Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? (2341 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch / Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo / Nnamdi Kanu Prays At Nri Forest In Anambra (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
Just stumbled across an article claiming dat Nri lost some of his sons while migrating down south to present day Igboland.Notable among dem is possibly d youngest among his sons ( odudunwa).
Common sense tells me dat Oduduwa might be a corrupt version of "Odudunwa"
Are Yorubas Igbos?

#jst thinking

Source of the article will soon be made available
Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by dunkem21(m): 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
grin
Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by tpiander: 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
Explain how he found his sons.
Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by emmalexabl(m): 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
Odudunwa = Oduduwa

Hmmmmm i see..,......op kontinuu!
Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
Not surprised some deemed it fit to heat the polity.

We are in the era of history bastardization and revisionism.
Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
if I hear say nsukka di na upper iweka

1 Like

Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by tobtap: 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy.... SHEER CLUELESSNESS
Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by coolitempa(f): 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2015
Yorubas....have nothing to do with despicable.....fraudsters....armed robbers.....killers...haters...ritualists.....fake spare parts n gala sellers.......back to sender......a people who do not know their origins...... cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by 7lives: 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
This post should be moved to the jokes and comedy section asap, yeye dey smell.
Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
7lives:
This post should be moved to the jokes and comedy section asap, yeye dey smell.

Too many dumbheads this days, can't u think or at least make an intellectual argument.

3 Likes

Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
coolitempa:
Yorubas....have nothing to do with despicable.....fraudsters....armed robbers.....killers...haters...ritualists.....fake spare parts n gala sellers.......back to sender......a people who do not know their origins...... cheesy

I hv a Yoruba mum &Igbo dad,i didn't intend to start a tribal war here

2 Likes

Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
Eurelaz:

You just did
Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by coolitempa(f): 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
Eurelaz:

Then u desist from spreading lies....ur post makes no sense at all..... cheesy...prior to d coming of the white men......there is no recorded or unrecorded contact between iboes and Yorubas.....iboes had no sense of origin...unity....social order etc....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by Jaideyone(m): 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
and that's how another phool tried to propagate his own version of history undecided try again
Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
Jaideyone:
and that's how another phool tried to propagate his own version of history undecided try again

who knws ,d fool might be correct anyway.
NB d common beliv in early civilization ws dat d sun revolves arnd d earth bt Socrates argued dat d earth revolves arnd d sun, he ws called a fool & poisoned. Today who is wiser?

1 Like

Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2015
Nri was a wife of oba of Benin. some part of Igbo are from Benin. mostly current anambra state are from Benin kingdom

1 Like

Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by Jaideyone(m): 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
Eurelaz:

who knws ,d fool might be correct anyway.
NB d common beliv in early civilization ws dat d sun revolves arnd d earth bt Socrates argued dat d earth revolves arnd d sun, he ws called a fool & poisoned. Today who is wiser?
believe wateva makes you sleep at night but pls don't pollute the history of yorubas. thanks
Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by hakeem4(m): 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
It's common sense Yoruba and Igbo have nothing in common
Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by omonnakoda: 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
How do we explain the FLAT head

2 Likes

Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by coolitempa(f): 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
omonnakoda:
How do we explain the FLAT head

grin grin grin.....NL will kill me o........ grin grin....question for the gods....

1 Like

Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by omonnakoda: 7:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
coolitempa:

grin grin grin.....NL will kill me o........ grin grin....question for the gods....
Onduduwa ko Ondudulo ni

2 Likes

Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
too much Osogbo weed @op yeeboo
Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
hakeem4:

Bt u believed dat somebody fell frm d sky unharmed abi

THINK!!!

3 Likes

Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by Udmaster(m): 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
Igbos have NOTHING in common with yoruba in terms of history.. Haba.. The Great IGBOS are Intelligent, Beautiful, Creative, Talented, Innovative Tribe who are BLESSED by their Great God CHUKWUABIAMA, The GREAT GOD.

4 Likes

Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by T8ksy(m): 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
Eurelaz:

I hv a Yoruba mum & Igbo dad ,i didn't intend to start a tribal war here

No wonder you sounds like a flat.head and reasons as such.
Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by Macelliot(m): 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
coolitempa:
Yorubas....have nothing to do with despicable..... fraudsters
Yorubas fraudsters in U.K.... That's why U.K police are recruiting yoruba speaking peeps inorder to cub their calamities ....
armed robbers
Yorubas. Common in SW among the omo oniles(land grabbers).......
killers
Yorubas and ritualism killing are like twins ...
haters
Children of hate and anger, Yorubas..
...ritualists

Yorubas... Ogun state, kidnappers and ritualist haven...
fake spare parts n gala sellers
SE/SS.......
back to sender
Yoruba (cursing is their way of life). The evil runs when no one is pursing him..
......a people who do not know their origins......
Your Oduduwa fell from the sky... Yorubas are originless...

The Igbo ancestry came from NRI, from the tribe of Gad, who is the son of Israel(Jacob) the son of Isaac, and the grand-son of Father Abraham...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by tpiander: 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
atbu1983:
Nri was a wife of oba of Benin.

that's interesting.

never heard it before.
Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by omonnakoda: 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
Eurelaz:

Bt u believed dat somebody fell frm d sky unharmed abi

THINK!!!
Clearly you are quite s.tupid,that is an allegory just like the one that says all the human suffering is because Adam and Eve ate a fruit or that all the animals on earth were herded on to an ARK while it rained for 40 days and nights to destroy all other forms of life or a woman called May was made pregnant by God!. These Jewish tales have better appeal for Eboe minds

1 Like

Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by Volksfuhrer(m): 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
What makes you think so? The two ethnic groups might have shared kindred ancestors. You can't be too certain about these things.

hakeem4:

1 Like

Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
coolitempa:
To God if that is true I will do something nasty. how can I share the same bloodline with GREEDY eshinjuju and his backstabbing, ritualists, greed, hate, fraudsters, and lazy cowards of a yo-robber tribe? Op, don't ever joke with this type of thing again pls. before the amalgamation of this damnable contraption by lugard, do the igbos know yo-robbers? useless ewedu eaters!!

1 Like

Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by coolitempa(f): 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
ekenedegreat:
To God if that is true I will do something nasty. how can I share the same bloodline with GREEDY eshinjuju and his backstabbing, ritualists, greed, hate, fraudsters, and lazy cowards of a yo-robber tribe? Op, don't ever joke with this type of thing again pls. before the amalgamation of this damnable contraption by lugard, do the igbos know yo-robbers? useless ewedu eaters!!

Like kill ur self......because of sweet ewedu Ke.....u relli don't know what it is that you are missing.... cheesy...try it with Yoruba stew and ekiti made iyan. And I promise u one thing......u will curse ur flat.head...... cheesy.....ode.... grin

1 Like

Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by olawalepopoola: 9:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
Nairalanders no mind them Biafra! They fraud means put we Yorubas into their BIAFRA struggle. It won't work. We know our origin! Bikonu!

(1) (2) (Reply)

MORE COMMENDATIONS FOR AYADE FOR A SUCCESSFUL GROUNDBREAKING OF SUPER HIGHWAY / Picture Of A Catholic Nun Who Is Also A Lawyer. / Viral Photo Of V.P Osinbanjo And King Timiyan Of Ogulagha Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.