Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,073 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

My Younger Brother's Devastated, He Lost All 150 Birds To Flooding - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Younger Brother's Devastated, He Lost All 150 Birds To Flooding (39705 Views)

Lost All My Birds..help / Cost Of Feed From 1,000 Birds To 10,000 Birds From The 1st Wk To 8th Or 18th Wk / Turkey Birds For Sale!!!!! Over 150 Birds Available!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Younger Brother's Devastated, He Lost All 150 Birds To Flooding by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sooorry oooo...

What a loss..
Would have been better if na our useless politicians
Re: My Younger Brother's Devastated, He Lost All 150 Birds To Flooding by no1madman(m): 9:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
zicoraads:
Hmm...the Lord is his strength.
grin
Re: My Younger Brother's Devastated, He Lost All 150 Birds To Flooding by Yommiefish(m): 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother's Devastated, He Lost All 150 Birds To Flooding by Fibo27(m): 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
Atlantian:
Rest in Peace to the birds. As for the farmer, if I find you, I will beat you with a cane for exposing these little birds to premature deaths.
Shut up

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother's Devastated, He Lost All 150 Birds To Flooding by kavey10(m): 11:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
damiloladuke:
too bad... may God restore him in many folds.

what a loss

LMAO! Crazy!
Re: My Younger Brother's Devastated, He Lost All 150 Birds To Flooding by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 09, 2015
Seun:
Eyah. Please he should do something with them before they go bad. He should cook them and sell the meat to someone who doesn't care or a pet owner.
oga seun, which kain advise be dis nah. i dunno wat to say to you so as to avoid being banned.
Re: My Younger Brother's Devastated, He Lost All 150 Birds To Flooding by Pamelayoung: 12:01am On Aug 09, 2015
Sorry!
Re: My Younger Brother's Devastated, He Lost All 150 Birds To Flooding by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 09, 2015
Same reason that made me stop mine. I dunno what I was thinking when I opened a poultry farm in my compound in 'RivErs' state.
Tthey all died...

And my dogs were happy for the rest of the week beccause they loaded enough cooked proteins.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother's Devastated, He Lost All 150 Birds To Flooding by slightlyMad(f): 1:18am On Aug 09, 2015
so it was raining heavily and you were sleeping (o n han run)
did you say you were devastated? are you the one that drown abi how about the chicks that suffered the death

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother's Devastated, He Lost All 150 Birds To Flooding by juicymoney(m): 4:45am On Aug 09, 2015
take heart...God will definitely surprise u with a mega poultry farm
Re: My Younger Brother's Devastated, He Lost All 150 Birds To Flooding by kane33: 7:49am On Aug 09, 2015
Na wa
Re: My Younger Brother's Devastated, He Lost All 150 Birds To Flooding by Youngmolis: 8:58am On Aug 09, 2015
Sannu fah
Re: My Younger Brother's Devastated, He Lost All 150 Birds To Flooding by frakdon(m): 11:25am On Aug 09, 2015
slightlyMad:
so it was raining heavily and you were sleeping (o n han run)
did you say you were devastated? are you the one that drown abi how about the chicks that suffered the death
nne biko help me ask....
Re: My Younger Brother's Devastated, He Lost All 150 Birds To Flooding by frakdon(m): 11:29am On Aug 09, 2015
namedonfinish:

oga seun, which kain advise be dis nah. i dunno wat to say to you so as to avoid being banned.
say wetin dey ya mind....... Btw seun wan make the guy get something out of nothing
Re: My Younger Brother's Devastated, He Lost All 150 Birds To Flooding by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
Freemanan:
okay
all in the name of FTC, u people just type without sense, so OK is the response to his loss? My broda, may the Lord replenish ur lost, I feel for u
Re: My Younger Brother's Devastated, He Lost All 150 Birds To Flooding by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
Noted
Re: My Younger Brother's Devastated, He Lost All 150 Birds To Flooding by fortunechy(m): 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
take hrt man
Re: My Younger Brother's Devastated, He Lost All 150 Birds To Flooding by dnawah(m): 6:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
aylipple:
My younger brother has been keeping birds (broiler) for commercial purposes for over 5 years now and this is the first time he would suffer this sort of calamity in the business.
In anticipation of the forthcoming Sallah, he'd collected 150 birds on Thursday, August 6 but little did he know that exactly two days later, he'll be counting his loss as all the birds, which were in brooding, died as a result of flooding occasioned by what didn't seem like a heavy rainfall at first, until the damage was assessed.
The pictures below tell the sad story of how 150 two-day old chicks drowned while we're inside the house without knowing their own had been flooded. sad
Ozo eme kwala ooo! Ise Ise
Re: My Younger Brother's Devastated, He Lost All 150 Birds To Flooding by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
aylipple:
My younger brother has been keeping birds (broiler) for commercial purposes for over 5 years now and this is the first time he would suffer this sort of calamity in the business.
In anticipation of the forthcoming Sallah, he'd collected 150 birds on Thursday, August 6 but little did he know that exactly two days later, he'll be counting his loss as all the birds, which were in brooding, died as a result of flooding occasioned by what didn't seem like a heavy rainfall at first, until the damage was assessed.
The pictures below tell the sad story of how 150 two-day old chicks drowned while we're inside the house without knowing their own had been flooded. sad
#sad! Advice him IF POSSIBLE to relocate to less flood prone area when next. He should at least be thankful he's not wasted too much on 'em, better luck next time.
Re: My Younger Brother's Devastated, He Lost All 150 Birds To Flooding by VeeWang(m): 10:14am On May 31, 2016
Name: Vee.Wang
Field: battery cage, broiler cage, pullet cage, hexagonal mesh manufacture
Address: Anping county, Hebei provice, China.
10 years experience on cage/ mesh production and export.
WhatsApp: +86 15028772103
Email: ivmeshmachine@foxmail.com
Free sample and quick quotation was available. Welcome to found me on WhatsApp or mail me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Rice Mill Established In Akwa Ibom / Check Out This Massive Bunch of Banana / My Journey Into Livestock Farming (Noiler 1st)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.