Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

The Dark Side Of Feminism - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Dark Side Of Feminism (1054 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism / She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? / 'Free Bleeding' - a New Era Of Feminism For Free Flowing Menstruation (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dark Side Of Feminism by raysville(m): 11:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
People should understand what feminism truly is. Before I continue with my short article, I want to tell you guys that I am a “supporter” of women rights. I know what men are doing to women that are wrong like: like early marriage, domestic abuse and the rest. And then again, I know what women are doing to men, like taking advantage of men, but you see, people like to take advantage of opportunities where power and money is at stake, its human nature. But then again feminism has gone way more than you think. It has its good side and the dark side.

I am a student when it comes to world affairs; I literally dropped studying computer science to start studying social science. There is a science of how this world is been controlled and manipulated, if you can know this “hard knock” school and study it, you will understand how this world is truly controlled and all the whole puzzle will begin to fit together magically. When I studied how the world is been controlled, I realized that diseases like Aids and Ebola are just biochemical weapons, communism and terrorism is an agenda and so also feminism.

I know some people may not believe this, but later they will understand… the people who really run this world, knows the ordinances of God and how the world should run but they are deliberately bent on destroying it. You should wonder why the world is in such a disorder?

Lets be real, women cannot not get the same rights like men, God is never a democrat he operates in order, the problem we are having in this world is order, not really understanding how things should be structured. God has placed man above woman; the man should love his wife and then again the woman should reverence her husband.

Read complete article: http://raysville..com/2015/08/the-dark-side-of-feminism.html
Re: The Dark Side Of Feminism by ladyF(f): 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
Hmmm
Re: The Dark Side Of Feminism by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
so what do you want us to discuss now sonce you didnt post the full article. angry
Re: The Dark Side Of Feminism by Cutehector(m): 11:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
Op sef what r u tryn to say....
Re: The Dark Side Of Feminism by Afrobasic(m): 12:41am On Aug 09, 2015
Cutehector:
Op sef what r u tryn to say....

He wants us to click his link just to increase his site visitors.

He's trying to control us.

Oh and feminism only has a dark side, nothing good about it. angry
Re: The Dark Side Of Feminism by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:28am On Aug 09, 2015
raysville:
People should understand what feminism truly is. Before I continue with my short article, I want to tell you guys that I am a “supporter” of women rights. I know what men are doing to women that are wrong like: like early marriage, domestic abuse and the rest. And then again, I know what women are doing to men, like taking advantage of men, but you see, people like to take advantage of opportunities where power and money is at stake, its human nature. But then again feminism has gone way more than you think. It has its good side and the dark side.

I am a student when it comes to world affairs; I literally dropped studying computer science to start studying social science. There is a science of how this world is been controlled and manipulated, if you can know this “hard knock” school and study it, you will understand how this world is truly controlled and all the whole puzzle will begin to fit together magically. When I studied how the world is been controlled, I realized that diseases like Aids and Ebola are just biochemical weapons, communism and terrorism is an agenda and so also feminism.

I know some people may not believe this, but later they will understand… the people who really run this world, knows the ordinances of God and how the world should run but they are deliberately bent on destroying it. You should wonder why the world is in such a disorder?

Lets be real, women cannot not get the same rights like men, God is never a democrat he operates in order, the problem we are having in this world is order, not really understanding how things should be structured. God has placed man above woman; the man should love his wife and then again the woman should reverence her husband.

Read complete article: http://raysville..com/2015/08/the-dark-side-of-feminism.html

What if there's a twist in the tale?

What if these bad guys are actually helping us?
Re: The Dark Side Of Feminism by KanwuliaJara: 3:10am On Aug 09, 2015
World order my 'clintoris'! grin

When I studied how the world is been controlled, I realized that diseases like Aids and Ebola are just biochemical weapons, communism and terrorism is an agenda and so also feminism.

Studied? Yes!
. . . .But with YOUR ANUS! cheesy
ILLITERATES ALSO WRITE ARTICLES! grin

3 Likes

Re: The Dark Side Of Feminism by cococandy(f): 3:36am On Aug 09, 2015

How the world should run according to who?

FYI The world is in disorder because of bad leadership.
Who are the leaders? lipsrsealed
Re: The Dark Side Of Feminism by dansatch: 9:21am On Aug 09, 2015
cococandy:

How the world should run according to who?

FYI The world is in disorder because of bad leadership.
Who are the leaders? lipsrsealed
you really think those figurehead buffoons called leaders truly lead the world. Read about the following
Rothschild Family
Lockheed Martin
Goldman Sachs; the bank that rules the world
Re: The Dark Side Of Feminism by SAMBARRY: 9:26am On Aug 09, 2015
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
KanwuliaJara:
World order my 'clintoris'! grin

Studied? Yes!
. . . .But with YOUR ANUS! cheesy
ILLITERATES ALSO WRITE ARTICLES! grin
Re: The Dark Side Of Feminism by innervoice(m): 9:59am On Aug 09, 2015
raysville:
When I studied how the world is been controlled, I realized that diseases like Aids and Ebola are just biochemical weapons, communism and terrorism is an agenda and so also feminism.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Tell us more.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Dark Side Of Feminism by raysville(m): 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
i love the response am getting from this article... thanks for the guys helping me correct my mistakes, But then again know that am speaking the truth...
Re: The Dark Side Of Feminism by raysville(m): 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

What if there's a twist in the tale?

What if these bad guys are actually helping us?

Help us? buy destroying the family unit?

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Things Couples Do On Weekends / 6 Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures To Guys / African Mother Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.