Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months (21430 Views)

How To Become A Successfully Millionaire Within One Month. / "Binary Option Trading (become A Millionaire In A Year)" / List Of Genuine Local & Foreign Kolanut Buyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by Bigmind(m): 8:46am On Jan 25, 2016
At least, it worked for me. Thanks for the link. I hope to make my first sale this week. Agriculture is a way to go. Thanks once more.
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by justbix(m): 8:33am On Jan 28, 2016
To all my followers that kept in touch with me while I was away, I say a big thank to you all. I am now back. I can be reached now via my line and email. I'm yet to fix by BBM's problem. I hope to get it fixed before the close of the week. Agriculture is a way to go. Feel free to engage me on issues on Kolanut trading, and I'll be willing to give a hand. Good morning, all.
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by bellabello(m): 10:18am On Jan 28, 2016
belloadeshola@gmail.com
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by serah88: 12:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by peterakams: 6:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
am interested, peterakams@yahoo.com is my email, thanks
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by justbix(m): 11:30am On Jan 30, 2016
You can connect with me on BBM now. This is my new PIN:5BFAB07D

1 Like

Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by FESTAC101: 11:50am On Jan 30, 2016
i am interested,please e-mail to; kennyraban@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by omenti(m): 12:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
am interested.....micheal.chik@gmail.com..
thanks
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by Wahala90: 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nigerians can be so gullible. This guy just posted that Kolanut biz is good and gave some wonderful income figures; no concrete tuts and proofs yet some kwanch people will be convinced. I remember he said he sold 2 ebooks already. By now, maybe 5 sold. Notice the effort and time he has been putting in to make N15k and he claims to be making it big in Kolanut biz.

If u are truly what you claim, then you should be doing what you are doing as help: give your ebook free! I know you won't cos it is your main source of income.

justbix:
How many of those criticising me have tested the business? Sit there and keep criticising me while people are making money.

How do you expect us to test the business by first buying an unknown ebook from an unknown writer with our hard earned N3k. Even if you go back and do your homework by probably getting more pics as proof, I won't fall for this crap.

2 Likes

Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by Bigmind(m): 8:36am On Jan 31, 2016
Wahala90:
Nigerians can be so gullible. This guy just posted that Kolanut biz is good and gave some wonderful income figures; no concrete tuts and proofs yet some kwanch people will be convinced. I remember he said he sold 2 ebooks already. By now, maybe 5 sold. Notice the effort and time he has been putting in to make N15k and he claims to be making it big in Kolanut biz.

If u are truly what you claim, then you should be doing what you are doing as help: give your ebook free! I know you won't cos it is your main source of income.

How do you expect us to test the business by first buying an unknown ebook from an unknown writer with our hard earned N3k. Even if you go back and do your homework by probably getting more pics as proof, I won't fall for this crap.
Nothing that's worth the while is gotten freely anywhere in the world. I am not holding brief for the OP however. I got the said guide and I'm not regretting it cos it worths the fee. Information is expensive, bro.
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by millhouse: 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
Wahala90:

I tell you.. Either he has a Syndicate here or multiple accounts. All those claiming it worked should paste pics of their biz. I paid for here for his e-book. my younger bro who has been bothering me after reading his topic more than 4 months ago and when going through just a material extracted from Google. I now added him up on BBM and chatted on investing in d kolanut biz with him with my capital and it has been stories of how the coast is not yet clear to invest yet for up to four months. I told my bro that he should learn to shine eyes, just another info-marketer.

