Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Mysterious Death Of Soldier Leads Family To Suspect Military Cover-up - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mysterious Death Of Soldier Leads Family To Suspect Military Cover-up (31404 Views)

Last Facebook Post Of Soldier Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (picture) / Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo / Burial Of Soldier Who Died Fighting Boko Haram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Death Of Soldier Leads Family To Suspect Military Cover-up by temmy3723(m): 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
Adieu my personal person. Good are the days in Unical and Akim Army Barracks Calabar. Good night man
Re: Mysterious Death Of Soldier Leads Family To Suspect Military Cover-up by enomakos(m): 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
Shots six times?
This is murder
Re: Mysterious Death Of Soldier Leads Family To Suspect Military Cover-up by 1vid(m): 12:06am On Aug 09, 2015
The guy fuckup, na men treat he fuckup... But this kind fuckup no suppose to da happen for security persona na..... Nawaooooooo for my naja.
Re: Mysterious Death Of Soldier Leads Family To Suspect Military Cover-up by misterh(m): 6:35am On Aug 09, 2015
menix:

Mr reader, so the military in Abia is made of jst one tribe?

Common dude!! Re u frm mars?
Yes no tribe was mentioned buh with the trend of happenings if it was same tribe, u did hear kinsmen kill fellow broda abii newspaper nah car 4 ur area?
The deceased was said to be upright and strict. Thus, he's bound to have enemies within the ranks. It's assumed that these enemies were the ones that murdered him. But you overlooked this fact and went ahead to blame a particular tribe for murdering the gentleman.
Re: Mysterious Death Of Soldier Leads Family To Suspect Military Cover-up by kane33: 8:09am On Aug 09, 2015
Na wa
Re: Mysterious Death Of Soldier Leads Family To Suspect Military Cover-up by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 09, 2015
okitz4:
dats one of d many reasons I hate Gun carrying work...its very easy for an offended colleague to kill and claim nonsense... may God grant d family d fortitude to bear d loss
Rip to the dead. We cannot state categorically that He was killed by his colleagues.
Even the story stated it was not standard operating procedure for him to show up in a private ride. So what was he doing in a rescue operation with his private ride? I beleive there is more to this story than the facts we currently have. Before we make conclusions.
Re: Mysterious Death Of Soldier Leads Family To Suspect Military Cover-up by asho2id: 11:28am On Aug 09, 2015
menix:
The little position he held, they re still not satisfied that their father is the Commander in Chief...

I pray the military investigates cous it's a norm for a certain tribe to always claim all position since Caused Luggard forced this marriage on us...

RIP Edim...
kai, just read what you posted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Like Ethiopia, Like Nigeria: How China Helped Ethiopia Economy. / Northern Elders Council Lambast Buhari Over Reelection Bid / Lagos Police Commissioner, Imohimi Edgal, Redeployed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.