Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Poverty Forced Us Into Baby Factory Business – Suspects (Pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Poverty Forced Us Into Baby Factory Business – Suspects (Pictured) (21222 Views)

Pastor Who Rapes Pregnant Girls In Abia Church Turned Baby Factory Arrested(Pic) / NSCDC Apprehends Five Girls, Brothel Owners Involved In Baby Factory Business / Police Forced Us To Confess, Ikorodu Robbery Suspects Tell Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poverty Forced Us Into Baby Factory Business – Suspects (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 08, 2015
dre11:

http://www.punchng.com/city-news-feature/poverty-forced-us-into-baby-factory-business-suspects/

Blaming devil is no longer cool , now is to blame poverty..... devil is very angry with Nigerians now, cos they always accuse him for what he didn't commit.
Re: Poverty Forced Us Into Baby Factory Business – Suspects (Pictured) by NemzySeries(m): 11:23am On Aug 08, 2015
Wetin we no go hear?...2mao u'll hear sum1 caught HIV bkos of poverty
Re: Poverty Forced Us Into Baby Factory Business – Suspects (Pictured) by spanishkid(m): 11:23am On Aug 08, 2015
Nonybb:
Eediot. It is more honourable and reasonable to have a Baby Factory that save lives than to have a Bomb Factory that destroys it. Go to hell with your wicked allah. You cant compare Baby Factory with Bomb Factory
look at this criminal calling another a criminal. There's really honour amongst thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Forced Us Into Baby Factory Business – Suspects (Pictured) by Touchforfree(m): 11:27am On Aug 08, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
BUHARI FORCED THEM INTO THE DIRTY JOB.

Haaaaaa !.

undecided

undecided
Re: Poverty Forced Us Into Baby Factory Business – Suspects (Pictured) by anataala: 11:28am On Aug 08, 2015
Because most of them are bastard without parents that is why the don't care to produce children without marriage,the don't know the importance of having family,prostitution started from east, majority of prostitutes in the Northern Nigeria come from east, is a shame
dre11:

http://www.punchng.com/city-news-feature/poverty-forced-us-into-baby-factory-business-suspects/

4 Likes

Re: Poverty Forced Us Into Baby Factory Business – Suspects (Pictured) by rabzy01: 11:46am On Aug 08, 2015
Only in the jungle called BIA-FRAUD you get these type of people who worship nothing else but their god called EGO -------MONEY.

3 Likes

Re: Poverty Forced Us Into Baby Factory Business – Suspects (Pictured) by winniz: 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
[s][/s]anataala:
Because most of them are bastard without parents that is why the don't care to produce children without marriage,the don't know the importance of having family,prostitution started from east, majority of prostitutes in the Northern Nigeria come from east, is a shame [s][/s]

South West and dem filthy Yoloba girls are the biggest prostitute ever, Yolobas girls are known for giving birth to bastard kids everywhere. so what rubbish are you talking about?
Re: Poverty Forced Us Into Baby Factory Business – Suspects (Pictured) by winniz: 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
[s][/s]spanishkid:
south east point of correction not south south. I'm from the South south and they've not been any case of any baby making factory anywhere. Be it Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa ibom or Cross River. South east is synonymous with such. They thrive on theft you know.[s][/s]

Look at this Useless Yoloba coward claiming SS.
Re: Poverty Forced Us Into Baby Factory Business – Suspects (Pictured) by digitsolution: 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
This is crazy

Re: Poverty Forced Us Into Baby Factory Business – Suspects (Pictured) by Tripleclick(m): 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
spanishkid:
I'm not surprised. That's what they are good at. They are to Nigeria what South Africa is to Africa, A Disgrace. Criminality is in their DNA. They thrive on theft you know. We all know the criminal tribe of Nigeria and I don't even have to say it.
bitterness,, ranting in every opportunity to vex ur hatred #whoCares
Re: Poverty Forced Us Into Baby Factory Business – Suspects (Pictured) by Tripleclick(m): 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
winniz:

South West and dem filthy Yoloba girls are the biggest prostitute ever, Yolobas girls are known for giving birth to bastard kids everywhere. so what rubbish are you talking about?
my bro, tell him oo, in every south vultures state, prostitution is a legal business , ask their mother nah, de will explain better
Re: Poverty Forced Us Into Baby Factory Business – Suspects (Pictured) by winniz: 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
Tripleclick:
my bro, tell him oo, in every south vultures state, prostitution is a legal business , ask their mother nah, de will explain better

They come here spewing trash while their filthy girls start having s*x with their fathers, uncles and cousins at a very tender age.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Forced Us Into Baby Factory Business – Suspects (Pictured) by rottenegg: 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
I finally agree with some people on NL......
.......Nigeria is a very large ZOO!

