Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive (2060 Views)

DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? / Bishop Miracle Williams Gifted Range Rover Jeep After His Hummer Jeep Got Burnt / No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by Rilwayne001: 10:44am On Aug 08, 2015
An eighteen-month-old Palestinian child has been
burnt alive in an arson attack by suspected Jewish
extremists on a home in the West Bank village of
Duma.

Ali Saad Dawabsha was asleep with the rest of his
family when masked individuals targeted the house
with graffiti before throwing two firebombs into the
home at 4am on Friday morning.

The attackers allegedly daubed the walls of the two
homes in Kafr Duma with a “Price tag” slogan - as
used by Israeli extremists in the past - which was
quickly shared on social media.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/palestinian-toddler-burnt-alive-after-masked-jewish-extremists-target-home-in-arson-attack-10429165.html

[size=15pt] Ali Saad: Father of 18-month-old toddler burnt alive by 'Jewish extremists' dies after attempting to rescue his son. [/size]

The father of an 18-month-old Palestinian child who
was burnt alive when suspected Jewish extremists
firebombed the family home has died after
sustaining severe burns.

Sa’ed Dawabsha, 32, was unable to rescue his
youngest son Ali Saad before his home in Kafr
Duma, in the West Bank, was engulfed in flames
after an attack by suspected Jewish extremists on 31
July.

The father of two sustained second degree burns to
80 per cent of his body and perished in Israeli
Soroka Medical Centre at around 4.30am on
Saturday morning, according to a hospital
spokesperson.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/ali-saad-father-of-18monthold-toddler-burnt-alive-by-jewish-extremists-dies-after-attempting-to-rescue-son-in-firebomb-attack-10446481.html
Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 10:49am On Aug 08, 2015
You have started again.

Mr Rilwayne, I know why you are posting this.

undecided
Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by Rilwayne001: 10:56am On Aug 08, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:
You have started again.

undecided

Lool.. Of course to let our people know whats going on in some part of the world. Were you aware of the news before I posted it?

3 Likes

Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by Khd95(m): 11:06am On Aug 08, 2015
I tot d jews were saint dat only arabs could b 'devilish' or terrorists

God is watchin d western....

1 Like

Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 11:09am On Aug 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Lool.. Of course to let our people know whats going on in some part of the world. Are you aware of the news before I posted it?

Ok.....just check out my blog sha http://allnaijablog.com/what-are-the-religious-implications-of-artificial-intelligence
Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by Demmzy15(m): 11:12am On Aug 08, 2015
Bros Rilwayne001, I'm watching the news now. So sad unfortunately many Christians still love and adore this murderers.

Cc parisbookaddict

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 11:14am On Aug 08, 2015
Demmzy15:
Bros Rilwayne001, I'm watching the news now. So sad unfortunately many Christians still love and adore this murderers.

Cc parisbookaddict

ah....the plot thickens.

Waiting for Parisbookaddict to come and counter with ISIS executions.
Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by Demmzy15(m): 11:19am On Aug 08, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

ah....the plot thickens.

Waiting for Parisbookaddict to come and counter with ISIS executions.
It's pointless, no Muslim here support ISIS. We've created countless threads refuting their ideologies, but you guys love and support the killings Zionists do. Many of you are unaware that even Palestinian Christians do suffer, but your primitive brain think all are Muslims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 11:23am On Aug 08, 2015
Demmzy15:

It's pointless, no Muslim here support ISIS. We've created countless threads refuting their ideologies, but you guys love and support the killings Zionists do. Many of you are unaware that even Palestinian Christians do suffer, but your primitive brain think all are Muslims.

What is wrong with you? undecided

Who told you that I support Zionists or that I do not know that Palestinians suffer?

If you read my comments properly, you will see that I was saying what someone else would do. Not me

Are you a maiguard?
Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by Rilwayne001: 11:23am On Aug 08, 2015
Demmzy15:

Cc parisbookadct

Its really a sad cry cry news brahh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by Rilwayne001: 11:25am On Aug 08, 2015
Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 11:26am On Aug 08, 2015
smiley
Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by Rilwayne001: 11:33am On Aug 08, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

Save your crocodile tears brahh.
Many atrocities here in Naija but you didnt care. Some even involving babies being molested. nothing from you.

Aaah shocked Whats makes you think I don't care about all that is happening in this country?

