Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,108 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Happy Birthday Omaa19 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday Omaa19 (555 Views)

Happy Birthday Emperorlee / Happy Birthday MCBROOKLYN/ELLACUTE45 / Happy Birthday To My Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Omaa19 by yemstok(m): 1:32am On Aug 09, 2015
Birthdays are special days in everyone’s lives. Some people say that birthdays are just another day, but they still appreciate receiving messages on their birthday.
It means a lot when you know someone is thinking about you.
Having a unique birthday wish or message will make that special friend even happier because they will realize that you put some thought in to it.
Not only will they be happy, but it will also make you feel good knowing that you helped make their day special.

Don’t judge your age on how long you’ve lived, but instead, focus on what you’ve accomplished and what lies ahead of you.

I want to wish the gorgeous Omaa19 a happy 19th birthday. I pray that the wishes of your beautiful heart are met.

I haven't done this before o! *covers face*

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Omaa19 by Medunah: 1:33am On Aug 09, 2015
****Comment retracted****
Re: Happy Birthday Omaa19 by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 09, 2015
Medunah:

why are you viewing my thread are u guilty of what i listed
Re: Happy Birthday Omaa19 by yemstok(m): 1:39am On Aug 09, 2015
Medunah:

why retract them?
Re: Happy Birthday Omaa19 by DeeCherry(f): 1:45am On Aug 09, 2015
yemstok:
Birthdays are special days in everyone’s lives. Some people say that birthdays are just another day, but they still appreciate receiving messages on their birthday.
It means a lot when you know someone is thinking about you.
Having a unique birthday wish or message will make that special friend even happier because they will realize that you put some thought in to it.
Not only will they be happy, but it will also make you feel good knowing that you helped make their day special.

Don’t judge your age on how long you’ve lived, but instead, focus on what you’ve accomplished and what lies ahead of you.

I want to wish the gorgeous Omaa19 a happy 19th birthday. I pray that the wishes of your beautiful heart are met.

I haven't done this before o! *covers face*

Sweet! I pray she sees this.
Re: Happy Birthday Omaa19 by Medunah: 1:46am On Aug 09, 2015
yemstok:

why retract them?
The person is not an active member, she prolly won't see this thread until months later so I dnt see d reason for creating d thread in d first place #justsaying
Re: Happy Birthday Omaa19 by yemstok(m): 1:57am On Aug 09, 2015
Medunah:

The person is not an active member, she prolly won't see this thread until months later so I dnt see d reason for creating d thread in d first place #justsaying

You might be right but u neva could tell, she might just come online today.lol
if she doesn't see it today,she would eventually.
Re: Happy Birthday Omaa19 by yemstok(m): 2:02am On Aug 09, 2015
DeeCherry:

Sweet! I pray she sees this.

sweets! where have you been na? U just abandoned sombori hia!

(1) (Reply)

6 Questions You Should Never Ask Your Boyfriend / 17 Reasons Men And Women Choose To Stay Single / Nigerians Decide #noboxerday# Some Hilarious Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.