum up support from Nairaland? You just misfired. Here we are on the average, men and women with our own minds.
Personally I think Sahara Reporters should be praised for their balanced reports. They have never been known to blindly support anyone not even PMB whom it appeared they campaigned for.
With your first class in law and supposed experience you should be looking for ways to support the positive change going on in Nigeria now and not fighting Sahara Reporters. Anyway why telling us? Am sure that Sahara Reporters will be glad to see you in court.
he don missed road

2 Likes

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by wunmi590(m): 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
Day11:
I'm not surprise.

Corrupt official will def hate SR.

@OP, why do you wanna bring them down? That's my first question. I still have 22 more to ask. angry

Wetin happen now? You guys want to kill this lawyer ni?

22 gini? grin it me marcus
Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Orkpekyandega(m): 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
abeylevels:
Lawyer, if you are truly on a clean up mission for Nigeria, then where were you when AIT was doing its sponsored hate campaign?
Where were you until NBC declared AIT had erred the rules of broad casting? How come you are awake now?
You too sabi book. Thump up men!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by egelege: 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
VACANCY IN A LAW FIRM IN NIGERIA

Please submit your cv online to the following email address: strandedjobhunters@gmail.co

2 Likes

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by hollaytan: 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
What year did u graduated from university of Ilorin? undecided because unilorin had her first ever first class graduate of law in 2013... I stand to be corrected. Dont come on this kind of forum and spew fallacy!!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by nairalandgeek(m): 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
Franzeez:

Young man I do not have time to engage people like you who abuse privileges. Because the Internet is free does not mean you assassinate character without fact. Anyway if you feel you won't accept my CV why not challenge me by going to the office of the registrar and verify if I made a 1st class in the year 1997 or not.

My advice for you is even though you are a kid, learn to do the right things and say the right things. You don't just open your mouth and talk, what if am a Muslim? Do you know my religion? Perperps my Junior brother also made a First class from the same faculty of law in the 2000. So definitely i am not the only one.

I sincerely think you should learn to do things the right way.

Thank you

Liar!! Except your school isn't even good at record keeping. I advice you to go and re-confirm your certificate before you get yourself into more trouble. http://www.punchng.com/education/with-first-class-in-law-he-breaks-unilorin-jinx/
Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Claroo(m): 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
hollaytan:
What year did u graduated from university of Ilorin? undecided because unilorin had her first ever first class graduate of law in 2013... I stand to be corrected. Dont come on this kind of forum and spew fallacy!!!!
Very right......don't mind d OP
Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Mega005(m): 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
My one and only adorable lawyer of destruction can u pls tell us who kazeem abiodun the first law graduate from d same university u claimed to have bagged urs his?? And give us a link to ur claim.. Barrister francis who??wetin be ur name sef?? Give us ur full names cuz if truely u are what u claimed u shd be in public dormain and not try to hide ur surname..

http://www.punchng.com/education/with-first-class-in-law-he-breaks-unilorin-jinx/
Barristwist open the link to confirm ur name or maybe ur younger brother.. Liar!

1 Like

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
Franzeez:
Hi Nairaland, my name is Francis, I am a Lawyer who graduated from University of Ilorin with a First Class in law, I proceeded to law school in Lagos and upon finishing I moved to the Harvard Law School in the US. I am presently in Australia where I work as an International political diplomat and international human right Lawyer.

My mind has been baffled for years with the emergence of Negative Journalism which has spearheaded the Nigerian Media championed by Sahara Reporters, I have Keenly observed the manner and approach of their broadcast and publications on YouTube and all their platforms and i think that is not Journalism, that is a campaign to Violence and war. The content and interpretation of the messages of this media house can set a nation on fire. I am fully aware of the international laws that guides Journalism and I think Sahara Reporters has gone past their limit. For me what the Instigate is hate and rancor, it is a destructive media.

My dear friends I have decided to pursue a lawsuit against them and I am willing to fight it to the highest court in the world. Ibhave posted this on my Facebook, and got thousands of reaction, I am preparing to get it on YouTube and other media platforms. I think this kind of Journalism is bad for Nigeria and am preparing my evidence and facts to challenge this case in court. I will pray that the court brings down Sahara reporters from the web and block their passage to dissemination of this violence culpable reporting.

Barr.(Dr) Francis Oloruntoba
Sydney, Australia.

Go and sit down somewhere. This is a cheap publicity stunt to bring relevance to your name.

