Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence (30112 Views)

Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You / The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? / Songs That Atheists Can Teach Their Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence by tulus(f): 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
U don't only pray to be close or feel God's presence Praise and Worship is all u need to be close to God.
Re: SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence by Mopricelezz(f): 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
HonourablePomk:
Baba ni wakiti yi
Joriha hihu
Irah jama

Celestial Church of Christ Tinz.
Re: SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence by deavicky(m): 6:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
Let thy living water follow by my soul
Let they holy spirit come and take control!!!
Every situation that has trouble my heart
Re: SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
unstoppable love, I surrender, wide open, You are my. passion by Jesus Culture fill me up, You are faithful by kim Walker
Re: SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence by dampraise(m): 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
for every mountain by brooklyn tabernacle choir
Re: SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
Tori46:
Thanks a lot
you are welcome sis
Re: SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence by Joy1706(f): 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
arabianights:

This fellow needs serious prayers for deliverance as he is living in hallucination.

"Song to feel presence of God...................."If i hear.THat is how we keep deceiving our selves till we turn our ownselves to the enemies
Oga no talk wetin u no knw. Jst say you've not experienced it before. I can't really be in the spirit to pray except through songs.

1 Like

Re: SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence by ayoodeji(m): 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
1. As long as you are there - donnie mcclurkin 2. Grateful people - kurt carr 3. Great ar you Lord - sinach 4. Dwell among us - Donnie Mcclurkin 5. God is here - Martha Manuzzi version. 6.Halleluyah - Donnie Mcclurkin. Try these songs, they are awesome. I've too many i cannot post
Re: SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence by miketayo(m): 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
above all
Re: SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence by SegunFlames(m): 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
1. Take Rest In Me - Deitrick Haddon
2. Our Father - Don Moen
3. Jesus, Lover of my soul - Darlene Zscech
Re: SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence by engrrichie92(m): 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
grace-Micheal.L.Smith

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence by edelweiss(f): 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
Women of faith boundless love
Re: SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence by samueloo(m): 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
CHARLES GRANVILLE IS ALWAYS ON POINT !!

Re: SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence by stanisbaratheon: 11:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Hillsong United - With Everything

Hillsong United - Oceans (where feet may fail)

those are my best by hillsong united
Re: SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence by oyin01(m): 11:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
So there are selected songs that make you feel the presence of God. How can people be so foolish.... This country sef.
Re: SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence by stanisbaratheon: 11:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
Ocean (where feet may fail) ......hillsong united

With everything........hillsong united

Touch the sky.......hillsong united

Hossanna......hillsong United

Wake........hillsong united

Anchor.......hillsong united

Desert song......hillsong united

I surrender......hillsong united

Relentless......hillsong united

I could sing of your love....Delerious

I love you Jesus.....time square church

Awesome.........Carl Jenkins

Oghene Doh...Frank Edwards

Drop it at my feet....Frank edwards & Boma

Who am i...... Casting crown

Lifted.....frank edwards

just to mention but a few.
Re: SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence by verygudbadguy(m): 11:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
From age to age, u are still d same, oh lord, we praise Ur name.

Lord u r gud, Lord u r kind, Lord u r wonderful my God u r excellent.

U r awesome in dis place, mighty God.

You r worthy o lord, invisible God, the miracle worker, u r worthy o Lord.

I cry whenever I sing dis songs sincerely.
Re: SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence by harffie(m): 1:43am On Aug 17, 2015
Oghene Do -Rev Victor Atenaga
Re: SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence by iamsodium(m): 2:04am On Aug 17, 2015
Nathaniel Bassey- Wonderful Wonder

Minister Kenn- arugbo ojo
Re: SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence by EbukaMascot(m): 3:57am On Aug 17, 2015
R. Kelly - You saved me
Frank Edwards - Olore
Music is part of my life
Re: SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence by Itsalphaa(m): 4:33am On Aug 17, 2015
arabianights:
The only time you can ever feel God's presence is when you are praying with all sincerity,humility,and concentration.
How can songs make you feel presence or closeness to God when the only manner of communicating is through prayer.

Any one who states Any song is either lying or confused
shoro ni yen
Re: SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence by Khez: 7:34am On Aug 17, 2015
Lool
emperormero:
For him/her to wonder why and how people could connect through worship gets me astound!!!

1 Like

Re: SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence by justjify(m): 7:41am On Aug 17, 2015
kestolove95:
Take banana and booty call
I blame who release your chain
Re: SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence by ooshinibos: 8:18am On Aug 17, 2015
stronger than a thousand seas -Planetshakers
Holy- Planetshakers
Come Holy spirit - Planetshakers
Beautiful exchange - Hillsong
cornerstone -Hillsong
I will exalt you - Hillsong
Jesus at the center -ISRAEL Houghton
Alpha and Omega - ISRAEL Houghton
Stronger -Hillsong
to be like you - Hillsong
Christ is enough -Hillsong
Hosanna - hillsong united
sinking deep - hillsong united
Falling in love - Maranatha
10000 reasons -Matt redman

and many more
Re: SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence by Themandator: 11:30am On Aug 17, 2015
arabianights:
The only time you can ever feel God's presence is when you are praying with all sincerity,humility,and concentration.
How can songs make you feel presence or closeness to God when the only manner of communicating is through prayer.

Rev 5 v 8

Orthodox, no doubt... But you're mistaken.... God presence is only available in praise.. He inhabits the praise of HIS PEOPLE NOT THEIR PRAYERS

Your prayers are in a golden vail as all manner of smell Rev 5 v 8
Re: SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence by Akinrogun(m): 11:30am On Aug 17, 2015
Dansaki by Lara George
Re: SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence by Themandator: 11:37am On Aug 17, 2015
Dube OH Jesus
Re: SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 17, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2446568/book-law-liber-al-puzzle
"Book Of The Law" / "Liber Al" Puzzle - A Solution With Arguments For Prophecy?
Re: SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence by Themandator: 11:42am On Aug 17, 2015
fippycbk:

The church prayed and Peter was released (alone), an Angel came to his rescue (Acts 12:3–19). Paul and Silas sang, God himself came down (note that all prisoners were released) Acts 16:25-34.

Our prayers are attended to by angels but God gets involved when we praise.... King of Persia story

2 Likes

Re: SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence by Themandator: 11:46am On Aug 17, 2015
AdeniyiA:
Whenever or wherever God's presence is, you'll definitely EXPERIENCE Him (His power),
but to base God's presence on one's FEELINGS is to subject yourself to the manipulation of the devil.

God's presence is EXPERIENCED and not FELT.

happy Sunday everybody

Semantics.... I'm sure the Op has your view in mind while posting.... Word limitation as at the time he or she was writing.
Re: SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
arabianights:

Have you ever heard of the saying,"prayer moves mountain,praises move God"...SMH.
Re: SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence by slimfit22(f): 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
Mercy said no (Cece Wannas)
HE Never Sleeps, HE never slumbers (Don Meon). This particular song changed my situation around while singing it wholeheartedly on a particular day. It was a testimony. That day i wont forget

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Spraying “Holy Water” & Praying For A Liquor Store (Pix) / Foluke Adeboye Celebrates 67th Birthday (Pictures) / How To Prepare Gun Medicine, Cutlass Medicine & Knife Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.