Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). (24705 Views)

Picture Of Mercy Johnson With Sanwo-Olu At APC Women Rally In Lagos / Edward Adamu With Sanwo-olu At Harvard School / Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by naptu2: 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
The Greater Lagos Project @GreaterLagosNG

Governor of Lagos State, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu (@jidesanwoolu) this morning, received The Chief of Army of Staff (COAS), Lieutenant General Faruk Yahaya on a Courtesy Visit at the Lagos House, Marina.

@HQNigerianArmy
@DefenceInfoNG

https://mobile.twitter.com/GreaterLagosNG/status/1439930902566653954

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by naptu2: 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2021
General Yahaya.

God bless Nigeria Army.
Most of all God bless the Grand commander Buhari.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by chatinent: 2:05pm On Sep 20, 2021
The problems of Lagos summarised. The remaining one to complete the trident is in a hospital in London.

By the way, why aren't they consistent with the wearing of the facemask? This time, it's on. The next minute, it is off.

Human government has failed.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by Tissaia(f): 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
The slayer of IPOB terrorists. Gen. yahaya reminds me of Gen murtala. the architect of The beautiful October 5, 1967 Asaba cleansing.

This guy sanwo Olu probably is still a cult member, look at the red necktie he is wearing.

I will personally volunteer and form my own militia in the next pogrom

God bless the Nigerian Army.

Meanwhile we are selling all types of car spare parts. Pic below (red circle)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by slawormiir: 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

See as them dey fresh whereas the soldiers really fighting the battle up there in the North are dying of hunger

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by oluwaseunamos33(m): 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
U are welcom my boy
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by Sirpaul(m): 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
I never see anything wey this guy do since Lt. COAS peme

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2021
Eko o ni ba je.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by Holadokun(m): 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
#EndSARS!
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by FVckbubuDcow: 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
Southerners are Southerners problem.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by InHeaven(m): 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
Itesiwaju Eko....

God bless Sanwo Olu
God bless Ambode
God bless Tinubu
God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by Attah10: 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
Nice one

Pls check out my signature
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by Lastmankc(m): 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2021
Terrorist
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by FVckbubuDcow: 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
MelesZenawi:
General Yahaya.

God bless Nigeria Army.
Most of all God bless the Grand commander Buhari.

God no fit bless that cursed senile bigot in Aso Rock. God does not support evil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by goddyent: 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
Make dem enjoy
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by Dozie32(m): 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
Eheh, what do you want us to do?
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by Ojana: 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
Okay
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by Dproperties: 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
All is well
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by tnerro1(m): 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
Sorry sir, unless you came to borrow money to buy weapons, you should be in the north 24/7. Those people have serious issues over there that needs your special attention .

It’s like the virus doesn’t infect people when they are taking pictures
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by winterlover: 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2021
No comment
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by chiedu7: 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
They want to threaten him. Thats all they know

7 Likes

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
FVckbubuDcow:

God no fit bless that cursed senile bigot in Aso Rock. God does not support evil.

He has been blessed already and President of the most populous black nation on earth.

What can we say about God's blessings on you?.. nothing

2 Likes

Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by tiswell(m): 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
Nothing so special
Re: Chief Of Army Staff Visits Governor Sanwo-Olu At Lagos House (Pictures). by xangerar: 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2021
I sabi say something dey shele! When I saw that number of military police officers controlling traffic in front of Bonny Camp this morning, I know say e get why!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Budget: Tinubu To Spend ₦6.9bn On Vehicles, First Lady Office To Get ₦1.5bn Cars / Jonathan to Buhari: How Did You Spend Your Defence Budget? / Inside PDP’s Early Plans To Topple APC In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.