Find your nearest court house and volunteer to defend the indigents. That's a better way to make a name for yourself.

Let us know where and when you file the lawsuit as I will donate to Saharas defense fund and will mobilize others to do so via online petition and funding sites.

We need to stop ambulance chasers like you.
Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Franzeez(m): 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
I really need everyone to feel free and comment. I need the opinions of everybody as regards Sahara Reporters to err their bias and sentiments be it good or bad. I opened this thread needing such opinions, I did same on Facebook and some blogs. My commitment remains unshaken, I will pursue this case to a legal conclusion, for the sake and interest of Nigeria. I would not mind political bias and regional sentiments.

I promise to bring Sahara Reporters down. I will use the Sun newspaper as my print media platform to publish any information regarding the case even as I update on all social media platforms including Nairaland.

Thank you
Barr (Dr) Francis Oloruntoba

3 Likes

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by menxer: 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
how do you hope to block freedom of speech/press in a democracy?

you sure say you be lawyer?
Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
nairalandgeek:

Liar!! Except your school isn't even good at record keeping. I advice you to go and re-confirm your certificate before you get yourself into more trouble. http://www.punchng.com/education/with-first-class-in-law-he-breaks-unilorin-jinx/

I guess he's going to sue Punch too grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Franzeez(m): 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Go and sit down somewhere. This is a cheap publicity stunt to bring relevance to your name.

Find your nearest court house and volunteer to defend the indigents. That's a better way to make a name for yourself.

Let us know where and when you file the lawsuit as I will donate to Saharas defense fund and will mobilize others to do so via online petition and funding sites.

We need to stop ambulance chasers like you.

Thank you, I appreciate your contribution.
Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Ilaje44(m): 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
bolaino:
Man in Black, why do you want to put sand sand in someone else's Garri?

He's not putting sand in anyone's Garri, but his. He should go to court and challenge Sahara Reporters.

1 Like

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by OgundeleT(m): 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
coolestrogue:

That OP is a bloody liar, the first and only first class graduate of law from the university of ilorin is a muslim boy.
This OP is a charge and bail lawyer, please don't mind that guy.
U are right and the only first class graduated 2 years ago.the OP is nothing but a bloody liar

1 Like

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Toofan007: 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
What does an"International political diplomat"do?
Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Franzeez(m): 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
nairalandgeek:

Thank you for your contribution.
Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by nduchucks: 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
Franzeez:
Hi Nairaland, my name is Francis, I am a Lawyer who graduated from University of Ilorin with a First Class in law, I proceeded to law school in Lagos and upon finishing I moved to the Harvard Law School in the US. I am presently in Australia where I work as an International political diplomat and international human right Lawyer.

Could you kindly tell us what remedies you'll seek from a court of law and for what specific infraction against you or whomever you'd represent? Please educate us and show that your lawsuit would not be summarily thrown out as frivolous and an attempt to get cheap publicity.

Secondly, public records appear to show that you do not have a law license in any state in the Unites States. If that information is wrong, please tell us the state(s) where you are licensed. If you are not licensed, which law firm will represent you, abi na only you go waka go court without license?

4 Likes

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Franzeez(m): 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

Why making it public? Arousing public backings or what exactly? Sahara Reporters have faced countless law suit from reputable law firms in the past, both in the U.S and Nigeria but prevailed in all of them and you think yours is a threat? Someone who's serious won't be vaunting on social media. Act already. Yeye dey smell.

Thanks for your contribution.
Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by ronald4lif(m): 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
KnowAll:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

@op

You don't strike me like someone that has a first class in law with your arguments. U say u have a case against Radio Biafra which have not being determined and yet u want to engage with another law suit against Sahara reporters whilst d case of Radio Biafra is still pending. Why don't u pick your battles and let it reach a logical conclusion b4 engaing in another fight.

Have your ever read d history books of never fight a battle on two fronts like d germans did in d 1940's. Fight one battle at a time of course maybe u have access to Saraki's slush fund which would enable u to engage in numerous aimless, hopeless, & un-winnable battle just for d sake of publicity.

If this is what Nigeria produce as 1st class graduate in 2007 then 3rd class in my time in d university(late 80's) are hundred times better than d way u reason i am afraid.

He hasn't filed any suit on anyone or organisation and doesn't intend to file any. He's just blabbing for attention seeking. If truly he was a lawyer that knows his onions he'd be cognizant of the fact the radio Biafra as medium or organisation does not violate any laws or treaty provided their operations are violent free and bereft of incitement, and regulated within the confines of the law.