Baby factory, Rape by Paedophiles, Unwarranted murders, Dehumanisation by fellow citizens, Cannibalism, Bad government.....and u wonder why we are not respected as a nation!
Re: Poverty Forced Us Into Baby Factory Business – Suspects (Pictured) by winniz: 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
[s][/s]spanishkid:
I'm not surprised. That's what they are good at. They are to Nigeria what South Africa is to Africa, A Disgrace. Criminality is in their DNA. They thrive on theft you know. We all know the criminal tribe of Nigeria and I don't even have to say it.[s][/s]

Look at this hateful Yoloba aniimal talking about disgrace in South African, while six of your Yoloba Criminals will soon be extradited from South Africa to the US for fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Forced Us Into Baby Factory Business – Suspects (Pictured) by 7lives: 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
spanishkid:
south east point of correction not south south. I'm from the South south and they've not been any case of any baby making factory anywhere. Be it Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa ibom or Cross River. South east is synonymous with such. They thrive on theft you know.

But them talk say una be the same, why are you denying your nationality are you not a Biafran? grin grin grin grin grin grin, i dey laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Forced Us Into Baby Factory Business – Suspects (Pictured) by djcliff(m): 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
north south east. west we all AV our flaws. and short coming.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Forced Us Into Baby Factory Business – Suspects (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
Oceemo:
Baby factory always from that side y
what side? grin

1 Like

Re: Poverty Forced Us Into Baby Factory Business – Suspects (Pictured) by neocortex: 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Sorry, I didn't read the article, but did it happen in the east?

Attention seeker displaying immaturity.
Nairaland needs a kid zone[b][/b] for people like you.
Re: Poverty Forced Us Into Baby Factory Business – Suspects (Pictured) by winniz: 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
[s][/s]7lives:

But them talk say una be the same, why are you denying your nationality are you not a Biafran? grin grin grin grin grin grin, i dey laugh.[s][/s]

That's your hateful, Cowardly Yoloba brother MULATOCLARO abi wetin claiming SS.
Re: Poverty Forced Us Into Baby Factory Business – Suspects (Pictured) by totit: 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
dre11:

Following arrests made by the police in Asaba, Delta State Police Command last week Saturday as they raided a baby factory behind the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria, the suspects have spoken with journalists, explaining the reason behind their involvement.

The police rescued eight pregnant girls and arrested the operator and two other boys. The suspects are now at the Department of Criminal Investigations.

One of the girls, Ihezue (19), who said she is from Imo State, explained that poverty and lack of care pushed her into the business.

She said life had been difficult for her.

“I was looking for work and my brother brought me to Asaba and I was introduced to the operator who offered me job in his proposed polythene producing factory located in Asaba. That was where the police arrested us,” she said.

Another pregnant girl, Blessing (20), said she was impregnated by her boyfriend in Anambra State. She said the boyfriend denied the pregnancy and ran away while her parents chased her away from home.

SE and baby factory are like bread and butter grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Forced Us Into Baby Factory Business – Suspects (Pictured) by abduljabbar4(m): 1:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
Nonybb:
Eediot. It is more honourable and reasonable to have a Baby Factory that save lives than to have a Bomb Factory that destroys it. Go to hell with your wicked allah. You cant compare Baby Factory with Bomb Factory
You are actually the id!ot here. First, you dont know that he isnt a northerner and secondly, who told you that it saves lives? Children then at the end get used as slaves or for rituals. And please leave the north alone. You cant chanche the fact that you have baby factories and you are very likely to be a product of one

1 Like

Re: Poverty Forced Us Into Baby Factory Business – Suspects (Pictured) by chysam: 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
The police should be on the look out for the guy bearing Babydaddy20.His name and comments makes him a very serious suspect and except if otherwise proven,he could be a recruit agent to that factory or probably one of those responsible for impregnation.

