Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

EFCC Foils Plot To Steal Seized $2.1m NHIS Cash - PUNCH - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Foils Plot To Steal Seized $2.1m NHIS Cash - PUNCH (24701 Views)

DSS Foils Plot To Bomb Ikoyi Estate, Arrests 45 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos / EFCC Foils Plot To Steal Seized $2.1m NHIS Cash / Saraki Foils Move To Nullify Ekweremadu's Election As Deputy Senate President.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Foils Plot To Steal Seized $2.1m NHIS Cash - PUNCH by Ademolabayo2: 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
Let them all be investigated and lets see the outcome.
Re: EFCC Foils Plot To Steal Seized $2.1m NHIS Cash - PUNCH by Pennywise(m): 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
We are a country of scammers. If Buhari fails to make an example of this individual then whatever confidence and credibility his govt has is out the window
Re: EFCC Foils Plot To Steal Seized $2.1m NHIS Cash - PUNCH by wordychap: 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
Desperate Nigerians grin
what a funny country cheesy
Re: EFCC Foils Plot To Steal Seized $2.1m NHIS Cash - PUNCH by FineboyChanges(m): 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
shocked :oSee their ugly faces....
Re: EFCC Foils Plot To Steal Seized $2.1m NHIS Cash - PUNCH by cardoctor(m): 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
Naija. We don't give up.

Keep watching. Many more will come.
Re: EFCC Foils Plot To Steal Seized $2.1m NHIS Cash - PUNCH by bigiyaro(m): 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
life is hard, its even harder wen u r stu.pid.
Re: EFCC Foils Plot To Steal Seized $2.1m NHIS Cash - PUNCH by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
They are just wasting time aand finally nah them go chaow the cash alone!
If they really want to please we Nigerians then they shud share the cash within all NYSC members grin
Re: EFCC Foils Plot To Steal Seized $2.1m NHIS Cash - PUNCH by lordkay10(m): 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mogidi:

[s][/s]When Atiku held sway at Murtala Mohammed International airport this would have ended up in his bank account.
(Atiku is a member of APC)[s][/s]
Re: EFCC Foils Plot To Steal Seized $2.1m NHIS Cash - PUNCH by otumopkor(m): 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
Billygee2u:
we only hear EFCC,invite goat,
EFCC.invite cow,invite chicken,
EFCC invite dog and all the polithieves,
but we have not heard of. any animal went to prison.
gullible Nigerians being used as dummies since amalgamation

AlaMessiYa
Re: EFCC Foils Plot To Steal Seized $2.1m NHIS Cash - PUNCH by andyanders: 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
The man, invited and also allowed to go on administrative leave? Case settled and everybody happy.Naija I hell you jari. Make noise, get your share and relax.

Case closed and case filled burnt.
Re: EFCC Foils Plot To Steal Seized $2.1m NHIS Cash - PUNCH by Day11(m): 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
Barcanista and TemiTemi... You see your lyf sad

I can't believe you went to claim the money. Is it your moooney? cheesy
Re: EFCC Foils Plot To Steal Seized $2.1m NHIS Cash - PUNCH by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
Day11:
Barcanista and TemiTemi... You see your lyf sad

I can't believe you went to claim the money. Is it your moooney? cheesy
Na our name them write? undecided
Re: EFCC Foils Plot To Steal Seized $2.1m NHIS Cash - PUNCH by iukpe: 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
our money! our money!! our money!!!
Floating around everywhere unproductively, doing nothing.
Re: EFCC Foils Plot To Steal Seized $2.1m NHIS Cash - PUNCH by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
tunwumi:
EFCC foils plot to steal seized $2.1m NHIS cash

Following his confession that he was on money laundering errand allegedly for a former Executive Secretary of the National Health Insurance Scheme, Dr. Olufemi Thomas, the NDLEA had on July 8 handed over the suspect and the cash to the EFCC.

http://www.punchng.com/news/efcc-foils-plot-to-steal-seized-2-1m-nhis-cash/

LMAO!
Re: EFCC Foils Plot To Steal Seized $2.1m NHIS Cash - PUNCH by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
The Mr. Femi Thomas I know is a man of impeccable character, an astute cardiothoracic surgeon and a role model.
I'm interested in this case. And I will follow it up.
I hope it's not a political witch hunt.
Time will tell.
Re: EFCC Foils Plot To Steal Seized $2.1m NHIS Cash - PUNCH by omojeesu(m): 7:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
Thief take it, thief wan take am again!
Re: EFCC Foils Plot To Steal Seized $2.1m NHIS Cash - PUNCH by Miner13: 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
emilyone:

What should we do about it

You can become the judge and then be incorruptible cool cool
Re: EFCC Foils Plot To Steal Seized $2.1m NHIS Cash - PUNCH by StOla: 9:36am On Aug 10, 2015
omenka:
Hehehe. Everyone doing their best to impress Baba.

Nigeria shall be great again!! smiley

They say "when the head is rotten, the body suffers", they are indeed right!

I can wager my last breath the story would have been different had we re-elected the guy who claims "corruption is exaggerated in Nigeria", or "stealing is not corruption", or absolve someone of corruption simply because the money he stole can barely buy a Peugeot!! The money would have simply vanished and the story would have fizzled into nothingness with the passage of time.

Thank God those days are far behind us. smiley

That guy was a dunce who was only acting as a circus clown.

He shouldn't have been allowed to even contest for local government councillor.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). / Fundraiser For Oshiomole's "Widow Victim." The Widow Must Not Die! / Jonathan’s Regime Had The Worst Economic Management Team, Says Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.