If they had been violating any rules the British government would have banned it long time ago. He seems to be oblivious or ignorant or both that the right to self-determination is constitutional and enshrined under UN human rights charter. What lawyer claims to sue a radio station and wanting to sue a media platform simultaneously?

I bet he is one of the few lawyers who thinks by being a legal luminary everyone should scamper to safety or by designating "barrister" at his name everyone must prostrate before him. Perhaps he needs to be reminded that the era where people where scared by the men in suits is long past and nobody gives a hoot if you're custodian of the law or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Franzeez(m): 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
nduchucks:

Could you kindly tell us what remedies you'll seek from a court of law and for what specific infraction against you or whomever you'd represent? Please educate us and show that your lawsuit would not be summarily thrown out as frivolous and an attempt to get cheap publicity.

Secondly, public records appear to show that you do not have a law license in any state in the Unites States. If that information is wrong, please tell us the state(s) where you are licensed. If you are not licensed, which law firm will represent you, abi na only you go waka go court without license?

Thanks for your contribution
Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by KnowAll(m): 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
I really need everyone to feel free and comment. I need the opinions of everybody as regards Sahara Reporters to err their bias and sentiments be it good or bad. I opened this thread needing such opinions, I did same on Facebook and some blogs. My commitment remains unshaken, I will pursue this case to a legal conclusion, for the sake and interest of Nigeria. I would not mind political bias and regional sentiments.

I promise to bring Sahara Reporters down. I will use the Sun newspaper as my print media platform to publish any information regarding the case even as I update on all social media platforms including Nairaland.

Thank you

And keep us posted on your Radio Biafra law suit aswell Mr Barrister
Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by OgundeleT(m): 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
i will only take OP serious if he can just show me one one of sahara post that ever instigate violence or hatred
Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Franzeez(m): 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
ronald4lif:

He hasn't filed any suit on anyone or organisation and doesn't intend to file any. He's just blabbing for attention seeking. If truly he was a lawyer that knows his onions he'd be cognizant of the fact the radio Biafra as medium or organisation does not violate any laws or treaty provided their operations are violent free and bereft of incitement, and regulated within the confines of the law.

If they had been violating any rules the British government would have banned it long time ago. He seems to be oblivious or ignorant or both that the right to self-determination is constitutional and enshrined under UN human rights charter. What lawyer claims to sue a radio station and wanting to sue a media platform simultaneously?

I bet he is one of the few lawyers who thinks by being a legal luminary everyone should scamper to safety or by designating "barrister" at his name we should everyone must prostrate before him. Perhaps he needs to be reminded that the era where people where scared by the men in suits is long past and nobody gives a hoot if you're custodian of the law or not.

Thanks for your contribution sir
Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Laredojohn(m): 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
Will advice u come up with your own news and counter SR on any news they publish u feel isn't proper...
Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Day11(m): 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
wunmi590:

Wetin happen now? You guys want to kill this lawyer ni?

22 gini? grin it me marcus

How far my guy grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by equlibrium(m): 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
Franzeez:

Thank you
Its' "logical conclusion" be it scientific or legal.
You don't come here to bastardize grammer like the other so called lawyer who uses words such as "peppersouping and suyaring". We are not illiterates here and if anything you are the one who sounds like one. Records show you are not a 1st class graduate of law from Unilorin, whats your response to that?

4 Likes

Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Franzeez(m): 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
menxer:
how do you hope to block freedom of speech/press in a democracy?

you sure say you be lawyer?

Thanks for your contributions sir
Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
Franzeez:

Thank you, I appreciate your contribution.

Trust me, I need not your thanks.

I consider you to be a vile and distasteful individual, in my opinion.
Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by Adeyinka123: 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
OYO IN CAPITAL LETTERS
Re: I Will Bring Sahara Reporters Down - Barr Francis by strongerthaneva(m): 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
akins56:
Whether blackmail or vindictive journalism, Sahara reporters always present concrete facts and evidence! Therefore, they remain the best investigative media group in this country, if you want to bring down tinubu and his political caucus, create and fund your own 'savannah reporters' as well!,,kapich !
man mi Gbayi to ur comment oo..Savanah report lolzzzz..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

S’court Ruling: Nobody Can Steal My Mandate, Says Wike / Amaechi's Claims On Recession Under Jonathan, 7,000MW Under PMB False – TheCable / Layal Tinubu's 28th Birthday Party Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.