Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Buhari Wants To Send Me To Jail – Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wants To Send Me To Jail – Patience Jonathan (3748 Views)

Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" / EFCC Threatens To Jail Patience Jonathan / Rumour: Buhari Wants To Go On Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Wants To Send Me To Jail – Patience Jonathan by boman2014: 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
“I want to warn you not to listen to the All Progressives Congress. The APC does not have materials to match what the PDP has on (the) ground. Their candidate was there in governance initially. What did he do? They only sent your fathers to prison.“They are planning to even send me to prison. Holy Ghost fire! Holy Ghost fire! Holy Ghost fire! They have nothing to offer. They only say ‘I will’, ‘I will’. – Patient Jonathan

http://www.afikpochicupdates.com/6243

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Send Me To Jail – Patience Jonathan by Immanueladebol(m): 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
Mama Peace,try find PEACE

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Send Me To Jail – Patience Jonathan by sluk(m): 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari Wants To Send Me To Jail – Patience Jonathan by heykims(m): 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
Outdated news

~ Menstruation Testimony!
During church service, this 16-year old pastor's daughter
stood up and says:
"praise the Lord!" everybody shouted with joy,
"Hallelujah".
She continued:
"since the age of 13, I've been experiencing painful
monthly periods. But now, after a series of Bible studies
and prayers with brother Jimmy in his house, my
monthly periods have stopped for more than 3 months
now. No more pain, no more menstruation. You can see
I'm even getting fatter and prettier. We are starting to
pray seriously about the small problem of vomiting,
especially in the morning. Praise the Lord".
The whole church was silent! Brother Jimmy fainted

25 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Send Me To Jail – Patience Jonathan by tucky200(m): 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
Ur husband hippopotamus was killed in gombe..the guy escape jail..but u no go escape am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants To Send Me To Jail – Patience Jonathan by bugzbunny: 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
Oldies
Re: Buhari Wants To Send Me To Jail – Patience Jonathan by debeo: 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
Mama P,

Relax naaa

U commit any clime?

Fear dey cash u?

Or na afraid dey catch u?

Mama P, is truly you said this, this is not the best way to break your silence

I think we like it if u don't say anything

My1cent

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Send Me To Jail – Patience Jonathan by pyyxxaro: 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
Make una leave this Woman alone abeg, pls allow her enjoy the Telemondo she has been watching for the past 2months cry

Aunty Pat don't worry

Buhari nor fit, we are solidly behind u tongue

Sai GEJ

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Send Me To Jail – Patience Jonathan by vivypretty(f): 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
the innocent woman u want to imprison there is God oh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Send Me To Jail – Patience Jonathan by sammyj: 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
In as much as i don't believe the source of this report. My candid advise for madam Shepopotemus is to exercise Patience and let us be the judge. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Send Me To Jail – Patience Jonathan by wordbank(m): 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
Cry for help time never reach...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Send Me To Jail – Patience Jonathan by abduljabbar4(m): 11:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
It wont help you madam

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Send Me To Jail – Patience Jonathan by phyllosilicate(m): 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
Na Holy Ghost Fire Go Burn Ur Yansh Enter KIRI KIRI.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Send Me To Jail – Patience Jonathan by socialmediaman: 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
And I thought this was serious news

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Send Me To Jail – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
funny one
Re: Buhari Wants To Send Me To Jail – Patience Jonathan by obontami: 11:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
y
Re: Buhari Wants To Send Me To Jail – Patience Jonathan by mustafo: 11:51pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sending you to jail will be a good beginning for this administration!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Send Me To Jail – Patience Jonathan by ayaside(m): 12:15am On Aug 09, 2015
And some dudes be spewing rubbish already.I don't believe the SOURCE. angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Send Me To Jail – Patience Jonathan by gibsonpally: 12:16am On Aug 09, 2015
mustafo:
Sending you to jail will be a good beginning for this administration!

It will excellent if GEJ, Diezani and Okonjo join you to be transferred to maximum prison in Maiduguri and Yobe!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wants To Send Me To Jail – Patience Jonathan by uduokirika1(m): 12:20am On Aug 09, 2015
Ok

Re: Buhari Wants To Send Me To Jail – Patience Jonathan by sunkoye: 12:33am On Aug 09, 2015
Madam...if u are worthy of jail term...to jail you shall go. Simple as ABC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wants To Send Me To Jail – Patience Jonathan by chigoizie7(m): 3:43am On Aug 09, 2015
If he sends u to jail, then u go and cool off in jail nah, other people that are being sent to jail, are they not human beings?
Re: Buhari Wants To Send Me To Jail – Patience Jonathan by KanwuliaJara: 3:49am On Aug 09, 2015
My sister! I BOW O!
"I WILL"!
"I WILL"!
"I WILL"!

Na im we don dey hia since o!

Welcome to 'slow and steady' regime! grin

One single person nefa go jail. . . NA SO-SO BRIBE DEM DEY COLLECT!

Nor meihn THE MONKEY MALLLAM! cheesy
Re: Buhari Wants To Send Me To Jail – Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 4:14am On Aug 09, 2015
Why are you scared Ma? grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Send Me To Jail – Patience Jonathan by Holluwatarhyor(m): 4:18am On Aug 09, 2015
Video or adonbilivit
Re: Buhari Wants To Send Me To Jail – Patience Jonathan by neocortex: 4:21am On Aug 09, 2015
@boman2014 , this news is as outdated as your moniker,
you need to upgrade asap.
Re: Buhari Wants To Send Me To Jail – Patience Jonathan by lonelydora: 6:57am On Aug 09, 2015
Because you messed up the opportunity given to you by Nigerians. You should be in jail by now for deceiving your husband with your big mouth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Send Me To Jail – Patience Jonathan by subterfuge: 7:49am On Aug 09, 2015
Holy Ghost fire knows that you and Jonathan ONLY STOLE everything oh.
Holy Ghost fire knows that you are NOT CORRUPT O.
otuoke song:
1. STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION
2. STESLING IS NOT CORRUPTION
again:

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Send Me To Jail – Patience Jonathan by Maxcollins042(m): 8:13am On Aug 09, 2015
Mama Peace chill, nothing dey happen,shey your hands clean ni?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wants To Send Me To Jail – Patience Jonathan by midolian(m): 8:45am On Aug 09, 2015
tucky200:
Ur husband hippopotamus was killed in gombe..the guy escape jail..but u no go escape am
hahahhaha...honestly, u r one hell of a crazy guy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why PDP Can Not Snatch/produce The Next Senate President. / Joseph Mbu, Manko And 18 Others Aigs Retires From Police Force (FULL LIST) / President Buhari's Children And Where They Schooled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.