Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With My Salary...plz Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With My Salary...plz Help (1683 Views)

Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / He Is Obsessed With My Breast And I Don't Like It, What Will I Do To Stop Him? / Help!! My Neighbour's 15years Old Daughter Is Obsessed With Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With My Salary...plz Help by Andyblaze: 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
[b] Hi every one.I need to tell you this so as to read from you guys out there and see if there are people who will appreciate this reasonably and not with sentiment. I am a salary earner of approximately 100k monthly.I have a girl friend(whom i am hoping i could marry),an aged mother,a car,a two bed room apartment at Surulere,younger ones and cousins.I had to list all so as for you guys to understand the whole idea.This girl friend of mine blifs am a stingy person,(that she had said time without number) because anytime she ask me of money,she doesn't get what she asked but not that she doesn't get at all.Now she has come up with a means of getting money from me by telling one story or the other about her health running to between 13-17k monthly. If she is getting that per month,what do i do care for my car(very essential),my feeding,current further academic pursuit,my clothings,my monthly house rent(mindful of the area),utility bill (gas,electricity,water rate e.t.c),my aged mother,savings,younger ones and cousins who comes around me. Is it a crime/wrong to have a girlfriend,own a car,live in flat,e.t.c because am earning 100k?

angry angry ♦•♦#BITG♦•♦ [/b]
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With My Salary...plz Help by Asuokaa: 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2015
Hmm

I why don't u make her see and understand all this...I bliv she will understand... Only if she is one of those Nigerian girls that like fisting on der men, that's most of dem hobbies...

I discovered that most Nigerian girl hobby is to be collecting money

http://evilla.com.ng
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With My Salary...plz Help by Atlantian: 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
The whole world has already known your stupidity, no one seems to be responding.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With My Salary...plz Help by mployer(m): 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
Bro, You can't fund all That You listed on 100k salary. Tell another story

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With My Salary...plz Help by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
hmmm
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With My Salary...plz Help by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
Andyblaze:
[color=#000099] [b] Hi every one.I need to tell you this so as to read from you guys out there and see if there are people who will appreciate this reasonably and not with sentiment. I am a salary earner of approximately 100k monthly.I have a girl friend(whom i am hoping i could marry),an aged mother,a car,a two bed room apartment at Surulere,younger ones and cousins.I had to list all so as for you guys to understand the whole idea.This girl friend of mine blifs am a stingy person,(that she had said time without number) because anytime she ask me of money,she doesn't get what she asked but not that she doesn't get at all.Now she has come up with a means of getting money from me by telling one story or the other about her health running to between 13-17k monthly. If she is getting that per month,what do i do care for my car(very essential),my feeding,current further academic pursuit,my clothings,my monthly house rent

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With My Salary...plz Help by bastien: 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
BST
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With My Salary...plz Help by opeaceo: 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
Simple: encourage her to work, if that doesn't work, tell her your monthly pay ( that's if she doesn't know), if the situation doesn't improve, sit her and talk sense into her, if she doesn't change, you know what next to do.
But then again, how do you know her "stories" aren't true?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With My Salary...plz Help by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2015
@OP hav u told her all dat uve told us abt ur academics,mom,younger ones and cousins? if no then u hav 2 sit her down and reason with her and hopefully if she really LOVE u, she will undastand but if uve told her nd she still continues with her character then im sorry she is not the right one 4 u, nd u have 2 break up with her through mutual agreement not dumping.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With My Salary...plz Help by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
Op, u must be dating a jobless girl undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With My Salary...plz Help by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2015
naija girls are greedy sha...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With My Salary...plz Help by ojun50(m): 9:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
Get a rich girl from a rich family. Poor locally girl suck, yr girl sucks
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With My Salary...plz Help by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
Is she gud in bed?, if yes then u're a b!tch for complaining
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With My Salary...plz Help by Melahou(m): 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
cant she work and sustain herself...
some girls with money sef
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With My Salary...plz Help by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
Asuokaa:
Hmm

I why don't u make her see and understand all this...I bliv she will understand... Only if she is one of those Nigerian girls that like fisting on der men, that's most of dem hobbies...

I discovered that most Nigerian girl hobby is to be collecting money

http://evilla.com.ng

Hehehe worse than tax collectors
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With My Salary...plz Help by Jhenny(f): 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
all of una wey dey advice,una get time sha.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With My Salary...plz Help by baralatie(m): 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
its andyblaze again!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With My Salary...plz Help by menumchi: 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hehehehehe! Its laughable doh. Are u kidding? Like u take care of all doz personalities and pay bills with a 100k salary? In Naija? In lagos? Owk, leme biliv u probably hv other income sources. Thanks for shearing doh.......Bt here's d tin.......how did u start with her? Cos for me dats very important. Did u present urself to her @ d begining as on rich dude cos for she to start demanding 'outrageously' it means u hv unconsciously or unknowingly given rizns to ask for more dan u can give. Bt d deed has been done. I'd suggest, u communicate 'effectively' to her in love and make her understand u both hv a future 2geda and d responsibilities u hv is enormous. And dat she is definitely in d big picture of ur future. When u assure her of the future part, I guess she'll adjust herself( cos trust me, every gurl wants to b assured and reassured of her future with her man) bt if she doesn't, den u probably should consider keeping her in 'friends zone' cos she myt jst hv something up her sleeve........may b to chop ya money run away.....lols......Warmth Regards man!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With My Salary...plz Help by Ephemmm: 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
I don't know whether lion will tear some people apart by saying 'no' to some things in life.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With My Salary...plz Help by Fidecoo(m): 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
[quote author=Andyblaze post=36751939][color=#000099] [b]
Hi every one.I need to tell you this so as to read
from you guys out there and see if there are people
who will appreciate this reasonably and not with
sentiment.
I am a salary earner of approximately 100k
monthly.I have a girl friend(whom i am hoping i
could marry),an aged mother,a car,a two bed room
apartment at Surulere,younger ones and cousins.I
had to list all so as for you guys to understand the
whole idea.This girl friend of mine blifs am a stingy
person,(that she had said time without number)
because anytime she ask me of money,she doesn't
get what she asked but not that she doesn't get at
all.Now she has come up with a means of getting
money from me by telling one story or the other
about her health running to between 13-17k
monthly.
If she is getting that per month,what do i do care for
my car(very essential),my feeding,current further
academic pursuit,my clothings,my monthly house
rent(mindful of the area),utility bill
(gas,electricity,water rate e.t.c),my aged
mother,savings,younger ones and cousins who
comes around me.
Is it a crime/wrong to have a girlfriend,own a car,live
in flat,e.t.c because am earning 100k?

OGA ALMOST EVERY NIGERIAN GUY DEY STINGY TO OUR NIGERIAN GIRLS ONCE DEY ASK AND U NO GV. JUST GET USE TO IT .

(1) (Reply)

11 Things Girls Are Reluctant To Admit That Prove They Are Falling Hard For You / 11 Signs Your Personality Is Offensive ( And You Don ’t Know It ) / I'm Not Dating Zarah Buhari - Gov Yari - Vanguard News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.