Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" (74021 Views)

The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) / See The Snake My Friend Uncle Killed For Her To Eat (photos) / Men Capture Snake In Calabar, Turn It Into Food. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by sultaan(m): 2:23am On Aug 10, 2015
johnshagb:

It's puff adder

no it is a gaboon viper the snake with the longest fangs

http://www.gaboonviper.org/
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by johnshagb(m): 8:32am On Aug 10, 2015
sultaan:

no it is a gaboon viper the snake with the longest fangs
http://www.gaboonviper.org/
I guess you are right. The resemblance is striking though.
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by 9jatatafo(m): 3:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
dfrost:

This is really absurd. Can't we preserve some of the animals? Some might argue that it won't be easy but it's doable. The other day it was a hippo. I hope we won't be seeing poaching of endangered species in Nigeria soon. cry

Some some of those animals will be in extinction
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by darmmie2012(f): 11:50am On Aug 11, 2015
God forbid shocked
Re: A Boar Snake My Cousin Killed In His Hostel This Morning"graphic Pics" by SoupEmbassy: 10:11am On Sep 24, 2019
Our website www.soupembassy.com is temporarily offline due to some technical challenges. You can access our products and place an order on our alternative website www.soupembassy.com.ng. Soup Embassy offers speedy soup delivery in Lagos and Abuja. All you have to do to get your favorite of soup prepared and delivered to your home while you go around doing your daily routine is just to visit our website www.soupembassy.com.ng, select your preferred soup, add to cart and check out. Unlike others that require you to make payment upfront, Soup Embassy gives you an option to conveniently pay Cash on Delivery or online using your ATM card.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 300 Naira Peppers I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / What I Prepared For My Sweetheart This Morning / How to Make Egusi Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.