Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence (30161 Views)

Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You / The 2017 Worship Songs That Have Made Your Year So Far? / Songs That Atheists Can Teach Their Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence by oaroloye(m): 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
SHALOM!

There is ONLY ONE WAY to invoke the Presence of a SPIRIT ENTITY- and that is by AGREEMENT with them.

. AMOS 3:3.

3. "Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?"

THE IDEA THAT SONGS CAN DO THAT IS A DELUSION.

SONGS can DO that.

Just NONE of the ones YOU can think of.

HYMNS and CHRISTIAN POP MUSIC do not contain enough AGREEMENT WITH GOD to DRAW HIM.

The BEST PROOF of THAT is that YOU are STILL ALIVE.

. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so unto them: for this is The Law and The Prophets.
13. "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide (is) the Gate, and broad (is) the Way, which leadeth to Destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14. "Because strait (is) the Gate, and narrow (is) The Way, which leadeth unto Life, and few there be that find It.
15. "Beware of False Prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every Good Tree bringeth forth Good Fruit; but a Corrupt Tree bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree cannot bring forth Evil Fruit, neither (can) a Corrupt Tree bring forth Good Fruit.
19. "Every Tree that bringeth not forth Good Fruit is hewn down, and cast into The Fire.
20. "Wherefore by their Fruits ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one that saith unto me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter into The Kingdom of Heaven; but he that doeth The Will of my Father Which is in Heaven.
22. "Many will say to me,
'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy Name?
And in thy Name have cast out Devils?
And in thy Name done many wonderful works?'
23. "And then will I profess unto them,
'I never knew you: depart from me,
ye that work iniquity.'
24. "Therefore whosoever heareth these Sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto Wise man which built his house upon a rock:
25. "And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the wind blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
26. "And every one that heareth these Sayings off mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
27. "And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it."
28. And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these Sayings, the people were astonished at his Doctrine:
29. For he Taught them as (one) having Authority, and not as the scribes.

. MATTHEW 9:16-17.

16. "No man putteth a piece of new cloth unto an old garment, for that which is put in to fill it up taketh from the garment, and the rent is made worse.
17. "Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved."

THE PRESENCE OF GOD IS TOTALLY DEVASTATING TO SINNERS. The Soul tears apart from trying to accommodate its own perceptions, unless it is used to handling those levels of Spiritual Power.

That is what WORSHIP is FOR.

To make one ACCUSTOMED to GOD'S Spiritual Attributes.

The OYINBO forms of Christian Worship are all FAKE.

When you are listening to those MELODIOUS TONES, REMEMBER that these people making these noises are the Descendants of Races that crossed the Oceans to ATTACK people who had never done them ANY harm, and to TAKE from them whatever they wanted, after inflicting GRIEVOUS HARM.

They called this: "THE RIGHT OF MANIFEST DESTINY."

It is the Doctrine behind ALL OF THEIR DEALINGS with the so-called "INFERIOR RACES."

During the Early 20th Century, a Russian Scientist named IVAN PAVLOV articulated the STIMULUS-REFLEX Mechanism, by experimenting on Dogs and Humans, he proved that PEOPLE could be TRAINED LIKE ANIMALS to EXPERIENCE PLEASURE upon receiving EMPTY PROMISES.

He received THE NOBEL PRIZE for his work.

Which involved TORTURING DOGS.

70 years later, we get to learn that his work ALSO involved maltreating CHILDREN.

Given the right stimulus, the Mammalian BRAIN can be made to produce Chemicals called ENDORPHINS, giving sid mammal the FEELING of PLEASURE.

IVAN PAVLOV proved this stimulus can be FOOD.

It can, however,also be the PROMISE of Food.

It can be the PROMISE of ANYTHING WE WANT.

This is how the ILLUMINATI has ENSLAVED the Human Race.

SECULAR Pop Music is ASSOCIATED with SEXUAL PLEASURE when young couples use it to set up Fornication Trysts. Therefore, they feel pleasure whenever they hear those sounds.

That is called a "CONDITIONED REFLEX."

When they associate the music that got them... sex with similar music, they are induced to procure it- because it also gives them pleasure.

They obtain pleasure from this music, even when NO SEX IS DIRECTLY INVOLVED.

This is a simplification, but "CHRISTIAN" Music "works" by Similar Principle. The Christian is made to ASSOCIATE sequences of NOISES with "THE PRESENCE OF GOD."

Whenever THAT TYPE of Music is HEARD, or RECALLED, it TRIGGERS the FEELING that "GOD IS NEAR."

Whereas, HE IS NOWHERE NEAR.

It is just CHEMICALS in one's BRAIN triggered by a PERCEIVED CUE.
Re: SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence by GiMngo: 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
arabianights:
The only time you can ever feel God's presence is when you are praying with all sincerity,humility,and concentration.
How can songs make you feel presence or closeness to God when the only manner of communicating is through prayer.

Any one who states Any song is either lying or confused
Worship is a form of intimacy between me and God. It can be done through songs of adoration to. Lucifer was once like that. He knew God's mood, hence he could fathom the song that fits the One who sits in the midst of the Cherubims. The more he worships, the more God's presence rubs on him, hence he was called the anointed cherub. The cherubims and Seraphim's who stands in the presence of God are always crying out 'Holy holy holy' as they behold his awesome glory and holiness. When you are intimate with the Holy Ghost, worshipping him in songs of praise will be an integral part of your life.
Re: SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence by Ritawriter(f): 12:00am On Jun 12, 2020
@arabianights, you should read your bible more and yearn to really know God better. God inhabits the praises of his people that's why he loves praises.
Why will you say only prayers invite God's presence? In fact what invites God's presence more is worship. Go and learn how to worship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Be Free From Masturbation In The Name Of Jesus Christ. / What Is The Funniest And Most Unnecessary Testimony You Have Heard In Church. / Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.