Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,363 members, 7,864,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? (2354 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Chased Away From Nri Palace Of Anambra Monarch / Nri In Anambra To Sue Nnamdi Kanu For Taboo / Nnamdi Kanu Prays At Nri Forest In Anambra (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by Udmaster(m): 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
olawalepopoola:
Nairalanders no mind them Biafra! They fraud means put we Yorubas into their BIAFRA struggle. It won't work. We know our origin! Bikonu!
don't flatter urself.. IGBOS have nothing historically with you ewedu eaters, just take a look at Igbo and Yoruba girls, the Difference is Clear, NOTHING IN COMMON

1 Like

Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by Masterclass32: 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2015
hakeem4:
It's common sense Yoruba and Igbo have nothing in common

On point.

Just two different peoples that happen to find themselves in the same country. Revisionists had better beware.

2 Likes

Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
coolitempa:

Like kill ur self......because of sweet ewedu Ke.....u relli don't know what it is that you are missing.... cheesy...try it with Yoruba stew and ekiti made iyan. And I promise u one thing......u will curse ur flat.head...... cheesy.....ode.... grin
Onye oshi!!
Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
olawalepopoola:
Nairalanders no mind them Biafra! They fraud means put we Yorubas into their BIAFRA struggle. It won't work. We know our origin! Bikonu!
Lol
monkeys and baboons everywhere just imagine what this monkey just said. include backstabbing yo-robbers into our Biafra struggle? Are we stu.pid? God forbid!!
Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by olawalepopoola: 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Lol
monkeys and baboons everywhere just imagine what this monkey just said. include backstabbing yo-robbers into our Biafra struggle? Are we stu.pid? God forbid!!
Wannabe Bifraud! Don't put Yorubas in your struggle. #biaframustfail
Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by damosthottest: 11:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
Eurelaz:
Just stumbled across an article claiming dat Nri lost some of his sons while migrating down south to present day Igboland.Notable among dem is possibly d youngest among his sons ( odudunwa).
Common sense tells me dat Oduduwa might be a corrupt version of "Odudunwa"
Are Yorubas Igbos?

#jst thinking

Source of the article will soon be made available

Pls pls... tell me you are joking, hope you are writing this from your dream? Wake up and ammend it please.

You are talking like the white men who says Africa has no history.

Well we Igbos know our history and origin very well and proves to back it up.

May be the Yoruba history started when the white men came to Africa. Our own started over 5000 years and beyond.

We don't and never shared any commonality with the Yorubas apart from being in the same damnable contraption called Nigeria.
Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by Ojiofor: 11:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
Umu Eri causing trouble and confusion wherever they go.
Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by Blackfire(m): 2:04am On Aug 09, 2015
coolitempa:

Then u desist from spreading lies....ur post makes no sense at all..... cheesy...prior to d coming of the white men......there is no recorded or unrecorded contact between iboes and Yorubas.....iboes had no sense of origin...unity....social order etc....

u are right.
*wispers* have u heard of moremi.
Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by Blackfire(m): 2:06am On Aug 09, 2015
hakeem4:
It's common sense Yoruba and Igbo have nothing in common

u will be suprised.

1 Like

Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by omonnakoda: 6:26am On Aug 09, 2015
Udmaster:
don't flatter urself.. IGBOS have nothing historically with you ewedu eaters, just take a look at Igbo and Yoruba girls, the Difference is Clear, NOTHING IN COMMON
Yes Eboe girls are international ashawo and baby factory operatives. Come to Owerrri and see what Eboe girls are all about

1 Like

Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by Fianze93(m): 7:11am On Aug 09, 2015
The assertion might be correct cos my SOCIOLINGUISTICS and HISTORY OF LANGUAGE Lecturers both opined that IGBO LANGUAGE and YORUBA LANGUAGE originated from the same FAMILY of LANGUAGE, just like many language in the CREEKS of NIGER-DELTA
Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by meccuno: 7:34am On Aug 09, 2015
Macelliot:
Yorubas fraudsters in U.K.... That's why U.K police are recruiting yoruba speaking peeps inorder to cub their calamities .... Yorubas. Common in SW among the omo oniles(land grabbers)....... Yorubas and ritualism killing are like twins ... Children of hate and anger, Yorubas..
Yorubas... Ogun state, kidnappers and ritualist haven...
SE/SS.......
Yoruba (cursing is their way of life). The evil runs when no one is pursing him..
Your Oduduwa fell from the sky... Yorubas are originless...

The Igbo ancestry came from NRI, from the tribe of Gad, who is the son of Israel(Jacob) the son of Isaac, and the grand-son of Father Abraham...
Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by omonnakoda: 8:14am On Aug 09, 2015
Yibpips!! Hm
Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by somegirl1: 1:04am On Oct 25, 2015
coolitempa:
Yorubas....have nothing to do with despicable.....fraudsters....armed robbers.....killers...haters...ritualists.....fake spare parts n gala sellers.......back to sender......a people who do not know their origins...... cheesy

what is your origin? Factual, non-mythological account(s) I mean.

1 Like

Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by coolitempa(f): 2:48am On Oct 25, 2015
somegirl1:

what is your origin? Factual, non-mythological account(s) I mean.

Akoko (Ondo) and Epe (lagos)..... Your point is
Re: Is Oduduwa Nri's(igbo Progenitor) Son? by somegirl1: 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
coolitempa:

Akoko (Ondo) and Epe (lagos)..... Your point is

I believe almost every Nigerian can spew out the names of their places of origin, as you have done.
It's your "origin" in the context in which it was used in the post I quoted that I'm interested in.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why Obasanjo Visited Benue State Finally Revealed / Understanding The Nsibidi Symbols / Dr. Kayode Fayemi Suspended.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.