Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

NAFDAC Arrests Man Behind Distribution Of Fake De Rica Tomato - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NAFDAC Arrests Man Behind Distribution Of Fake De Rica Tomato (12867 Views)

'Taking Fanta, Sprite With Vitamin C Is Poisonous' - Court Orders NAFDAC To Warn / Man Who Produces Fake Peak Milk In Calabar Arrested By NAFDAC / Proliferation Of Fake Condoms In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC Arrests Man Behind Distribution Of Fake De Rica Tomato by Kizito2nv(m): 9:29am On Aug 08, 2015
Ddonoflife:
for jug
partner in crime
Re: NAFDAC Arrests Man Behind Distribution Of Fake De Rica Tomato by Philistine(m): 9:32am On Aug 08, 2015
Dis people Again! Counterfeiting, kidnapping, Ritualists, Drug and Cocaine Pushers,all in one tribe.Smh!

6 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Arrests Man Behind Distribution Of Fake De Rica Tomato by kritikali(m): 9:33am On Aug 08, 2015
Yet they say they are better than boko haram....I refuse to be a bigot today, if not!

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Arrests Man Behind Distribution Of Fake De Rica Tomato by TXRunner(m): 9:33am On Aug 08, 2015
our brothers from that side again?? hokay oo, later dey will come be tell us dat they r d most industrious. no be 4 my mouth den go hear say Iya teacher don die lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Arrests Man Behind Distribution Of Fake De Rica Tomato by Ddonoflife(m): 9:35am On Aug 08, 2015
Kizito2nv:
partner in crime
lol
Re: NAFDAC Arrests Man Behind Distribution Of Fake De Rica Tomato by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 08, 2015
Good.
Re: NAFDAC Arrests Man Behind Distribution Of Fake De Rica Tomato by missKiffy(f): 9:40am On Aug 08, 2015
abuayman:
Shege inyamuri.
Whenever it comes to fake things, the first suspects are always the yeebos
Na them

3 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Arrests Man Behind Distribution Of Fake De Rica Tomato by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 08, 2015
IGBOS VERY USELESS PEOPLE
may direct thunder from zeus fire any of eem who quote's me.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Arrests Man Behind Distribution Of Fake De Rica Tomato by LilPeezy(m): 9:48am On Aug 08, 2015
Sha!!! All dis Ibo(igbo) dem ehn.......wayo pple

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Arrests Man Behind Distribution Of Fake De Rica Tomato by delishpot: 9:55am On Aug 08, 2015
Thunder fire all these fake product sellers

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Arrests Man Behind Distribution Of Fake De Rica Tomato by Moneyab(m): 9:58am On Aug 08, 2015
Ndigbo! Una de fall hand. What a shame. Especially the illiterate traders and business men. For them, any thing goes. Mind y all, I am Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Arrests Man Behind Distribution Of Fake De Rica Tomato by Moneyab(m): 10:00am On Aug 08, 2015
delishpot:
Thunder fire all these fake product sellers
I tell you. I don even dey view certain canned stuff in my kitchen with suspicion now sef...God help us

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Arrests Man Behind Distribution Of Fake De Rica Tomato by delishpot: 10:01am On Aug 08, 2015
Moneyab:

I tell you. I don even dey view certain canned stuff in my kitchen with suspicion now sef...God help us

E dey pain me. One cant even trust the expirey date on a product again. Shuo d3m want kill us all ni?

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Arrests Man Behind Distribution Of Fake De Rica Tomato by jtownrep: 10:09am On Aug 08, 2015
huche:
Nafdac should intensify efforts in fighting importers and producers of substandard goods. imagine i went to a supermarket few months back to buy a tin of milk. low and behold, when i got home and opened it, it doesnt evn taste like milk. i had running stomach that week.
For consumers, ensure u always check out for expiring date and seal of quality for products purchased.

Fighting them is not enough, destroying their wares is also not enough. Their products endanger lives as such when arrested they should be charged with attempted murder and treated accordingly. Until we start treating drug peddlers, drug and food counterfeiters the way they are handled in Indonesia we won't see the end of it.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Arrests Man Behind Distribution Of Fake De Rica Tomato by focus7: 10:25am On Aug 08, 2015
I will keep saying that the biafrauds are the problem of Nigeria, they represent 75% of the criminal activities involves nigerians both within and outside the country.

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Arrests Man Behind Distribution Of Fake De Rica Tomato by bigiyaro(m): 10:26am On Aug 08, 2015
choi! Yiiiboooos!!!!