1 Like

Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by tvcatch15(m): 3:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
justbix:
Sequel to my last post on Kolanut Business, this mornin, I will be sharing with you my success story. This, I believe will spur some people on. Yea, some people, because not everyone that sees this thread would decide to take immediate action on how to start running the business. However, before I go further with my story, I would like apologise for my absence here given the fact that some people have indicated interest. The fault is naturally not mine as I am a very busy person. Friends, there is a huge economic potential in the Kolanut Business this is because the niche is not saturated yet, the product is readily, and finally there's an already made market for the product both locally and internationally. Kolanut business is one that you can start with as little as 10,000 and make almost 200% of your investment.
I cut my teeth in the kolanut business last September after I had atteneded a seminar in Lagos. The teachings at this seminar was not indept as I was not told some very salient information that would make me launch myself into the business properly, but the seminar was an eye opener for me. However, after the seminar, I took some steps: going physically to those places in Nigeria where the product is "dirt cheap," and sorting local and inteornational buyers of the product. These are the steps I took that turned my life around. In my case, I tested the trade with 15,000, surprisingly, I made over 150% profit. Friends, this is how I launched myself in the business. The most fascinating thing about this business is that: there is almost no risk involve. The product is readily available and the buyers, there's no quantity of Kolanut that is enough for them. This is why I would need you guys to come on board.
This is the way it will run: I would make myself available to tutor just 20 people, then they can pass on the knowledge to others. In this tutorial and guide that I would make available to these 20 people, you will find the locations where you can get the product at almost a giveaway price and where you can immediately sell your wares without any hassle in Nigeria, the contacts of the companies that I have supplied this product to locally and internationally, and how you can market the product to international buyers via the internet. If you are interested, you can reach me through my email address and my BBM PIN (check my signature).

I will be waiting for u. God bless you.

apexdew@gmail.com
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by Wahala90: 11:00am On Feb 02, 2016
Bigmind:
Nothing that's worth the while is gotten freely anywhere in the world. I am not holding brief for the OP however. I got the said guide and I'm not regretting it cos it worths the fee. Information is expensive, bro.

Proof please.
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by jackbennie: 11:55am On Feb 02, 2016
if you want that ebook the OP is selling i can give it out for free to any one that needs it i bought it but it is of no use to me well u can try it and see for ur self maybe it might work for you just send me a blank email with subject ''E BOOK'' and i will forward it to u. all mails to be sent to enojack93@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by Niza01(m): 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
earlbeniz@gmail.com pls send me the mail. i need it badly. thanks
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by jackbennie: 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
Niza01:
earlbeniz@gmail.com pls send me the mail. i need it badly. thanks

i never told u to drop ur email here just send a blank email to enojack93@gmail.com with the subject '' E BOOK'' then i wll forward it to u

1 Like

Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by Teejaykary: 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2016
sagittariusteejay@gmail.com
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by BV493276: 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
oladiranjiboy@gmail.com
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by hahn(m): 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2016
justbix:
You are most welcome my brother. Unfortunately, not all that participated in the tutorial took advantage of it. I'm happy that u had launched out. Always feel free to reach out to me concerning your business and I will be most willing to guide you until you become a pro.

I am interested. How can I get the tutorial?
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by Tabbaz(m): 4:38am On Feb 02, 2017
Dear ajisebioyo1,

There is a red flag on your number and username in business section. I think you should come and clear the doubt if you are pure

thanks
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by ajisebioyo1(m): 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2017
Tabbaz:
Dear ajisebioyo1,

There is a red flag on your number and username in business section. I think you should come and clear the doubt if you are pure

thanks
thanks very much, I pray non of us will be indicted in Jesus name.
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by Olooyo: 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2017
Let me have ur email?
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by dbanj007: 9:53am On Sep 20, 2017
Hi OP, nice write up. Could you let me know how to get in touch? Interested in the biz. banjiajagunna@gmail.com is mine. Thanks
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by hahn(m): 10:25am On Sep 20, 2017
Is there anyone here that has actually made money from this tutorial? undecided
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by Nteogwuija(m): 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
hahn:
Is there anyone here that has actually made money from this tutorial? undecided
no longer feasible. i almost lost all my money when i tried it last year
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by hahn(m): 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nteogwuija:

no longer feasible. i almost lost all my money when i tried it last year

Lol

O
K
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by emydedon: 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
dceo2009@gmail.com
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by jackbennie: 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
Most of those guys sell e books just sell those stuff to make money they don't practice wat they preach
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by bizzybigger: 10:01am On Oct 14, 2017
Dem be eBook marketers not into the biz
Re: Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months by wajtech: 3:44pm On May 21, 2018
Please I need kola nut business guide my mail is wasiuadewale3@gmail.com. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fire At Plaza 44, Balogun Market, Lagos Island / Six Banks Meet Cbn’s Dividend Payout Rule (names) / First Bank, Oko In Oyo On Fire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.