Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Think Tank: Legalise Prostitution Because ‘feminism Has Starved Men Of Sex' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Think Tank: Legalise Prostitution Because ‘feminism Has Starved Men Of Sex' (1263 Views)

'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife / Sex Starved Evangelist Impregnates Church Member / Sex-Starved Banker’s Wife Contemplates Suicide As Husband Abducts 3 Kids (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Think Tank: Legalise Prostitution Because ‘feminism Has Starved Men Of Sex' by Nobody: 2:51am On Aug 09, 2015
[size=13pt]Think Tank: Prostitution Should Be Legalised Because ‘Feminism Has Starved Men Of Sex’[/size]

Yahoo News – Thu, 6 Aug, 2015

A leading think tank has controversially stated that prostitution should be legal because men in the 21st century need more sex as a result of feminism.

The Institute of Economic Affairs (IEA) believes that modern men are starved of sex because of issues like female empowerment in the workplace and that it is “inevitable” that they will pay for sex workers as a result.

The report, authored by author Dr Catherine Hakim, claims that men are not getting as much sex as they need at home.

Dr Hakim also says that men have twice the sexual desire as women and decriminalising prostitution would see the sex industry “flourish”.

She says in the report: “Male sexual desire is manifested at least twice as often as female desire, and men would like to have sex twice as often as women.

“This gap in sexual desire between men and women is growing over time and cannot be dismissed as an outdated patriarchal myth as argued by some feminists.

“Demand for commercial sex is therefore inevitable and the sex industry is likely to continue to flourish in the 21st century.”

Dr Hakim also believe that legalising the profession could reduce rape and other sexual crimes.

She added: “All the available evidence points in the direction of prostitution and erotic entertainments having no noxious psychological or social effects, and they may even help to reduce sexual crime rates.”

The report has been blasted by campaigners, who labelled it “one-sided” and “laughable”.

Sarah Green, acting director of the End Violence Against Women Coalition, said: “[The report] selects evidence in an alarmingly one-sided way, omitting entirely for example what is known about early age of entry into prostitution and sexual violence suffered by women in prostitution.

“The claims about men’s greater interest in sex, the ‘sexual deficit’, are laughable.

“A contemporary teenager could explain to the author how and why men make greater claims about their sexual interests and experiences and women downplay theirs.”

This is not the first time that Dr Hakim has attracted controversy for her comments.

She wrote in one book that married couples should have affairs so they can explore their “wild side” or remain “caged animals”.

Her book ‘Erotic Capital’ also argued that sexual power should be used in the workplace to ensure promotion and professional success.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/think-tank-prostitution-legalised-because-115158735.html
Re: Think Tank: Legalise Prostitution Because ‘feminism Has Starved Men Of Sex' by KanwuliaJara: 2:53am On Aug 09, 2015
Why can't the men start 'sexxing' themselves like the women have learned to? grin
Men! SHOW YOUR PAWA!!!! TRY 'MASCULINISM'. . . .wankkk yaself to sleep! grin

Did JESUS HAVE SEX? cheesy

I tell you! Since I started 'sexxing' myself, I HAVE HAD PEACE!
No more stinking blokoses in MY BED!
My body is fresher and my mind more productive.

HAIL FEMINISM!

*I have learned to keep away from potential NIGERIAN RAPISTS on and offline* PLEASE, DON'T BEFRIEND ME on or offline!!! I say I NOR DOOOOOOO!!! Nor be by force! HABA!!!!grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Think Tank: Legalise Prostitution Because ‘feminism Has Starved Men Of Sex' by Dez80(m): 3:15am On Aug 09, 2015
#yawns una no dey sleep? Una be winch?

1 Like

Re: Think Tank: Legalise Prostitution Because ‘feminism Has Starved Men Of Sex' by Nobody: 3:38am On Aug 09, 2015
Interesting.
Re: Think Tank: Legalise Prostitution Because ‘feminism Has Starved Men Of Sex' by RepentantTr0ll(m): 3:41am On Aug 09, 2015
undecided kiss
Re: Think Tank: Legalise Prostitution Because ‘feminism Has Starved Men Of Sex' by kurupt1: 5:02am On Aug 09, 2015
Am on look out for the so called feminist,they just need some nice bleeping that's all and they hence become nice and docile like a lamb.
Re: Think Tank: Legalise Prostitution Because ‘feminism Has Starved Men Of Sex' by Welrez(m): 6:37am On Aug 09, 2015
The author has a point. And please don't come here to criticise the author for being anti-religion except you are virgin or married!
Re: Think Tank: Legalise Prostitution Because ‘feminism Has Starved Men Of Sex' by SAMBARRY: 8:00am On Aug 09, 2015
grin cheesy grin cheesy

before it was feminism and menses now it is feminism and prostitution grin cheesy

What won't we see on nl ; cheesy grin

im waiting for feminism and food or femibism and sports grin cheesy
KanwuliaJara:
Why can't the men start 'sexxing' themselves like the women have learned to? grin
Men! SHOW YOUR PAWA!!!! TRY 'MASCULINISM'. . . .wankkk yaself to sleep! grin

Did JESUS HAVE SEX? cheesy

I tell you! Since I started 'sexxing' myself, I HAVE HAD PEACE!
No more stinking blokoses in MY BED!
My body is fresher and my mind more productive.

HAIL FEMINISM!

*i have learned to keep away from potential NIGERIAN RAPISTS on and offline* PLEASE, DON'T BEFRIEND ME on or offline!!! i say I NOR DOOOOOOO!!! Nor be by force! HABA!!!!grin
Re: Think Tank: Legalise Prostitution Because ‘feminism Has Starved Men Of Sex' by SAMBARRY: 8:02am On Aug 09, 2015
grin cheesy

even fools to think sex solves stubbornness grin

every mad man too has an opinion grin
kurupt1:
Am on look out for the so called feminist,they just need some nice bleeping that's all and they hence become nice and docile like a lamb.
Re: Think Tank: Legalise Prostitution Because ‘feminism Has Starved Men Of Sex' by ORALL: 8:18am On Aug 09, 2015
These guys are fuvking stupid...feminism starve men of sex...ooh I forgot,their brain was baked in a tube hence this results

Fuvking retards

1 Like

Re: Think Tank: Legalise Prostitution Because ‘feminism Has Starved Men Of Sex' by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
Re: Think Tank: Legalise Prostitution Because ‘feminism Has Starved Men Of Sex' by bukatyne(f): 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
I thought feminism made women more sexually liberated aka sex is Now cheap?
Re: Think Tank: Legalise Prostitution Because ‘feminism Has Starved Men Of Sex' by AtheistD(m): 5:17am On Aug 10, 2015
bukatyne:
I thought feminism made women more sexually liberated aka sex is Now cheap?

Being sexually liberated has not resulted in sex being cheaper unfortunately.
Re: Think Tank: Legalise Prostitution Because ‘feminism Has Starved Men Of Sex' by bukatyne(f): 7:44am On Aug 10, 2015
AtheistD:

Being sexually liberated has not resulted in sex being cheaper unfortunately.

Make una do.

In the wonderful romance section of this great NL, the male posters rant that girls of today are cheap.

Feminism pele kiss

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Is A Scam.. / Top 10 Wierdest Laws In The World. / Pre-wedding Pictures Of When CARE Meet LOVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.