Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

11 Things That Instantly Make A Man Hot: Pretty woman shares her romance life... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Things That Instantly Make A Man Hot: Pretty woman shares her romance life... (1615 Views)

Ladies Come In Oo, Man's Hot!!! Pics / My Romance Life As A Youth Corper / Wish A Sweet/hot/pretty/handsome Nairalander U Admire A Happy New Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

11 Things That Instantly Make A Man Hot: Pretty woman shares her romance life... by mazechdotcom: 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
Pretty woman opens up to talk about her romance life after a long time of silence!

Read on...

I thought about it for a moment. Did I notice eyes? Hair? Smile? Shoulders? None of these answers seemed to fit. When I was younger, I tended to like men who were tall, thin, and dark-haired. But now I don't really have a "type." At least, not a physical type. I gravitate towards men with a palpable sexiness. But just what, I asked myself, makes a man so sexy you can feel it emanating from him when he walks in the room?
Does the size of his manhood make him hot? No!

These are 11 things I came up with:
Affectionate -- Affection is warmth in action. A soft kiss on the back of my neck as he walks by. A palm reaching through the hole in my jeans to squeeze my knee. Laying his head on my chest because it's one of his favorite places to be. A man who loves touch for the sake of touch, whether or not it leads to sex, is sexy.

Follow link to see the remaining 10 on the list – https://www.mazech.com/things_that_make_a_man_hot

Okay, this is for Nairaland women, over to you. Please tell us about yours cheesy

Re: 11 Things That Instantly Make A Man Hot: Pretty woman shares her romance life... by mazechdotcom: 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
wink

Re: 11 Things That Instantly Make A Man Hot: Pretty woman shares her romance life... by SimpleVili: 9:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
Reduce that to one! We all know what that one thing is, don't we?

Place your orders for long-lasting solar power banks. See my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Seductive Dance ! / LADIES What Will You Do?!!! / Silly Questions Girls Ask And There Answers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.