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Forced Us Into Baby Factory Business – Suspects (Pictured) by TeamSimple(m): 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
Nonybb:
Fool,so we should also say Christ supports baby factory,rape and human ritual,coz I don't know what brings his religion to this topic. Fool while you point a finger @ someone the other four finger faces you.
Re: Poverty Forced Us Into Baby Factory Business – Suspects (Pictured) by bigiyaro(m): 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
make una free dis guy joor, how many 'factories' did GEJ open?
Re: Poverty Forced Us Into Baby Factory Business – Suspects (Pictured) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
Everytime we tell the red-mud gypsies the truth that they're poverty stricken. instead of them to face reality and hope for better days. dumbos will be showing you fine roads in anambra and enugu. more like a dullard with a beautiful hand-writing

1 Like

Re: Poverty Forced Us Into Baby Factory Business – Suspects (Pictured) by sayusuf(m): 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
Come 2 think of it, Igbo r breeding biafran soldiers in their baby factory to unleash terror in d country.
Anyway, another genocide await una.

3 Likes

Re: Poverty Forced Us Into Baby Factory Business – Suspects (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
What are they using the babies for? Just to increase the population. Oh, possibly for those cannibals and sacrifice for rituals. Nigeria is a land of savages. Shame on all of you. Barbarians! Hellhole! cry cry cry cry cry cry lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Forced Us Into Baby Factory Business – Suspects (Pictured) by ideatoprince18(m): 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
gsmfied:
Want FREE 1000MB Mobile Data to browse with? Go to FACEBOOK and like the page GSMFIED to grab this offer before it ends.
......lie lie
Re: Poverty Forced Us Into Baby Factory Business – Suspects (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
rottenegg:
I finally agree with some people on NL......
.......Nigeria is a very large ZOO!

Baby factory, Rape by Paedophiles, Unwarranted murders, Dehumanisation by fellow citizens, Cannibalism, Bad government.....and u wonder why we are not respected as a nation!
all this aforementioned is most common in South eastern part of Nigeria.
i guess u r non nigeria u wouldn't have said this.

this people deals with drugs.

prostitution in south east and in every towns and cities in Nigeria.

babies factory.

they r mostly d illegal emmigrant tribe of Nigerian.

they ship in and sell fake products into the country

60% of their youth takes drugs and alcohol therefore they are vagabonds.

kidnapping started frm there and still on course there.

they have crazy culture and they bring there problems to other tribes.

Cannibalism
e.t.c

they are known as igbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Forced Us Into Baby Factory Business – Suspects (Pictured) by Cdstars(m): 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
totit:

Following arrests made by the police in Asaba, Delta State Police Command last week Saturday as they raided a baby factory behind the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria, the suspects have spoken with journalists, explaining the reason behind their involvement.

The police rescued eight pregnant girls and arrested the operator and two other boys. The suspects are now at the Department of Criminal Investigations.

One of the girls, Ihezue (19), who said she is from Imo State, explained that poverty and lack of care pushed her into the business.

She said life had been difficult for her.

“I was looking for work and my brother brought me to Asaba and I was introduced to the operator who offered me job in his proposed polythene producing factory located in Asaba. That was where the police arrested us,” she said.

Another pregnant girl, Blessing (20), said she was impregnated by her boyfriend in Anambra State. She said the boyfriend denied the pregnancy and ran away while her parents chased her away from home.

SE and baby factory are like bread and butter grin

Is Asaba in the south east?

1 Like

Re: Poverty Forced Us Into Baby Factory Business – Suspects (Pictured) by totit: 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
Cdstars:

Is Asaba in the south east?

Ohooo
It's no longer part of brafraud?
Hehehe

See wayaooo

By the way, ain't those ibo names, and what's the link with imo all about then? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers Arrested For The Death Of Rivers Manager After Ransom Collection. PIC / 12-Year-Old Boy Kidnaps 3-Year-Old Girl In Bauchi, Demands ₦‎150,000 As Ransom / Five Nigerians Arrested With Drugs In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.