I doubt your sincerity on this issue. It seems more of politics for you. You would have left this on the islam section if you were being honest

Brother, I am sincere about this. The mistake I made was that I should have drop this on the politics section instead of this section. Why do you think it wud have been better had I left of on the I for M sectio? Please tell me your reason.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 08, 2015
His Dad just passed away this morning mum still in ICU

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by ByfireByfire: 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
All the millions of men, women and children that your Muslim brethren murder all in the north and all over the world never bugged you and now you are crying foul. Hypocrisy that stinks.

Is it the same Palestinians that use their children as human shields in a war? I wonder.

3 Likes

Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Aaah shocked Whats makes you think I don't care about all that is happening in this country?

Brother, I am sincere about this. The mistake I made was that I should have drop this on the politics section instead of this section. Why do you think it wud have been better had I left of on the I for M sectio? Please tell me your reason.

I didnt see you active on recent cases of child abuse.

Also. I understand that many christians foolishly support isreal--- up to the point that if isreal were to nuke palestine, some nigerian christians would be rejoicing.

So, one the one hand, I feel ur pain and understand what you are doing. On the other, this could be an emotional pretext to bash christians
Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by joseph1832(m): 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:
You have started again.

undecided
Jewish extremist, its as if almost every religion now has its fair share of extremist.
Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by Rilwayne001: 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
AllNaijaBlogger:

I didnt see you active on recent cases of child abuse.

Not active? In what way? Remember you mentioned many atrocities in your post. So I ask, Is child abuse the only 'many atrocities' happening recently in this country?

Also. I understand that many christians foolishly support isreal--- up to the point that if isreal were to nuke palestine, some nigerian christians would be rejoicing.

You are right. OLAADEGBU is a typical example. He opened this thread sometimes ago to support Israel. He then added this picture
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2636042_34794659992467724621330150001n_jpegd930be7ef2e17065547d458614286c7a to support his point. You know, I was wondering that day that - more than half of the Israelite populations are Jew and they really hate Jesus to the extent that they often make mockery of him. So I asked him that day that are these jews also going to the christian heaven as well? He never bothered to reply me.

Parisbookadict a.k.a. ifeann is also a staunch supporter of Israel.

…On the other, this could be an emotional pretext to bash christians

It is not.

2 Likes

Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by ByfireByfire: 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
joseph1832:
Jewish extremist, its as if almost every religion now has its fair share of extremist.

I do not support Jewish extremism but it is very clear that this very type is very very rare especially having to do with taking a life and the Jewish govt always condemn it and arrest and punish the culprits.

Compare this to Palestinian or any Islamic extremism bloodshed that are countless in number and their govt actively support them and secretly and openly support them and give them arms and no arrests or punishment is executed against the perpetrators instead they are called heroes.

1 Like

Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by mustymatic(m): 9:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Lool.. Of course to let our people know whats going on in some part of the world. Were you aware of the news before I posted it?
I saw it today too...so sad
Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by abduljabbar4(m): 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
I heard there is a pastor who makes his church members to drink petrol
Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by Samunique(m): 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/palestinian-toddler-burnt-alive-after-masked-jewish-extremists-target-home-in-arson-attack-10429165.html

[size=15pt] Ali Saad: Father of 18-month-old toddler burnt alive by 'Jewish extremists' dies after attempting to rescue his son. [/size]

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/ali-saad-father-of-18monthold-toddler-burnt-alive-by-jewish-extremists-dies-after-attempting-to-rescue-son-in-firebomb-attack-10446481.html
Maybe this's what u wanted to say, an Islamic terrorist burn a Palestinian toddler? Bcs the last time i checked, " all terrorists are Muslims." grin

Anyway that's too bad, may the Lord punish those behind the barbaric act, be it Jews or whateverundecided
Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by Demmzy15(m): 11:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
abduljabbar4:
I heard there is a pastor who makes his church members to drink petrol
Bro you funny die grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by abduljabbar4(m): 11:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
Demmzy15:

Bro you funny die grin grin cheesy
Im serious its already on front page cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by parisbookaddict(f): 11:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
Demmzy15:

Cc parisbookaddict

Dude, no christian supports this.. I personally support Israel but not jewish terrorists who throw firebomb at people's homes, be them christian, arab, muslim, Hindu. .
Absolutely appaling

Don't forget u muslims have slaughtered jews for 1400 centuries, so as u condemn this terrible act by terrorists of Jewish decent also condemn ur muslims brothers all over the world killing Innocent people. I am yet to see a single muslim here condemn the killing of the 4th bangladesh blogger this year..

