Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Is My Friend A Rapist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Friend A Rapist? (809 Views)

[must Read] EROTIC STORY :me, My Wife And My Friend..a Short Sex Story. 18+ / My Girl Friend Is Pregnant For A Rapist! / Trick I Use In Catching Potential Rapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Friend A Rapist? by emmykey0128(m): 9:22am On Aug 09, 2015
a friend of mine bosun told me a story & I need 2 share it, he ask a girl out bt she never say Yes or NO bt dey ar friends anyway, he takes her out & shower her with gifts, d day he invited her to his house as usual now he tried to have his way with d girl & she keep saying NO that she is not interested he Remember hw we use to joke dat some girls will b saying NO dat dey are not interested bt they actually wants it,so because of that he struggle a little bit with her jst to persuade her after little struggle she allows my friend in and dey get down only for her to tell my friend that he raped her because she never wanted it,she said my friend forced her to do it that he raped her,although they are now officially dating bt whenever we read anything on rape on NL or we are talking she always tell my friend that he raped her she will even say those her his colleagues that he should not castigate them that he raped her too before dey start dating, guys is my friend Bosun truly a rapist?is it true that eventhough some girl want it they say NO just not to feel cheap to d guys but there no means Yes? if u force such girl is it truly a rape case eventhough she wanted it too?please moderator should move it to fp please....
Re: Is My Friend A Rapist? by iceberylin(m): 9:26am On Aug 09, 2015
He isn't if she girl finally got on top and R0de his Di[k undecided
Re: Is My Friend A Rapist? by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 09, 2015
I tire.
Re: Is My Friend A Rapist? by stan241(m): 10:27am On Aug 09, 2015
RickRichards:
I tire.
Brother the story confuse you sef abi

1 Like

Re: Is My Friend A Rapist? by wordbank(m): 10:35am On Aug 09, 2015
Another stupid rape thread
Nothing to grab or laugh about
Re: Is My Friend A Rapist? by Gurgle(f): 10:37am On Aug 09, 2015
Yeah he did, but she enjoyed it and she didn't mind, so it doesn't really matter

It doesn't sound like he had to struggle too much

And she wasn't screaming, crying or anything

BUT if he had left her alone, she wouldn't have done it

Anyway I don't really understand why she keeps reminding him, shes just making herself sound undecided cause shes now dating the guy so its like nothing did her
Re: Is My Friend A Rapist? by ulzee(m): 10:42am On Aug 09, 2015
person rape u, nd u agree 2 date am. Na w o. All galz enh! una neva tok tru ;Dperson rape u, nd u agree 2 date am. Na w o. All galz enh! una neva tok tru
Re: Is My Friend A Rapist? by remotecontrol: 10:56am On Aug 09, 2015
The truth is 73% of sex is rape. Some women are so confused that the think the word rape means sex. Ie peter can we rape each other. Obi can you rape me am feeling hornyy ... Etc
Re: Is My Friend A Rapist? by TruMaster: 11:00am On Aug 09, 2015
grin

Not really a rapist, more of a local player with no game whatsoever! And his babe also sounds like an mbgeke of the highest order!
Re: Is My Friend A Rapist? by emmykey0128(m): 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
if she says No and yet I still keep disturbing but she eventually allows me in is that a rape?

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Chat!!!! / Why Do Gals Like To Hv Their Friends Approval B4 Consenting To A Guy's Proposal / Ways To Know Very Quickly If Your Man Is A Psychopath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.