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Arrests Man Behind Distribution Of Fake De Rica Tomato by olalat(m): 10:27am On Aug 08, 2015
Thank you. I experience the same thing, a peak milk. Since then, i stopped taking peak milk. Another product they should watch keenly is coke, they produce more of water nd sugar lately. Stopped taking as well.
huche:
Nafdac should intensify efforts in fighting importers and producers of substandard goods. imagine i went to a supermarket few months back to buy a tin of milk. low and behold, when i got home and opened it, it doesnt evn taste like milk. i had running stomach that week.
For consumers, ensure u always check out for expiring date and seal of quality for products purchased.
Re: NAFDAC Arrests Man Behind Distribution Of Fake De Rica Tomato by jomoh: 10:30am On Aug 08, 2015
The Silent but much deadlier terrorists. Killing millions gradually.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Arrests Man Behind Distribution Of Fake De Rica Tomato by Henry22(m): 10:53am On Aug 08, 2015
Nigeria!! Nigeria!!! Nigeria!!!! Go to the north you will see terrorism Go to the west you will see infant/child rape and Rituals. Go to the east you will see fake products and go to the south you will see militancy and kidnapings. every one is a player in this country.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Arrests Man Behind Distribution Of Fake De Rica Tomato by omoelesa(m): 10:55am On Aug 08, 2015
Charles Onyekashi,Tochuku ozala,Obiora chuba.God Pls bring Biafra quickly.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Arrests Man Behind Distribution Of Fake De Rica Tomato by after1: 11:06am On Aug 08, 2015
@Anambradota, come and see your brodas.
Re: NAFDAC Arrests Man Behind Distribution Of Fake De Rica Tomato by holysina(m): 11:13am On Aug 08, 2015
Obinoscopy:
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/188009-nafdac-arrests-man-behind-distribution-of-fake-de-rica-tomato.html

must they fake everytin in Ngeria. that was how a nigerian guy faked a kidney to sale in malaysia
Re: NAFDAC Arrests Man Behind Distribution Of Fake De Rica Tomato by Shehucom(m): 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
jmoore:

Nawa for you o... Did I in anyway abuse ibgbos?? I wonder who's the stupid one. Just normal hailing na him dey vex you... Chai, ndo ooo

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Arrests Man Behind Distribution Of Fake De Rica Tomato by rezzy: 1:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
kulobyno:
This is a tip of the iceberg. When you come to Haidu in Guangzhou China then you understand that 90% of the things you see in Nigeria are counterfeit ranging from cosmetics including Mary Kay, olay, Palmers etc, then kiwi and Lude shoe polish, geisha, Titus, hennesy, red label, blue label, all Irish cream, HP toner cartridges and even strong decoder.
There's even an underground market they call Sample Market. You just go there and choose a sample and quality of whatever product and make your orders in containers of course.

This guys are making lots of hard cash.
I am telling you what I saw live.

Titus sardine is the most annoying.

I wonder the kind of fish and oil they put inside. The one I bought last was so obvious that it's fake
Re: NAFDAC Arrests Man Behind Distribution Of Fake De Rica Tomato by amanikondo: 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
Name checking, yet to be disappointed.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Arrests Man Behind Distribution Of Fake De Rica Tomato by doncaster(m): 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
Is Nigeria herself not fake?

How come these products enter the country with all these custom 100% inspection? To jail the importer and leave the custom officer and his supervisor that inspected the cargo will not solve anything. By the time the law starts punishing everybody involved less of imported fake goods/drugs will be in our market. If a custom office know that he will spend the 20k, 50k or even 100k bribe he collects from the fake importer from prison he will think twice not to report him.

I hardly drink wine or any brandy in Nigeria except the once I came back with.

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Arrests Man Behind Distribution Of Fake De Rica Tomato by azzima(m): 4:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
These "Container container " people won't kill us all one day with their desperation to be called "CHAIRMAN". Chai, see names oo. Abeg dash them their Biafra sharp sharp!!
Re: NAFDAC Arrests Man Behind Distribution Of Fake De Rica Tomato by ojac1: 4:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
And to say this is my best tin tomato!
Re: NAFDAC Arrests Man Behind Distribution Of Fake De Rica Tomato by Tex42(m): 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
My brothers which way na?! No be until we carry gun/knife na him we go turn killers o!...
Re: NAFDAC Arrests Man Behind Distribution Of Fake De Rica Tomato by Tex42(m): 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
niceprof:
you arrested someone in February and you released him again to continue his nefarious activities.
Onlyinnigeria o!
Re: NAFDAC Arrests Man Behind Distribution Of Fake De Rica Tomato by Tex42(m): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
ojac1:
And to say this is my best tin tomato!
lol!

Shey u never chop the fake one?

Nothing go do u jare! God dey

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Buy Chemical Peels Like Salicylic, Glycolic And Tca Peels / Amuwo Odofin LGA Reportedly Replace Medical Staff At PHC With Private Companies / Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.