1 Like

Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by Demmzy15(m): 11:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Im serious its already on front page cheesy
Yh I saw it, but the way you asked was very funny! grin

1 Like

Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by abduljabbar4(m): 11:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
Demmzy15:

Yh I saw it, but the way you asked was very funny! grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by Demmzy15(m): 12:04am On Aug 09, 2015
parisbookaddict:
Dude,

Mr. Woman undecided

no christian supports this..

You do support it!

I personally support Israel but not jewish terrorists who throw firebomb at people's homes, be them christian, arab, muslim, Hindu. .
Absolutely appaling

But you support the IDF that bombs children playing football on beaches, UN humanitarian facilities that harbour people, residential homes of innocent people, etc. Typical takkiyah Christian hypocrisy! embarassed

[s]Don't forget u muslims have slaughtered jews for 1400 centuries, so as u condemn this terrible act by terrorists of Jewish decent also condemn ur muslims brothers all over the world killing Innocent people. I am yet to see a single muslim here condemn the killing of the 4th bangladesh blogger this year..[/s]

You blame Islam for what extremists do, but support Judaism even with its extremists. Double standards indeed. Every reasonable Jew knows that without Muslims, they'll be nowhere. The Jewish Golden Age was in Islamic States. They were persecuted and killed mercilessly by Christians, let's compare the Jews in Muslim States and Christianity. Hypocrite!
Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by parisbookaddict(f): 12:05am On Aug 09, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Not active? In what way? Remember you mentioned many atrocities in your post. So I ask, Is child abuse the only 'many atrocities' happening recently in this country?

You are right. OLAADEGBU is a typical example. He opened this thread sometimes ago to support Israel. He then added this picture
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2636042_34794659992467724621330150001n_jpegd930be7ef2e17065547d458614286c7a to support his point. You know, I was wondering that day that - more than half of the Israelite populations are Jew and they really hate Jesus to the extent that they often make mockery of him. So I asked him that day that are these jews also going to the christian heaven as well? He never bothered to reply me.

Parisbookadict a.k.a. ifeann is also a staunch supporter of Israel.

It is not.

Let me make it clear to u, I have love for all peoples..

But Between Israel and Palestine, I support Israel..

They are a far more decent people, they don't go around killing people for silly reasons eg blasphemy against any god, drawing Mohamed, or any other false prophet or even any true prophet, apostasy...etc.. they documented God's words for countless generations.. they have contributed more to humanity than any other individual community of people.. their bad citizens/terrorists gets punished and not celebrated like how palestine muslims celebrate jihadists ..etc the list is endless..

I prefer the kurds to the Palestine, I would like the kurds to have a nation but NOT the Palestine. .. kurds are majority muslim, I have no issues with muslims but I detest islam..

Au revoir

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by parisbookaddict(f): 12:07am On Aug 09, 2015
Demmzy15:

Mr. Woman undecided

You do support it!

But you support the IDF that bombs children playing football on beaches, UN humanitarian facilities that harbour people, residential homes of innocent people, etc. Typical takkiyah Christian hypocrisy! embarassed

You blame Islam for what extremists do, but support Judaism even with its extremists. Double standards indeed. Every reasonable Jew knows that without Muslims, they'll be nowhere. The Jewish Golden Age was in Islamic States. They were persecuted and killed mercilessly by Christians, let's compare the Jews in Muslim States and Christianity. Hypocrite!

The Jewish golden age in Islamic states?? ?? ??... looooool

1 Like

Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by Demmzy15(m): 1:39am On Aug 09, 2015
parisbookaddict:

The Jewish golden age in Islamic states?? ?? ??... looooool

I'm I lying? grin

1 Like

Re: Jewish Terrorist Burnt A Palestinian Toddler Alive by adullam210: 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2015
Demmzy15:

Cc parisbookaddict
hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Hidden Hands That Rule The World / Punishment for not following YHWH in the Old Testament / You Non-religionists, What reasons have You for Forfeiting Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.